Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will be a sponsoring and M&S are providing the vouchers

This dickhead isn’t going to go out and buy vouchers. As you say if you were spending £700 on vouchers you’d spend £700 and take to a food bank where you know it’s going to people that do really need it

Reactions: 17
I agree about him trying to clone into other z listers .Sam Thompson was his big one this summer.The baggy bottoms crocs and love island content until Sam got aftersun and also his job on the radio he went for Pete could not wait to get away from him at that award event where he was dressed like a fucking jockey.He hates others have fame and his year ended with polly helping to get those saggy balls out Kk moaning she’s got flu these two well suited.

It's so obvious when he's talking on that reel that he has no genuine interest, care or concern about helping other people with these give aways. His words are repeated & nonsensical at times. He looks all over the place rubbing his face & nose, dribbles on & on. There is no sincerity at all. It's all for the Gram, the likes, the content. It's whst I hate about him the most. He doesn't give a flying fuck about other people - including his mum, Flapz & Freddie. He likes Leo as he feels Leo gives him something. Except Leo only gives him blank stares & the need to wriggle away to 'Oh no' land.

Reactions: 21
Funny she does ads for Tescos but he’s giving away vouchers for Asda and M&S Shows how out of touch he is to say you’d be able to get your full Xmas shop with £100 M&S vouchers. Has he actually been there lately? It makes me sick that he’s blatantly doing it for engagement and more followers. Bad enough the dyson airwrap giveaways they did but to do this with the pretence he doing it to help people out disgusts me. Also why a week and not just the weekend? I guarantee he will stipulate you have to follow him (and possibly her) to enter and that’s why he wants it running as long as possible. Cunt.

Reactions: 20
Jeez she looks so different ..

The disgusting thing is he’s doing it for content and not because he actually wants to help people
like you say donate to food banks . £100 gets you fuck all these days and it’s obvious he’s skint . Jason mangoes donated a huge amount so a lady could have teatmeant he also does a lot for chiartitu

this dickhead donating £350 is fuck all

Like the last ones he did and no proof the person got the winnings … he’s fake he’s doing it for content so people share it and then all the people who share it all they’re friends follow him and comment then he gets thousands new followers …. Last time coincidence but out of all the thousands that commented two of his friends won bullshit

Last edited:
Oohh what a coincidence his two NOT one friends won??? my god……cunt

I say 6 months til we see a QJQxStephenBearxDrillmatic3000 collab on OF.

Reactions: 25
I say 6 months til we see a QJQxStephenBearxDrillmatic3000 collab on OF.
To be fair I can’t see Jake having it in him . He wouldn’t know what to do with a woman just look at Sophie she’s miserable as sin

Reactions: 16
Reactions: 10
To be fair I can’t see Jake having it in him . He wouldn’t know what to do with a woman just look at Sophie she’s miserable as sin
Any woman would be with the size of his ...x

I'm always in M & S, I love it in there, their toilets are spotless, especially in this weather ....

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The 'guilt flowers' obviously didn't work then!!
Your browser is not able to display this video.

I’m a regular on the Vicky thread too. She’s such a shameless beg.

Reactions: 16
Didn't someone on here mention about him Poppin home to see them. And ofcourse he does what we say

Reactions: 20
Hey lovely! @Twinkal86 Ha yes I orginally came here from the KFP thread when she was having a quiet few months. The mare has gone nuclear now though! Ah there are some absolute diamonds on the KFP thread, they do get alot of weird accounts turn up and always at very convinient times so can be suspicious of folks sometimes. Its a great thread with some crackin people if you can hold your nerve long enough. Ha. You'll have to come back! And so to stay on topic I see QJQ has driven home to pick L up from nursery to spend an hour or so with him. Now tell me you read tattle without telling me.

I’ve been lurking there for a few months, definitely not brave enough to comment!
I'll keep an eye out for you lot! Come join us man! The more folks are wise to her the better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
About 3 seconds of laughing from Leo, then his face returns to the same blankness & non committal when ever around his dad.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.