Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so sick of this permanently "ill", lazy, toxic, useless bastard! 🤬🤬
Why do these influencers seem to think tit everyone else has to deal with is a personality trait. Vicky from Geordie shore was in the paper yesterday because shocker she was on her period

Hope he’s well enough for this charity gig this afternoon 🙄
Animals with disabilities charity and he’s got his bleeping top off? What is wrong with this man

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Why do these influencers seem to think tit everyone else has to deal with is a personality trait. Vicky from Geordie shore was in the paper yesterday because shocker she was on her period

Animals with disabilities charity and he’s got his bleeping top off? What is wrong with this man
I’ve never known someone who is ill as much as him and moans about it for sympathy. Can you imagine if he had periods?? He would be worse than Vicky P 😂

That poster is really creeping me out, it’s so weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we recon she’s covered his phone with an emoji cause he’s on tattle 😂
He's probably on 'Big Cocks.com' 😂😂

Meanwhile last night Flapz was photoshopping a mug onto Purdey and taking a picture of a candle and a ridiculously shaped vase!! Plus the tree still looks shite. As plain, sparse and boring as her!!

318467600_819552316012360_4964970062019275232_n (1).jpg

Here we go. Sicknote strikes again!!
318518993_406885778245472_4541666988984598204_n.jpg
318926473_2449681991845614_1564121797795029584_n.jpg
318611087_173764768605148_8691493465402474681_n.jpg

File was too large for the fake coughing but sounds like he's been on the bugle as he was prancing up and down the room!!

Screenshot_20221208-105551.png

Screenshot_20221207-113453~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I just don’t understand that he obviously reads on here frequently and we are always saying that him being ‘ill’ constantly would put off potential employers but he still continues playing the sick card all the time. It’s like he’s so deluded he just doesn’t see it or more likely doesn’t want to see it. I mean why would strictly ever use somebody who struggles to work more than a couple of days a week when they work 12 hour days 5/6 times a week. Good the more he feigns sickness, the less chance of seeing him on my TV screen in the future 
Exactly this & exactly my thoughts lovely! Yes keep it up Fakey we are all here for it 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly this & exactly my thoughts lovely! Yes keep it up Fakey we are all here for it 😆
He reads here because he’s bored and because he wants to make us look stupid and that we don’t know what we’re talking about, he does things on purpose for example he knows we call him a work shy hypochondriac so he’s probably pretending hes sick to be in ‘control’ of the discussions we talk about on here, Narcissistic prick!

Some things he can’t control were him hanging around with very young adults he last week and being a creepy jimmy saville prick and didn’t give a tit about LF or spud. bleeping ugly weirdo.
He really does have a face like turkey 🦃 or a cockrel that @Joon posts 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not too ill to still act like a complete bleep though with that young lad filming! bleeping idiot.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
😴😴😴😴 if people are ill they don’t go on social media to answer stupid polls from an attention seeking head like him because they’re genuinely too sick to care. All the fake coughing and spluttering is just plain embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️
He needs a punch in his rat face. That'll make him feel better. Honestly he is the most annoying person to walk this earth 🌍

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So he's 'got no voice' but he's talking on reels. He's really poorly but he's doing that juvenile scare jump to people on stage. He has to photo himself looking ill away from the phone. His manky chest covered in grease. I bet the sheets are covered in this now. I don't think he has the intelligence to stage manage us Tattlers on here. He seems to wrapped up in himself & seeking validation from his saddo sheep followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well if he was already feeling tit, his day just got a whole lot worse..... 😂

HANCOCK.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry I’ve been MIA! I can not tear myself away from the Stephen Bear thread!! It’s more rapid than this one 🤣 so what have I missed?! nothing probably, same tit different day

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry I’ve been MIA! I can not tear myself away from the Stephen Bear thread!! It’s more rapid than this one 🤣 so what have I missed?! nothing probably, same tit different day
Same old. Our poor fakey is so so sick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So is Leo going to be seen by doctors then or what? Poor boy I would make a joke about his jaw swinging cause his dads a coke head but my baby is in the same boat so I won't.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So is Leo going to be seen by doctors then or what? Poor boy I would make a joke about his jaw swinging cause his dads a coke head but my baby is in the same boat so I won't.
Is Leo still doing it. I'm blocked by both the cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Leo still doing it. I'm blocked by both the cunts
Yeah I've noticed the jaw placement on a few recent screenshots in the thread. They can do everything but take a trip to the paeditricions.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.