Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moomin12

Sophie if you're listening or reading - please see our advice as heartfelt & sincere. We Tattlers do not see your husband's behaviour towards you or Freddie as normal or acceptable. We are not trolls but people who have lived lives where we recognise poor behaviour & have even experienced it ourselves. Please take some time to quietly contemplate if this really is the life for you. There is something very wrong here, your husband is publicly putting you down. You are worth more than this. You might think we are ugly, jealous, trolling shit stirrers, but at our very essence are people who have possibly in some way walked in the foot steps you are walking now. There are other paths for you & your 2 sons.
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Well said

• Heart
Reactions: 12

fredster2018

Chatty Member
So I just went against my better judgement and went over to Spotify to give these D-Block a listen…. instantly regretted it and turned off. I absolutely love music as well and I like all types of genre’s but that? ERM no thanks 😂

stargirl23

VIP Member
so I’m not quoting everyone 😂

1. You can watch on yewtube for free without giving them the views or money from it

2. it’s free to subscribe

3. you can buy YouTube subscriptions as I’ve seen Others say they’ve found out people do it and shown it on other threads. They always post the typical bot comment under the video and I’m sure They’ve brought subscribers

4. Johnathan Joly is even worse than jakey if that’s possible

think that’s all I wanted to say 😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Here's the post from our receipts queen @CrazyBaldhead that contains the video of QJQ in the warm tub of water ice bath.

Just watched it again, I swear I can see some steam coming off it. Let's be honest, if you were sat in a tub of ice water on your patio mid November you'd be shivering and your teeth chattering, surely? Not sat there all casual and relaxed, he may as well have had a pina colada in his hand.
Here you go my lovely @bluecups - I swear to God I thought it was my eyes playing tricks but clearly you have seen the same. It is heat vapour. 💯% confirmed. What a sad existence he possesses! And to be quite honest, that's a lot of S's in the word 'possesses' and S stands for Shitcunt liar! Where's the 'ice bath' thermometer bro? Heat vapour video below bros! You can clearly see the heat vapour coming off the water!! What a liar! 💯

Seems like he’s dirty deleted loads as I read more earlier. Just went back to screenshot and only these are left with some now showing “tweet deleted by author”
He claims to believe in 'ice baths', meditation and 'shit'. 🙄 I have been holding meditation classes for years with my family and friends and passing on tips etc and I have yet to see anybody who actually practises meditation to be so passively aggressive, socially unaware, self-centred and consistently manic as that lying PantoBoy. Meditation? Fuck off PantoBoy! 🤪

Wonder how many dropped out of the "celeb" footy match when they found out this knob end was playing..
Desperate Dan, Jac Jossa's tossa, was nowhere to be seen. They ordered a massive Sheesh takeaway that night!! 🤣

Drinks too much alcohol. The scratching is liver disease. Classic symptom
Scratching, weight loss, paranoia and hallucinations. Also manic behaviour. Been through it nursing my friend. 😒

How she has the cheek to do yet another skincare advert I do not know...
315296136_650638753377800_5218423363511935028_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick

Moomin12

I'm pretty sure Lauren Goodger went to see them last night - please please pretty please go & look at her IG reels if you want a laff at the OTT filtering & self love going on😂
Just had a sneaky look at her page. Without sounding bitchy what on earth has she done to her face? I wouldn’t recognise her! Deary me!
[/QUOTE]

Omg she posts as much as he does! She looks terrible reminds me of a trout, how much does she love herself. what's wrong with the natural look, wasn't she quite pretty before all the work, I never followed her or watched the rubbish she was on, just seen her in the media etc

VC10

VIP Member
Another grifted freebie ponced.

What a pair.

His Muvver can't wait to jump.onto the bandwagon, either

stargirl23

VIP Member
My baby does this and the sound is horrible. Can't believe the nursery aren't flagging this up to them.
my son used to do it in his sleep and id cry inside everytime 😂 luckily he grew out of it and drs and dentist have no concerns. But unlike fakey I actually took my son to be checked just Incase it was anything

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
I am only 4 years older than Fakey Boy but I did not know who or what D-
D-Block are utter shite. They produce the most mind-numbing generic, auto-tuned, whining, mumbling drivel that is not fit for the ears of a person with a functioning brain. Youtube them and find out. Ten seconds of their crap is enough to make my nose bleed!! 

[/QUOSo glad I am not missing out then 😌 TE]

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So I missed him slut dropping on Lorraine the Growler this morning. Thank God for that. So it looks like PantoBoy is starting rehearsals. How embarrassing!

315350518_5592649460810712_6893971677959829532_n.jpg
315621331_226675176356060_970479647085359181_n.jpg

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure Lauren Goodger went to see them last night - please please pretty please go & look at her IG reels if you want a laff at the OTT filtering & self love going on😂
Just had a sneaky look at her page. Without sounding bitchy what on earth has she done to her face? I wouldn’t recognise her! Deary me!
[/QUOTE]
omg she going to be hoping she wasn’t papped last night 🙄. Well unless it was her normal backgrid that filters and photoshops her pictures as much as she does 😂

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
The programmes turned to shit , and he's raving about it.
Fucking hell , he's welcome to the guff. It's about his level.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Im sure Sophie Ramsey will have a chef’s thermometer, just dip that in youre “ice bath” But dont forget to fill it with freezing cold tap mains water and buy a shit load of ice when youre next in the offo getting you’re drink for youre secret alcohol addiction, then you know the drill…. as soon as the water is freezing because of all the ice you have put in, then and only then show tattle the thermometer bro 👍 don’t let the Tattlers win mate ✌ you got this ✌peace and love bro 🖕
You know it @The Duchess 😘. Next time you're in the ice bath bro, us 'Tossers' need the temperature shown bro! Have a wonderful day mate! Peace and love! @sillydot you're quiet - maybe join in with your inside ITV knowledge. 😏

That's who poSted the video x
No stories on his IG. Either dirty deleted or expired. Did find this though. He looks like the type of person to hunt down anybody for a selfie and have the photos all over his walls of his bedroom in his mum's house. 🤪 This one 2019. Funny as fuck!! 😂
steven_alan_hill_1668391151889.jpg

I’ve just seen this 😂
Who the hell is this absolute legend.? They are doing one thing wrong though and not including 100's of every conceivable tag-ins ie Gogglebox, Strictly, This Morning, IACGMOH etc etc. Not on Twitter but is that even possible? What a legend though!!!! Must be an OG Tattler! What a bloody star! 💞

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha