Jake Quickenden #46 Showing his saggy balls to get a mention quickenden will do anything for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So panto starts for real this week.He has three weeks work and then nothing.Let’s see how long before illness anxiety and every other made up issue pops up.Can’t imagine he’s making enough money to see him threw to next year.And flaps overspend on clothes she clearly does not need as these two idiots never go anywhere as a couple.Never seen a date night or doing nice things together as this marriage is a sham

Reactions: 21
A 34yr old trying to keep up with TikTok dances. Get a bleeping grip you bleeping prick. It's amazing isn't it how his 'bad back' etc has disappeared. I've been dosed up to my eyeballs with codeine for most of the week, have got sciatica and I just get on with it. I wonder what the therapy is about? At least he's talking about his favourite subject - him! 🤡

317667132_1213590132835994_8072265566766146295_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Meanwhile Lewis capaldi not only a brilliant singer who’s made millions from his albums and tours has now done modelling work with ASOS 😂😂

jake couldn’t even get a gig at his local pub he’s stuck at caravan parks half way across the country being ignored by punters 😂😂👏🏻

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So panto starts for real this week.He has three weeks work and then nothing.Let’s see how long before illness anxiety and every other made up issue pops up.Can’t imagine he’s making enough money to see him threw to next year.And flaps overspend on clothes she clearly does not need as these two idiots never go anywhere as a couple.Never seen a date night or doing nice things together as this marriage is a sham
This is so true! Never see them going to the cinema, or out for a meal without Spud.
All the z listers seem to be plugging Hello Fresh at the moment, I've used them in the past but would never again, purely because they gift to so many 'influencers'.
Flappy is desperately trying to flog as much shite as she can, she should go back to running her beauty business, she's not going to make it as an influencer.... especially whilst she's still associated with saggy bollocks.

Reactions: 18
This is so true! Never see them going to the cinema, or out for a meal without Spud.
All the z listers seem to be plugging Hello Fresh at the moment, I've used them in the past but would never again, purely because they gift to so many 'influencers'.
Flappy is desperately trying to flog as much shite as she can, she should go back to running her beauty business, she's not going to make it as an influencer.... especially whilst she's still associated with saggy bollocks.
Definitely she won’t make it as a influencer she’s past the age to be fair and brings absolutely nothing to Instagram .
her skins shocking . Followers know when a influencer is just doing ads for the cash like Sophie is . She shows new skin products daily but nobody uses different skin products daily . Molly mae doesn’t do hundreds of ads a day 😂

Reactions: 20
A 34yr old trying to keep up with TikTok dances. Get a bleeping grip you bleeping prick. It's amazing isn't it how his 'bad back' etc has disappeared. I've been dosed up to my eyeballs with codeine for most of the week, have got sciatica and I just get on with it. I wonder what the therapy is about? At least he's talking about his favourite subject - him! 🤡
View attachment 1773838
View attachment 1773839
take it easy crazy. I hope you’re doing ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh please. Just look at him in that car. Absolute bleeping bleep. 🤡 ASA reported too. If he were to come up against some real roadmen he would tit himself. 🤡

take it easy crazy. I hope you’re doing ok ❤
Thanks Star. I'm only popping into work for a few hours then chilling out. This bleep is really pissing me off at the moment. I wish somebody would kick the tit out of him! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh please. Just look at him in that car. Absolute bleeping bleep. 🤡 ASA reported too. If he were to come up against some real roadmen he would tit himself. 🤡
View attachment 1773889
View attachment 1773891

Thanks Star. I'm only popping into work for a few hours then chilling out. This bleep is really pissing me off at the moment. I wish somebody would kick the tit out of him! 😂😂
I haven't been able to watch his stories for about a week - between getting over Covid and then getting my period, I've had no time for the cretin! 😑👊😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
His trying to act like some kind of rapper in the car .God it’s just so creepy makes my toes curl.No one and I mean no one acts like this at 34🤢His face after therapy yesterday as if it’s a joke 😡No bro anyone in therapy for genuine reasons knows you are mentally drained after each session and not for one second smug about it.So from me duck off you phoney creepy twit.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
His trying to act like some kind of rapper in the car .God it’s just so creepy makes my toes curl.No one and I mean no one acts like this at 34🤢His face after therapy yesterday as if it’s a joke 😡No bro anyone in therapy for genuine reasons knows you are mentally drained after each session and not for one second smug about it.So from me duck off you phoney creepy twit.
I've just shown a few of my stylists this clip. Their faces said it all. What an absolute bleep!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In flaps awful yet another clothes haul🙄His comment you look peng😳His coat is sick😳Can someone just slap this thick idiot and tell him to grow up is so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In flaps awful yet another clothes haul🙄His comment you look peng😳His coat is sick😳Can someone just slap this thick idiot and tell him to grow up is so embarrassing.
That Sandbanks jacket is about £500 odd. My son bought one. I didn't agree with the amount of money he spent on a poxy jacket but he works bleeping hard for his money and he's young. My son is 19yrs old. This bleep is 34yrs old. Make it make sense. Also, that silly blonde bint in the back is also embarrassing herself. WTF is wong with these cretins? 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That Sandbanks jacket is about £500 odd. My son bought one. I didn't agree with the amount of money he spent on a poxy jacket but he works bleeping hard for his money and he's young. My son is 19yrs old. This bleep is 34yrs old. Make it make sense. Also, that silly blonde bint in the back is also embarrassing herself. WTF is wong with these cretins? 🤪
your sons ain’t fake or gifted 😂 no Way have they paid £500 x

Reactions: 19
Anyone find out where his 2nd gig was the other day????

Down wit the kids in da ghetto......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I get second hand embarrassment when he likes or comments on Strictly posts. He’s soo desperate for them to notice him and sign him up, but it’s NEVER going to happen! Plus, he probably wouldn’t even turn up for the first show, blaming anxiety, sore back, tinnitus, sore throat, the cold, insert ailment here….
He can’t even get on the Xmas special 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
your sons ain’t fake or gifted 😂 no Way have they paid £500 x
My son is 6ft 5" and runs rings around this ratfaced bleep!! Seriously, you can really notice that cheek filler. It looks shocking although he's still heavily filtering himself. I'm just waiting for the filter to drop. Like the mic. Bye Felicia! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.