Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brave wtf please someone make Jake phoney arse prickenden just piss off .What illness is he making up now 😡😡View attachment 1730350
Clearly getting his balls out 😂😂😂 bleeping hell like anybody wants to see his balls ffs

money definitely has dried up and job opportunities if his only income now is five minute slots on daytime TV getting his balls out

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hotel for the night? bleeping drive home and see your family for a change you head! No wonder Leo and Fred can't stand you when you constantly stay away from them or shove a phone in their faces

• Heart
Reactions: 23
no sign of Jake 😂😂

I know he’s obviously going to be on the show but he’s not a host 😂 also can’t see vernan Kay and Ollie murs tollerating him

wait for polly and her “ Jake presenting loose men today “ duck off silly bleep 😂😂

somebody please tell her he’s a guest for five minutes 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I knew he wouldn't be on the panel nobody wants to listen to him bang on and on about bloody Leo probably have him run on again aswell bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 21
CAAFD4AC-37CC-4235-B2A7-867925EE91C7.jpeg

guess he will feel right at home in that dirty hotel! Look at that huge stain on the floor!!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1730487
guess he will feel right at home in that dirty hotel! Look at that huge stain on the floor!!! 🤢
I’d honestly rather do the drive home and then back again the next day than stay in that tit hole

Looks okay on the website Jake’s picture makes it look grotty

Fair play to polly she’s got him another appearance. What the hell were his last management actually doing. I’d be asking serious questions if I were Jake

• Haha
Reactions: 22
no sign of Jake 😂😂

I know he’s obviously going to be on the show but he’s not a host 😂 also can’t see vernan Kay and Ollie murs tollerating him

wait for polly and her “ Jake presenting loose men today “ duck off silly bleep 😂😂

somebody please tell her he’s a guest for five minutes 😂
Larry Lamb will definitely not be able to tolerate him, hes was a nasty piece of work of to Martin Roberts (homes under the hammer) on “Im a celeb”, showed his true colours. I was gutted as I love him as Mick in G&S and didn’t expect him to be quite nasty to Martin so should be interesting to see how he is around Prickenden.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1730487
Oh god, I would not accept that and I'd be straight down reception, freebie or not, but he'll spend the night in bed on his phone so he doesn't give a tit! 😑 He's probably getting his bits out on Friday - bleeping desperado won't care that it's likely to be for a testicular cancer campaign, he'll just be loving getting his kit off. 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alison Hammond again working all weekend and look where she is?? Parkdean Resort, similar to Cambersands that Fakey “played” his guitar and screeched out a few songs on his official wedding night (wonder if OK included that in their article when “chatting” about his official wedding night) I wonder why he never posted it either 🤔 Im warming to Alison now she seems very down to earth and doesn’t have and expectations of grandeur, yet she has a highly successful career off the back of only one reality show unlike Fakey with numerous reality shows and still cant make it….. It really shows how unliked he is. He did get a Gritter named after him in Scunthorp but they had to cancel his big night out gig, even the locals seem to not like him.
I like Alison, I've liked her since her bb days. The loudness annoys me when I've got a headache but she comes across well and seems lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He just loves brings away from home doesn’t he.See he’s also deleted his George tweet running scared he’s slagging someone off.He’s such a attention seeking prick🙄Has man flu stupid hole🙄

Reactions: 18
I bet he can't wait till Friday. He gets on telly, gets to be an exhibitionist and gets a man feeling his balls/shoving a finger up his arse. Bet he gets a hard on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Highly unlikely OK read Tattle, Fakey is the only saddo z lister that reads and comes on to his own thread the looser! what would be the point in OK changing it now?? anyone who was remotely interested would have already read it and seen it now so already its old news, like everything with these always late to the party. BTW seeing as youre new and incase you don’t know who Flaps is, its Sophie, she had her vag or as her disgusting husband calls it “Puss Puss” on show at Ocean Beach the day before her tit wedding that they said they would NEVER sell ✌ welcome ✌
I didn't mean OK reading here, more like Fakey or Polly Parrot or whoever got this in OK in the first place after the fact. And I do know all the names thanks, I've been reading here for a while and was around when the wiki was created. Just don't comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d honestly rather do the drive home and then back again the next day than stay in that tit hole

Looks okay on the website Jake’s picture makes it look grotty

Fair play to polly she’s got him another appearance. What the hell were his last management actually doing. I’d be asking serious questions if I were Jake
To be honest his management want work not five minute appearances 😂 what would off limits make from him having a five minute appearanc absolutely nothing because Jake will get penny’s for it .
most off limits clients have boohoo deals and in the style edits and other big job opportunities. Five minutes on the odd daytime TV won’t pay the bills .

he’s only doing these five min appearances to get noticed and hope he gets a job from it but it’s not working he’s still jobless and only so many times loose women and ITV will allow him on for five minutes in fact if it wasn’t for the jungle he wouldn’t even be on it now .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.