Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what his food looks tit but we are in a national living crisis today I seen a post about a mum struggling I went to Asda did her a full shop and dropped it off …… then you see this bleep who can’t read the bleeping room does duck all for anybody else or charity and posts a photo of a meal in a hotel when half the nation are struggling to feed there kids and parents are going hungry !!!!

god he’s a bleep I can’t stand him …. I’m so glad he’s got no actual work I hope he never gets work again and ends up in panto forever then again they don’t even want him 😂
That's an amazing thing that you have done ♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You know what his food looks tit but we are in a national living crisis today I seen a post about a mum struggling I went to Asda did her a full shop and dropped it off …… then you see this bleep who can’t read the bleeping room does duck all for anybody else or charity and posts a photo of a meal in a hotel when half the nation are struggling to feed there kids and parents are going hungry !!!!

god he’s a bleep I can’t stand him …. I’m so glad he’s got no actual work I hope he never gets work again and ends up in panto forever then again they don’t even want him 😂
you’ve probably made the world of difference to that family today. You’re amazing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
His questions yawn yawn .Why have u sold out to ok his answer why not😂We all know you are skint simple.Getting his tiny dick out haha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping skint, alcoholic bleep. You would sell your soul if you actually had one. I feel utterly embarrassed for you. You must be up to your ears in debt Panto Boy!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh ffs!! Miserable, moany, whinging fucker. Posting up his own questions just so he can put his own spin & narrative on his quite frankly boring, meaningless life. Just look at the face he has on, as long as a canoe & equally as attractive. Hair coiffed to kingdom come, spray 'pretend hair' all over the front.

It's only 19.50 Fakey, get a bleeping train back home to your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Polly ‘Jake ITV have been in touch they want you on Loose Men’
Jake ‘No way this is it, the big break, imagine me on the panel’
Polly ‘ no sorry Jake you just need to take your pants off and have your bits checked’ I accepted for you I knew you wouldn’t mind’ 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What in the name of prison food is that? I hope he shits himself after eating that when he's in his funky beige trousers!
View attachment 1730707
"It's all inclusive, gotta make the most of it".....,😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

I’d honestly rather do the drive home and then back again the next day than stay in that tit hole

Looks okay on the website Jake’s picture makes it look grotty

Fair play to polly she’s got him another appearance. What the hell were his last management actually doing. I’d be asking serious questions if I were Jake
Bet he doinks Polly while he's away ..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can understand why he’s not gone home ? Did his get your bollocks out so why still there .See polly parrot (Sillydot) posted on her stories🙄Must be sat waiting for his co host call for tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Can someone tell me what he said when asked if he was wealthy? I keep him mostly muted hate his voice. I mean we all know he hasnt got a pot to piss in he's only got about 5 items of clothing for a start

Just came after watching his stories, felt like some of the questions were very asked by Tattlers in a nice, but sneaky way. I was more interested in seeing people’s responses to his last question about not wanting a magazine deal cos he didn’t want cameras everywhere 🤥 oh, and his answer to the wealthy question.

He’s copying Chris Hughes with the testicular cancer card, and no doubt will bring his dad/brother in to it for sympathy. I don’t get what’s brave about getting your balls checked on TV, he’d bare everything for money, he’s already did the Full Monty show

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Chris Hughes did this a few years back on This Morning, he’s that obsessed with him he’ll do anything to be just like him 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I was gonna say the same @ThortheDog2022 ! Copied Chris Hughes. The difference was his brother had testicular cancer so it raised awareness as they knew first hand what was happening.

Jake has never bleeping mentioned testicular cancer but no doubt he will relate back to losing his Dad and Brother.

Chris was very brave to do it, he did it for a reason. Jake is doing it to get on the TV. I think this will majorly backfire because people will be taking the piss out of him even more for this stunt. Unless he lies and says he knows someone who’s died of it.

He will be posting stories all morning on Friday calling Vernon his co host. The people on that panel have actually done something useful or being successful in their lives. He’s a bleeping embarrassment.

so his work week this week thus far:
Monday : gets bollocks out on loose men and stops overnight in a hotel in London. He probably got his tea paid for and that’s about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thing is he has taken a fee for today and bagged a free overnight stay in a hotel with food yet he would make himself look a million times better if he said as its for a good cause raising awareness i will do it for free

bleeping illiterate bleep "me and Jake done". Common trollop!

View attachment 1730992
jesus it’s gone to her head 😂😂
gorgeous wedding photos and fairytale day 😂😂

she got married in a cheap wedding in the middle of Ibiza with NO venue ffs . the day was tit and guests had to take a drink fir themselves 😂😂

I was gonna say the same @ThortheDog2022 ! Copied Chris Hughes. The difference was his brother had testicular cancer so it raised awareness as they knew first hand what was happening.

Jake has never bleeping mentioned testicular cancer but no doubt he will relate back to losing his Dad and Brother.

Chris was very brave to do it, he did it for a reason. Jake is doing it to get on the TV. I think this will majorly backfire because people will be taking the piss out of him even more for this stunt. Unless he lies and says he knows someone who’s died of it.

He will be posting stories all morning on Friday calling Vernon his co host. The people on that panel have actually done something useful or being successful in their lives. He’s a bleeping embarrassment.

so his work week this week thus far:
Monday : gets bollocks out on loose men and stops overnight in a hotel in London. He probably got his tea paid for and that’s about it.
All the middle age women will be all over him tomorrow on how amazing he is for doing it …. He knows what to do for attention he’s pathetic . Anything for some likes sad bleep he is

• Haha
Reactions: 21
jesus it’s gone to her head 😂😂
gorgeous wedding photos and fairytale day 😂😂

she got married in a cheap wedding in the middle of Ibiza with NO venue ffs . the day was tit and guests had to take a drink fir themselves 😂😂
it keeps saying that there were 90 guests there but tbh out of the two group photos I’ve seen it definitely doesn’t look that many. Where are the pictures of her family, his family , kids etc etc, I still can’t get over those pictures.

a lovely thing what you did with the shopping btw 💗💗💗 it only counts if you’ve posted about it in your Instagram a 100 times though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone tell me what he said when asked if he was wealthy? I keep him mostly muted hate his voice. I mean we all know he hasnt got a pot to piss in he's only got about 5 items of clothing for a start
It started off with “what is wealth?” then I don’t know as I couldn’t bear to watch any more.

• Haha
He does nothing for free.Went to Joe’s event hoping to get on the stage as was ignored 👏🏼Making out Nicole was his friend her boyfriend obviously ignored him👏🏼Mummy dearest said he was now a co host once again ignored 👏🏼All round bullshiter and free loader .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
it keeps saying that there were 90 guests there but tbh out of the two group photos I’ve seen it definitely doesn’t look that many. Where are the pictures of her family, his family , kids etc etc, I still can’t get over those pictures.

a lovely thing what you did with the shopping btw 💗💗💗 it only counts if you’ve posted about it in your Instagram a 100 times though 😂
Her family member think it’s her cousin posted some nice photos especially of Leo and Freddie . And all you could see was Jake and her on the phones or pouting away . They even had phones at the wedding breakfast table shocking . How did they not get pictures with the kids it absolutely just shows it’s all about them and it’s all about likes on the gram . The relationship is fake and so was the wedding it was just for attention and likes that’s all these pair give a tit about 🤷🏻‍♀️

And thank you I do a lot for others I don’t post about it like he would not that he’s ever done anything for anybody other than himself .

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.