Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

intheindustry

VIP Member
The demographics of a show like TM surely doesn’t equate to more followers, most people I tend to know that watch are of an age group that don’t do social media.

Reactions: 13

mollyann

VIP Member
Tweet’s and deletes be careful bully boy slagging of others not a good look.Did it with Gemma now has a thing about Chris🙄and now George does he ever just stfu

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Thing is he’s so stupid he doesn’t realise just cos he’s blocked them it doesn’t mean everyone else can’t still see it. Now everybody going on OKs post can see how pathetic he is blocking somebody for a very innocent remark 😂
He’s so irrelevant I mean five minute appearances and three months later mag deals ain’t exactly bringing the cash in 😂😂

they are skint and desperate at this point but even panto don’t want him .

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Absolutely embarrassing tonight! Give it up bro!! 😂
Would love to know how much was raised. A bus fare perhaps? 😂
Screenshot_20221107-003337~2.png

• Haha

Rob2401

Chatty Member
In pink sorry salmon coloured trousers!

Someone should ask him significance of the poppy Lol I imagine his answer Would be something like “yaah I do they were so the soldiers looked nice.

I also detest loz. Even more now she’s trying resurrect the dead ie Cunts erm “career “

Arwwww babes ❤ a whole post just for me. Buy me a Starbucks bro!

Attachments

• Haha
oh so it’s a bit like Tiktok in the sense you can make money if have over a certain amount of subscribers? I didn’t know that thanks I thought it was a monthly subscription. Ok so this makes sense to me now, these 700 and something subscribers its not costing them anything?? so then that is absolutely shit that only 700 people hit the subscribe button 😂 OMG I didn’t know this was how you tube subscribers worked, thats tragic only that amount 🫣🤭
I think you have to have over 1000 subscribers to earn anything so she’ll need some shit hot content to up them 😂😂

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Hey all, I’ve only discovered Tattle & this forum.

I used to like Jake, but have found him more and more cringeworthy on a daily basis. He’s always contradicting himself e.g. ‘not doing panto next year to spend time with the family’. ‘Won’t promote anything he doesn’t believe in’. He’s obviously desperate for money as he has no other career prospects.

Don’t get me started on that boggin’ couch when they were lint rolling it. 😷

Or the CIN run he went to to promote himself and not the actual charity.
welcome newbie ❤ Glad to have more people see him for who he really is! He’s awful. Took the piss out of influencers in lockdown and now he’s the worst one

The Duchess

VIP Member
Nope, I don't hink I've ever heard him talk about being prescribed anti depressants EVER. I mean, no normal member of the public with any sense of privacy would reel off their prescriptions to the masses. But this is QJQ who showed us him straining on the bog with constipation and he's been very open about telling us his other made up health issues. He's not depressed, he's pissed off and miserable. He doesn't suffer with anxiety, he's stressed about money and the fact he suspects knows that the public and tv industry can't stand him. IMHO of course.
Oh no I know he’s not depressed, that prick wouldn’t know the meaning of real depression as we see how over active and manic he is everyday, that is not real depression! I know he shares a lot of his “medical conditions” I ask this because not all “anti depressants” are used to treat just depression, there is one “anti depressant” that I know of that is prescribed to treat pruritus which is associated with liver disease which @VC10 suggests. Can’t believe a word he says anyway, scratching could also be done purposely to be a distraction from his balding hair.

Last edited:

The Duchess

VIP Member
I didn't mean OK reading here, more like Fakey or Polly Parrot or whoever got this in OK in the first place after the fact. And I do know all the names thanks, I've been reading here for a while and was around when the wiki was created. Just don't comment.
Alright beaut relax I was only saying because it’s the only thread you have commented on twice and liked a only a few comments since August! join in FFS 😘

• Heart

SoozyFloozy

Decided to watch some crappy ITV Be programme about celebs disastrous outfits and who should pop up as a commenter but Prickenden...he actually had the cheek to slag off celebrities clothes (to be fair, they were awful) but I couldn't watch it once I'd seen him! I tend to avoid hearing him talk if possible so I had to switch it the fuck off. Ooh he dun half grip my shit! Absolute wanker...

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Fred make sure you have a top on. Don't be like that dickhead.

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
It's not the dark nights affecting you Flapz it's the cunt you married!! 🤡

Off to the zoo yet again today I see. Flapz looks happy!

jakequickenden_5.jpg
jakequickenden_6.jpg
jakequickenden_7.jpg
sophie__church_7.jpg
sophie__church_8.jpg
sophie__church_9.jpg
sophie__church_10.jpg
sophie__church_11.jpg
sophie__church_12.jpg

Reactions: 12

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Few pages behind but while it's in my head. Does Leo grind his teeth or ever look like he's got a cross bite? I've not ever seen it myself but others may have?

Reactions: 12