Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bleep is really getting on my last nerve my little boy has been taken into hospital and here’s this bleep making out he is ill in his gifted accommodation with his bleeping beard and his demon of a child im bleeping done with him
Im so sorry love. Praying your little boy is okay and makes a speedy recovery ❤ I’m not bothering to look at cunts insta today I know he’ll only piss me off

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This bleep is really getting on my last nerve my little boy has been taken into hospital and here’s this bleep making out he is ill in his gifted accommodation with his bleeping beard and his demon of a child im bleeping done with him
Sending healing blessings. I'm so sorry about your little one. 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hope he’s ok Mya xx

• Heart
Well we were up all night with him terrible cough and a really high temp I called 111 just for some advice they called back and said they want to see him in hospital I feel it’s just precautionary due to the strep going around but I just can’t get his temp down 😔 he looks so poorly so we currently watching Pokémon on daddy’s phone while we wait for some results ❤ Thanks everyone xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Well we were up all night with him terrible cough and a really high temp I called 111 just for some advice they called back and said they want to see him in hospital I feel it’s just precautionary due to the strep going around but I just can’t get his temp down 😔 he looks so poorly so we currently watching Pokémon on daddy’s phone while we wait for some results ❤ Thanks everyone xx
oh bless him❤ fingers crossed all comes back ok and he can get antibiotics if needed xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Morning PANTO BOY 👋

Got your attention I hope, since this site seems to be the bleeping NECK that turns the head …

You are a piece of bleeping ATTENTION SEEKING tit. I will elaborate on this :

There is a shortage of antibiotics across the country, children are seriously ill due to this factor & because you are WORK SHY bleeping twit who just wants to piss about making tit contrived already done content by much higher up the food chain influencers.

You either resort to the POOR ME or LOOK AT ME ..

You are a grown bleeping MAN.

You disgust me you bleeping BEGGY twit.
I’m annoyed.

You are just a pathetic NON ENTITY.

(Ps sending love to you all & especially to the parents worried and looking after their sick kids ❤❤❤)
He’s vile he angers me so much and that food competition is pissing me off how can he not see how bleeping wrong that looks in a living crisis when many people are desperate for food to feed the kids !!!! Instead of doing it after one day he’s leaving it weeks to get maximum content from it and followers he’s a woman Makes me feel sick !

my 86 year old grandad was in the chemist yesterday getting his prescription for antibiotics he’s in a bad way with his chest and he has regular mini strokes , a lady was in the chemist with her sick child the man behind the counter said they only have one box left and none left locally and my grandad bless his heart Said please let the sick child have them . He’s a real man a gentleman unlike that head .

I had to drive tso hours to get my grandads antibiotics. Meanwhile jakes bleeping about in the gym and sauna hes not even I’ll !!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He’s vile he angers me so much and that food competition is pissing me off how can he not see how bleeping wrong that looks in a living crisis when many people are desperate for food to feed the kids !!!! Instead of doing it after one day he’s leaving it weeks to get maximum content from it and followers he’s a woman Makes me feel sick !

my 86 year old grandad was in the chemist yesterday getting his prescription for antibiotics he’s in a bad way with his chest and he has regular mini strokes , a lady was in the chemist with her sick child the man behind the counter said they only have one box left and none left locally and my grandad bless his heart Said please let the sick child have them . He’s a real man a gentleman unlike that head .

I had to drive tso hours to get my grandads antibiotics. Meanwhile jakes bleeping about in the gym and sauna hes not even I’ll !!
What a man your grandad is, hope he feels better soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He needs that smirk wiped off his face permanently. As for lifting NikNak over the safety barrier for a photo opportunity - no words. 🤬
319562613_6002553093097321_2759086017469597648_n.jpg
318790124_207735154956634_3690400094612588405_n.jpg
318839019_871907070927693_272857486146360988_n.jpg
319532651_213533247877018_4634249828900896657_n.jpg
318837005_838854860729715_1707663512916801275_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Missed a load of the last thread and im being as lazy as fakey so i dont know if this has already been said....but i reckon this is why he is feeling 'down' and 'poorly'
Why ? Was you meant to attach a picture I’m confused 😂 xx

Reactions: 7
No can’t see it hun xx

I see it now wow yes I bet he’s fuming

notice how Chris ain’t spoke about him lately definitely was forced to work with him .

And isn’t that Jimmy who took the piss out of Jake 😂😂
Haha yes jimmy the bully, chris his lover and pete....well he only wishes he was pete 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wish I knew all the background to this prick to follow this thread and understand everything that's happened who everyone is that's mentioned

One thing I've noticed though from dipping in and out of here is that every time I've come in here , there's always at least ONE photo where it looks like he's been on a 3 day crack binge with no food or sleep. Bizarre

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If you have any questions we’re happy to answer to help out. Feel free to stick around x
I wish I knew all the background to this prick to follow this thread and understand everything that's happened who everyone is that's mentioned

One thing I've noticed though from dipping in and out of here is that every time I've come in here , there's always at least ONE photo where it looks like he's been on a 3 day crack binge with no food or sleep. Bizarre

Reactions: 20

That picture is always used to give newbies a look at the family album🤣🤣

• Haha

Yes he’s a crackhead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sending love to you and your little boy ❤

Feel & share the anger of this performing monkey.
Ps Your grandad is a true gentlemen ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.