Jake Quickenden #46 Showing his saggy balls to get a mention quickenden will do anything for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really think these ads she does are good. It's so cringy. My wooden spoon has more life in it. As for him, wtf has happened to his face

Reactions: 17
She's 30 ??? Good God, I thought she was older than him

Reactions: 22
..... at her 30th party, that old mattress Wayne Linekar will be schmoozing round it , probs give ol Nanny QVC a goose in passing, as well.

Reactions: 17
..... at her 30th party, that old mattress Wayne Linekar will be schmoozing round it , probs give ol Nanny QVC a goose in passing, as well.
Wonder if she'll get off her face and show her gash again....

Was trying to see what massive gigs he's holding tonight and tomorrow but wasn't fruitful funnily enough! I wonder why? Did come across this belter though. A modelling agency? Pahahaha
Fuck me, the 80s Marshall Ward catalogue poses ... absolute -end

Reactions: 16
Just leaving this here....
He looks like a fucking crackhead!

Awww fabulous news! Enjoy

Separated at birth - Robbie Rotten from Lazytown!
View attachment 1760551
Bloody al now I know who he reminded me of!

Now on the beg for a London venue for her 30th. Just fuck off and google it. You are an absolute nobody!
View attachment 1760651
Beggy fucking Berthas at it again

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
“ Can we have a sleep over ???”
Has a grown man a husband … a dad … just asked a bloke for a sleepover ????? what an absolute fucking weirdo he is lol wow lol

Reactions: 23
Oh nit that old chestnut again Flapz. Have The Ritz called you begging to hold your 30th Birthday Party for absolutely free yet? Deluded beggy bitch.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

He's just done an ad for Supreme CBD - which, by the way, are highly ineffective and very, very overpriced! Natalie is 'thanking him. She's had 'another good night's sleep'. Just look who Natalie is!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Flaps got 500 likes on her wooden tesco reelAnd hide the likes on her shoe post .Ha fucking ha smashing this influencer game not .As if creepy joe wears the same tophe’s had on all day and see the boots are back No trip to see zelda think he would rather hang out with the young lads Doing giveaways flaps things are getting desperate as no one buys anything you try to flog.

Reactions: 16
Dirty top dirty cock.....Why would you put a dirty top on if you have had a shower or bath......Bald headed ugly cretin.....

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.