Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Duchess

VIP Member
I never saw him in the clips. Might be on his stories? 🤔
absolutely nothing about that on Dan’s insta????? I couldn’t see him and if he was there Fakey would have been acting all cool peng bro…(but really pissed off Dan and Jac didn’t invite him or Flappy to Jac’s 30th) what a great find who saw Jac’s 30th and posted it here 👍🤣

LOL @CrazyBaldhead we overlapped 😂 I saw his stories of the Sheesh takeaways aswell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Fucking hideous. 🤢
315219357_499970378742472_2751029402747050609_n.jpg
314866266_1215378839065940_6946336260077832181_n.jpg

Battle of the Balls!! More like Battle for Spectators! I have more people around my house tonight!!!! (Fakey in clip 3). 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
God he looks rough without the filters but looks shit with them😂Those earring he’s just a walking ick🤢🤢Thinks he’s cool wearing a stupid heart thing which he keeps swapping from one side to the other for what reason.Going to be endless stories today boring idiot

Nixxs

VIP Member
He’s liking, retweeting and leaving love heart comments on people who have tweeted about him this morning 🤢 funny thing is though the account that he’s replied to with a love heart has no followers and are only following 1 account and that isn’t even Fakeys 😂
Nanny qvc more than likely.

No wonder he isn't on TM, strictly dancers are on lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if jake and Sophie are invited to the vmas?!?! Wasn't their show on mtv!!!!!! 😌

Totally random comment i know, just saw chloe from g shore is going lols...

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
And like always he contradicts himself prick !!!
so glad people are calling him out on this he’s forever preaching “ be kind “ and mental health but says people should be harder on Matt !! The whole country made it clear what they think about Matt he doesn’t need to be surrounded by hatred in a jungle on his own cunt !!

he’s vile so glad people calling him out on it . Jakes a nobody nothing will change that

Showing your true colours Jake nasty bulky so glad people calling him out on this

Attachments

what other z listers do you know that make a huge point that they are on daytime TG for five minutes going as far as to call it “ work “ and stay in a hotel …. He’s desperate and pathetic it’s hilarious 😆
Exactly! No other z Listers would even mention a 5 minute clip as they’d probably be embarrassed that‘s all they were on for.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Us 'Tossers' still need thermostatic proof of your 'lukewarm ice bath' Fakey even when we have seen heat vapour'. We'll wait for your stories tomorrow mate! Peace and love bro! ✌

We need a thermostat view of the ice bath bro!!! Lol

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
So I just went against my better judgement and went over to Spotify to give these D-Block a listen…. instantly regretted it and turned off. I absolutely love music as well and I like all types of genre’s but that? ERM no thanks 😂
I just did the same and now I’m off to bleach my ears.

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
I think you need a lot of views to even start making money sure it’s like a million views is like 5p lol 😂
my son wants to be a gamer YouTuber 😂😂

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Groucho Marx eyebrows remind me of Zelda, I knew I had seen them somewhere before :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
  • Heart

Greta22

Chatty Member
Hang on a minute! So Flapz is out seeing 'a band', he was 'having a boys' night in' and now he's driving to London. Battle of the Balls doesn't start until 7:45pm tomorrow.... There's still loads of tickets available too.
Wow the level of celebrity is fabulous, what a bunch of desperados. I wonder if No Limits did a job lot of has beens for a discount price?

I still think he has the Friday gig with Toff again on TM on a Friday. That’s why he said about doing another reel with AH earlier this week. If it is, I don’t understand why he has to stop in London the night before though.
Colchester is hardly the other end of the country 🤷🏻‍♀️
Booty call 👀

• Haha