Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Oh wow that's exactly what happened to me too! I got an infection as my waters had gone at 22 wks. They were surprised my stitch lasted as long as it did. He was better off out in the end. Then 3 yrs later I had twins
yes same with me, it was too much of a risk to keep him in even though it was so early on. Aw that’s lovely! We’re you ok with the twins?

Reactions: 11

Moomin12

No filters either by the look of it, no abs and a bit of a man gut. Can't stand all the fakeness with people who look totally different on sm than real life

Tweet’s and deletes be careful bully boy slagging of others not a good look.Did it with Gemma now has a thing about Chris🙄and now George does he ever just stfu
What's he said I don't do twitter

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
my son used to do it in his sleep and id cry inside everytime 😂 luckily he grew out of it and drs and dentist have no concerns. But unlike fakey I actually took my son to be checked just Incase it was anything
I took my son to dentist about his teeth grinding even though it is a CP thing, figured I'd get some advice. Told the receptionist when booking I need a dentist with some sort of understanding of special needs kids. Took him and all the dentist could advise was to 'try and stop him doing it'. Yeah thanks lol.

• Wow

The Duchess

VIP Member
Can you buy subscriptions on you tube? I honestly think having 700 and something subscribers for Flappy is a lot, honestly who the hell subscribed to that? sure they can see it all on her insta?? How much is the subscription? honestly WTF is going to be on it? it will be the entire wedding photos that no magazine wanted and staged photos of her in Dubai, Her daily skin and makeup routine 🥱🥱🥱🥱 all been done before.

I thought they wanted to share their wedding photos with their “fans” 🤥 now they are charging people to see them. I think the you tube shite is his idea but using her name because he knows it will come across too beggy (and look like a looser to other z listers if he uses his name) either way it’s still going to be an epic fail and an extremely boring yawn 🥱

Next route will be doing that Jonathan Joly you tube crap 😖 (and no he’s not famous in Ireland , I only found out he was Irish a few months ago and we don’t want him 😖 ) Jakes not far behind him 😂 and Flappy is a bit like Anna, nothing up there, empty headed.

Last edited:

The Duchess

VIP Member
Here's the post from our receipts queen @CrazyBaldhead that contains the video of QJQ in the warm tub of water ice bath.

Just watched it again, I swear I can see some steam coming off it. Let's be honest, if you were sat in a tub of ice water on your patio mid November you'd be shivering and your teeth chattering, surely? Not sat there all casual and relaxed, he may as well have had a pina colada in his hand.
Pina colada killed me 🤣 ⚰
81ABC038-F41E-4F6B-BBF2-63D9D8FF6C99.jpg

• Haha

Nixxs

VIP Member
yes same with me, it was too much of a risk to keep him in even though it was so early on. Aw that’s lovely! We’re you ok with the twins?
Ye had them at 32 wks. Had the stitch put in at 12 weeks which worked.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
yeah I remember one day it really cringing me out as I hate teeth grinding it’s like chalk on a chalkboard for me. I even remembered fakey laughing saying don’t grind your teeth baby
My baby does this and the sound is horrible. Can't believe the nursery aren't flagging this up to them.

Reactions: 10

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Is there anyway to watch it without giving her views? I just want to laugh at her attempting speech through those fucking knashers

Subscribing on YouTube is free you just click on it and then you get notifications when they post etc.
But you have to have major views to make a decent earning from it. Not just a thousand will do, more like 10x that.
Good luck with that one flappy minge
@bluecups Is it possible to upload it on here so nobody gives it views? 😘

Reactions: 10