Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
They really must've been hard up for guests today to have him on. WTF is he wearing? That fucking heart brooch is hideous and where is his poppy - on all days ffs? What a cunt.

315178730_115278421392053_2173779916822179677_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12

stargirl23

VIP Member
Ye had them at 32 wks. Had the stitch put in at 12 weeks which worked.
So pleased to hear they stayed put longer and the stitch worked ❤

Breaking news, Fakeys.......

QJQ has lost his gummies deal. The link is no longer in his bio. I actually miss him flogging them, always gave me a laugh! What will he do now, given that he's constantly ill and feeling down?!
whats he going to cry into now?😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Strange he hasn't mentioned anything about the football charity event last night. What a complete wash out that looked. I wonder how much they raised - if anything at all? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sm99uk

Highly unlikely OK read Tattle, Fakey is the only saddo z lister that reads and comes on to his own thread the looser! what would be the point in OK changing it now?? anyone who was remotely interested would have already read it and seen it now so already its old news, like everything with these always late to the party. BTW seeing as youre new and incase you don’t know who Flaps is, its Sophie, she had her vag or as her disgusting husband calls it “Puss Puss” on show at Ocean Beach the day before her shit wedding that they said they would NEVER sell ✌ welcome ✌
I didn't mean OK reading here, more like Fakey or Polly Parrot or whoever got this in OK in the first place after the fact. And I do know all the names thanks, I've been reading here for a while and was around when the wiki was created. Just don't comment.

• Haha

Purplehaze456

I used to see her in magazines etc and she did have a pretty face it’s totally messed up now. I’m guessing she’s another one that filters her body too?
She shaves 10st off herself. Us Scrunchies live for 'out in the wild' shots where we see her unphotoshopped!!!! 🤣
[/QUOTE]
Shes a totally different person 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Can you buy subscriptions on you tube? I honestly think having 700 and something subscribers for Flappy is a lot, honestly who the hell subscribed to that? sure they can see it all on her insta?? How much is the subscription? honestly WTF is going to be on it? it will be the entire wedding photos that no magazine wanted and staged photos of her in Dubai, Her daily skin and makeup routine 🥱🥱🥱🥱 all been done before.

I thought they wanted to share their wedding photos with their “fans” 🤥 now they are charging people to see them. I think the you tube shite is his idea but using her name because he knows it will come across too beggy (and look like a looser to other z listers if he uses his name) either way it’s still going to be an epic fail and an extremely boring yawn 🥱

Next route will be doing that Jonathan Joly you tube crap 😖 (and no he’s not famous in Ireland , I only found out he was Irish a few months ago and we don’t want him 😖 ) Jakes not far behind him 😂 and Flappy is a bit like Anna, nothing up there, empty headed.
You subscribe for free I think x

stargirl23

VIP Member
I’m in a que of over 300 thoasand for Peter kay tickets .
jake couldn’t even sell any in his local gym and theatre so cancelled 😂😂😂

peter kay has sold out nearly every date at every venue including the London 02 within minutes and guess what Jake he doesn’t give a shit about followers and TV and he’s still making millions 😂
fingers crossed you get tickets lovely

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I am only 4 yearsolder that Fakey, but I did not know who or what D-Block are.... is that because I am old before my time? Or do i just not pretend to be down with the kids like old sadsack?

So Flappy went to see D-Block last night. Deffo must've been a freebie then. I wonder what will unfold today - why did he fuck off to London and leave the kids?

To be continued......... 

B

I am only 4 years older than Fakey Boy but I did not know who or what D-
[/QUOTE]
D-Block are utter shite. They produce the most mind-numbing generic, auto-tuned, whining, mumbling drivel that is not fit for the ears of a person with a functioning brain. Youtube them and find out. Ten seconds of their crap is enough to make my nose bleed!! 🤣

• Haha