Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how he’s still dining out on a show that he was on 8 years ago 🤯 Apart from 2 weeks of panto, what else is he actually going to do workwise once I’m a celeb has finished?Probably already touting himself to talk about DOI once that’s back. I thought he said the other week he wants a career? 5 min appearances on morning TV and getting your balls out is hardly a career. He just wants to be on TV however which way he can.

Reactions: 22
Lorraine again! Still believe this is over the popularity of his dance with AH and his fall through the ceiling it wont last or lead to anything nobody wants to work with him. Still amuses me when he went over to Ash Banjo on the POB red carpet Ash barely looked at him and couldn't wait to get away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus christ turned tv on after school run to see fakey slut dropping and lorraine wetting herself 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Seriously? Slut dropping? It's not going to get the views he got with AH why can't he see it? Sad desperate wanker

• Sick
  • Haha
Lorraine always creams herself over him. Probably get on well as both as annoying as thrush

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thing is, these shows he's on are not popular shows like love island, with the younger generation watching. When Lorraine is on a lot of people are at work etc so its proba ly older people watching. It's not hitting the audience that he craves and he knows it. I mean imagine being that desperate to go on loose women that you will get your balls out. Like people have said these 5 min apprarences won't be paying much at all.. he's obviously hoping that this leads to work, but what work? Lorraine and lw are hardly gonna propel him to superstardom. He's in his mid 30s. I think he wants to be a presenter now, changes his mind as he wants to be an actor last week. So what's he hoping to present. Man is bleeping desperate and thinks these 5 min apprarences will be proving the trolls wrong 🤣🤣🤣 thought he was into doing musicals as he absolutely loves footloose 🤣🤣 what wrong panto boy, even the musicals getting sick of you now, tosser

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Never watched Lorraine 🤣🤣

But I imagine she's desperate having him om . He's definitely using I'm a celeb to his fill advantage but like others have said he won't get work from it 🤣

• Haha
Few pages behind but while it's in my head. Does Leo grind his teeth or ever look like he's got a cross bite? I've not ever seen it myself but others may have?

Reactions: 12
Few pages behind but while it's in my head. Does Leo grind his teeth or ever look like he's got a cross bite? I've not ever seen it myself but others may have?
yeah I remember one day it really cringing me out as I hate teeth grinding it’s like chalk on a chalkboard for me. I even remembered fakey laughing saying don’t grind your teeth baby

• Sad
Reactions: 9
yeah I remember one day it really cringing me out as I hate teeth grinding it’s like chalk on a chalkboard for me. I even remembered fakey laughing saying don’t grind your teeth baby
My baby does this and the sound is horrible. Can't believe the nursery aren't flagging this up to them.

Reactions: 10
My baby does this and the sound is horrible. Can't believe the nursery aren't flagging this up to them.
my son used to do it in his sleep and id cry inside everytime 😂 luckily he grew out of it and drs and dentist have no concerns. But unlike fakey I actually took my son to be checked just Incase it was anything

Reactions: 12
my son used to do it in his sleep and id cry inside everytime 😂 luckily he grew out of it and drs and dentist have no concerns. But unlike fakey I actually took my son to be checked just Incase it was anything
I took my son to dentist about his teeth grinding even though it is a CP thing, figured I'd get some advice. Told the receptionist when booking I need a dentist with some sort of understanding of special needs kids. Took him and all the dentist could advise was to 'try and stop him doing it'. Yeah thanks lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I took my son to dentist about his teeth grinding even though it is a CP thing, figured I'd get some advice. Told the receptionist when booking I need a dentist with some sort of understanding of special needs kids. Took him and all the dentist could advise was to 'try and stop him doing it'. Yeah thanks lol.
Wow that’s awful! I knew it was a symptom of CP so I took my son. He was born prematurely at 26 weeks and had bleeds on the brain. We were told if he survived he would most likely have CP, can’t walk or move etc. but he’s proved all the drs wrong. But if I ever notice a symptom I get it checked immediately as even though he’s a lot older now and it’s been ruled out I’d rather be safe than sorry. I’m so glad my dentist understood. He even offered a mouth guard for night time to protect my sons teeth but I declined. He was 4 at the time I said sorry but there’s no chance my 4 year old will wear one all night 😂 but I appreciated he cared enough to try help the situation

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No sign of this absolutely hilarious (not) clip of him slut dropping on Lorraine imagine your only audience being a bunch of thirsty middle aged saddos? Seriously give it up you ugly prick. Im guessing all of about 5 minutes at home filming himself with Leo because he has missed him so much 🙄 then off down the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.