Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Katona played the sick card before fakey could
“my doctor at Pall Mall Cosmetics”

Doesn’t sound much like a doctor to me. Pall mall cosmetics? Might as well get my eyebrow lady to call herself a doctor.

bleeping flakes the pair of them. I bet he’s super pissed off he can’t keep pulling sickies if Kerry is as well. Literally the two poster people until the other guy does his stint

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a bellend!

I've missed some of the latest threads, can't keep up, but I see nothing changes!

That bleeping hair if his. It's been out of style since jedward and wasnt even in style then. Literally nobody has hair like that. I'm assuming it's the only way he can hide his baldness. I mean we see him when he had it down and he looked like bleeping Frankenstein . Imagine walking around with hair like that. He is so out of fashion on every level. Looks like bleeping kat slater today. Wonder if he's still rocking the eyeliner. Remember when he asked pet wicks if he was wearing eyeliner and he said no these are just my normal eyes. As if he was trying to compare himself to Pete.

Pet wicks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I going to call it that Zelda pulls a sickie and Fakey has to rush to be with her (Despite not visiting her once yet☝) Im giving him 2 days. It will be after the 3 a day performances. He’s running out of excuses so he might have to rope Zelda or LF in to get him out of “working” the ice gemmed jimmy saville creep😒

Absolutely 💯 jealous of that young lad playing the prince because he’s jealous and wishes his life was like that at that young lads age, you can see how passive aggressive he he towards him. He seems like a lovely young man with a bright future in front of him, Something Fakey never had or will and the prick just hates to see anyone of any age do well for themselves. Hes an utter talentless pathetic sad creepy old ugly man still hiding in the closet. Wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow looking at her plan of action, I can now see why she needs a PA 🙄 how will she fit all that into one day. She’s forgotten to add to her list posting another fashion reel which no one clearly gives a duck about and will most likely bomb like all the others she posts 😂
She’s definitely thinks being skinny makes her more model like 🤢
Has she actually said she needs a PA 😂😂

Reactions: 14
She certainly has 🙄😂
A bloody P.A for gods sake. I seriously think she takes a few valium or something shes never quite all there???

Any update on the attic conversion? Must be absolutely freezing, who the hell gets an attic conversion in the freezing winter.

WTF are those avatar stories he’s done 🤢 and sharing the grief podcast yet again for the thousandth time. Obviously no one is interested in listening to him making it all about himself as usual 😂 Another ASA report for Flappy today 👍🏻

• Haha
A bloody P.A for gods sake. I seriously think she takes a few valium or something shes never quite all there???

Any update on the attic conversion? Must be absolutely freezing, who the hell gets an attic conversion in the freezing winter.
No updates but you can bet now you’ve mentioned it on here they’ll kindly do us an update 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WTF are those avatar stories he’s done 🤢 and sharing the grief podcast yet again for the thousandth time. Obviously no one is interested in listening to him making it all about himself as usual 😂 Another ASA report for Flappy today 👍🏻

All the z listers on Instagram have posted them too, he’s not the only twit to do it

• Haha
The dizzying heights of BBC2 on a Monday evening at 630pm 😂 No I won’t be taking one for the team 😂
this is the highlight of his career I’ll have you know 😂

How long until he does a disastrous reel of the Wednesday dance? He’s normally about two months behind everyone else.

• Haha
The dizzying heights of BBC2 on a Monday evening at 630pm 😂 No I won’t be taking one for the team 😂
FFS BBC 2 😂 (Erm im not sure I have that station lol 🤭) On a serious note though Chris Hughes is really starting to annoy me and its only when he’s around Fakey🤯

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.