Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fully believe this and unless he turns the box around and we can see the actual prescription label and the date, I call bullshit. We all know he reads here so come on, Fake, SHOW US THE REAL PROOF!

Reactions: 17
Why is he sharing her ads constantly all this reporting must give these arsewipes a fine or warning?So she gets Leo Xmas presents but gives him them all for a ad.God can she not just leave her kids alone Freddy Leo rinse repeat shameful

Reactions: 16
Just catching up so it’s probably been agreed with but he definitely doesn’t sound ill. He’s not even a good actor.

Reactions: 18
Another ad from Flapz and NikNak bagged all the freebies early. Oh No! Instead of giving the gormless kid a toy so 'he can learn from it' maybe sit down with him and he might actually start speaking. Fakey can't be that 'ill' to share her ad. #reported

Also, that kid only needs so much. Why not drop some of your freebies into Colchester Food Bank. I'm sure they would be delighted with toys as much as mine were. #greedy
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 13
Sorry been MIA from this thread, its getting the same old crap from him (you guys are still funny as hell!)

Sending lots of love to all my fakeys on here who have little ones who are poorly at the moment, wishing your babas a speedy recovery. We're all here for support

And back to the Stephen bear thread I go

I didn't know he slept with the Beast of Chigwell, Lozza!!! Gotta catch up there!

Who hasn’t bear slept with he’s just revolting Another member mentioned Leo’s tanThis bath picture which is out of order to start with shows just how brown his back is months after DubaiBoth parents are just the lowest of the lowThe relentless ads and using your children for money is in my eyes disgusting.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Oh god I hope Mini Riddle feels better soon

If it’s a ad why is she saying “ she couldn’t resist “ does she pick the free stuff or buy it I’m confused

she’s talking like she’s bought the stuff but it says ad . Times must be hard doing ads for b and m lol it’s a popular shop I love the place but I can’t ee them paying her much for this when the likes of tiktok slags get the same ads

Reactions: 14
Aww bless him hope he feels better soon .

Reactions: 12
Why is he sharing her ads constantly all this reporting must give these arsewipes a fine or warning?So she gets Leo Xmas presents but gives him them all for a ad.God can she not just leave her kids alone Freddy Leo rinse repeat shameful
I think he shares her ads because he’s got no ads of his own to share. If she gets good feedback from the brands (highly unlikely), he’ll say it’s all down to him sharing them on his account. Personally if I was him I’d feel embarrassed that someone as wooden as her gets the amount of ig works she does, where he now practically gets nothing Anyway off I go with yet another report to ASA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.