Jake Quickenden #46 Showing his saggy balls to get a mention quickenden will do anything for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
your sons ain’t fake or gifted 😂 no Way have they paid £500 x
It’s funny how he only tags clothes when they are allegedly ‘designer’ ones 😂 but remember he doesn’t care about material things as long as he’s got his family and he is healthy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My son is 6ft 5" and runs rings around this ratfaced bleep!! Seriously, you can really notice that cheek filler. It looks shocking although he's still heavily filtering himself. I'm just waiting for the filter to drop. Like the mic. Bye Felicia! 😂😂😂
He looks pathetic you can tell he’s had plastics done or something 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Never seen his fake LV scarf again.Bit like his fake Gucci bag this twit is just so cringe .The comments on flaps amazing 😳clothes boring post are just piss takes .No she does not look great and can bet all sent back after trying on.Needs to go buy Leo some clothes he looks scruffy dressed in grey and beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh please. Just look at him in that car. Absolute bleeping bleep. 🤡 ASA reported too. If he were to come up against some real roadmen he would tit himself. 🤡
View attachment 1773889
View attachment 1773891

Thanks Star. I'm only popping into work for a few hours then chilling out. This bleep is really pissing me off at the moment. I wish somebody would kick the tit out of him! 😂😂
What a bleeping w⚓...
A married 34 yr old with two kids behaving like a ghetto boi....
Grow up, ya bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s funny how he only tags clothes when they are allegedly ‘designer’ ones 😂 but remember he doesn’t care about material things as long as he’s got his family and he is healthy 🙄
Sandbanks would never gift any clothes to this ratfaced bleep. Its for a much younger market. It would seriously damage their image. The prick is having a MASSIVE mid-life crisis. He is getting progressively worse. Doesn't he realise he's a laughing stock? He's like a slow motion car crash. You know exactly what's going to happen and you cannot stop watching!! 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Nah I can’t with this twit today.
Can someone please clothesline this boulder faced bleep into the next universe. Or can flaps just strangle him with his saggy klackers

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see he’s opening the Lincoln Christmas markets with Kerry ‘it’s me medication’ Katona. 😒 how showbiz! It’s up there with the opening of a Poundland or SpudULike 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes Lincoln Cathedral is beautiful. Maybe you want to pop in there and pray for the small fragment of soul that you haven't yet sold. (But then again, if he set foot inside a place of worship he would crumble to dust). Or maybe you're just on the hunt for vulnerable choir boys you predator. 🤢

Funny how he hasn't visited his mother yet. Has anybody ever seen him paying his respects to his father and brother either at their grave/gardens of remembrance?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I seriously hope that coat is somebody else's because if i was Soph and he spent half his panto wage on a bleeping coat for himself with a mortgage and family to support i would literally shove him off the roof selfish wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s not mentioned son of the year seeing he’s round the corner from her.He’s certainly finished by tea time pissing around in rehearsal’s yet not once drove to see her.She’s now putting ads up without declaring it’s a ad.He’s happy to show his mother in a bikini 🤢but can’t pop round for tea.Are a dysfunctional bunch of weirdos.My daughter lives 20 minutes from me see her at least 3-4 times a week.

Reactions: 22
I also see Kerry Kraktona is also pushing the 'health anxiety' ffs. These zleb cunts honestly rile me up.
I can see these two totally clashing soon and I’m here for it 🍿🍿🍿 Both loud, obnoxious, will do anything for attention, desperate to be on any reality TV show going, always moaning about sicknesses and mental health, etc….

• Heart
Oh please. Just look at him in that car. Absolute bleeping bleep. 🤡 ASA reported too. If he were to come up against some real roadmen he would tit himself. 🤡
View attachment 1773889
View attachment 1773891

Thanks Star. I'm only popping into work for a few hours then chilling out. This bleep is really pissing me off at the moment. I wish somebody would kick the tit out of him! 😂😂
Chauffeured around as usually the dick. When does he ever share the workload with others

• Sick
Yes Lincoln Cathedral is beautiful. Maybe you want to pop in there and pray for the small fragment of soul that you haven't yet sold. (But then again, if he set foot inside a place of worship he would crumble to dust). Or maybe you're just on the hunt for vulnerable choir boys you predator. 🤢

Funny how he hasn't visited his mother yet. Has anybody ever seen him paying his respects to his father and brother either at their grave/gardens of remembrance?
View attachment 1774094
Hey you have a point about him not visiting graves crazy . I mean any normal person we wouldn’t even question why they haven’t posted deceased family members graves but not our
Bro!! We all know he wouldn’t think twice in posting pics.I’m not saying he doesn’t suffer due to the deaths
This is much like the lying about having issues with his mental health if he truly suffered where are the links ? The fund raisers or him arranging a charity event with all his Z list cling-ons?

• Heart
bleeping clowns. 🤡🤡

• Sick
Opening a Christmas market on a Thursday morning? Anyone else notice soon as they had done their bit everyone started to walk away? No fans seeking your autograph today bro? bleeping weapon and i dont care who he is if he started filming and i was in the crowd i'd headbutt the prick

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.