Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Duchess

VIP Member
Alison Hammond again working all weekend and look where she is?? Parkdean Resort, similar to Cambersands that Fakey “played” his guitar and screeched out a few songs on his official wedding night (wonder if OK included that in their article when “chatting” about his official wedding night) I wonder why he never posted it either 🤔 Im warming to Alison now she seems very down to earth and doesn’t have and expectations of grandeur, yet she has a highly successful career off the back of only one reality show unlike Fakey with numerous reality shows and still cant make it….. It really shows how unliked he is. He did get a Gritter named after him in Scunthorp but they had to cancel his big night out gig, even the locals seem to not like him.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
K

Morgan bags  I had ever Ky single one then Pauls boutique
We were having a chat about last night's D-Block concert. Nobody really had heard of them on the Scrunchies thread. I told people to YouTube them as they are that fucking bad. Goodger went last night and totally showed herself up. So did Farquard. Someone was so appalled they typed out one of their songs' lyrics. WTF was Flapz doing there last night. Do you reckon she was singing along? FFS!! 😂😂 Fucking hell!!! (and wearing those trousers too!!) 💀💀

View attachment 1723644
Otis Reading would be turning in his grave..... what a pile of dog shit!

• Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
Just had a sneaky look at her page. Without sounding bitchy what on earth has she done to her face? I wouldn’t recognise her! Deary me!
Omg she posts as much as he does! She looks terrible reminds me of a trout, how much does she love herself. what's wrong with the natural look, wasn't she quite pretty before all the work, I never followed her or watched the rubbish she was on, just seen her in the media etc
[/QUOTE]

I used to see her in magazines etc and she did have a pretty face it’s totally messed up now. I’m guessing she’s another one that filters her body too?

stargirl23

VIP Member
Few pages behind but while it's in my head. Does Leo grind his teeth or ever look like he's got a cross bite? I've not ever seen it myself but others may have?
yeah I remember one day it really cringing me out as I hate teeth grinding it’s like chalk on a chalkboard for me. I even remembered fakey laughing saying don’t grind your teeth baby

• Sad
Reactions: 9

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just read the mod's comment. Will find the next most liked and go with that one if ok?

yes title, @stargirl23 opening a new one now and LF cant have title as first thread dont has titles . So we running with the two for now? what you think beaut?
If stargirl is doing a new thread, I'll leave it to her. Not too sure about Flappy having her own thread tbh but will go with the flow!

bluecups

VIP Member
I thought it was the other way round. Chris went on and that’s what led to his brother checking himself and finding out?

This is just Jakes latest bandwagon to jump on
Ahh thank you, I knew CH's brother had testicular cancer, didn't know it was after the tv appearance xx

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
D-Block are utter shite. They produce the most mind-numbing generic, auto-tuned, whining, mumbling drivel that is not fit for the ears of a person with a functioning brain. Youtube them and find out. Ten seconds of their crap is enough to make my nose bleed!! 🤣
I'm pretty sure Lauren Goodger went to see them last night - please please pretty please go & look at her IG reels if you want a laff at the OTT filtering & self love going on😂
[/QUOTE]
She did! I uploaded her clips to the Scrunchies thread. I swear to God, the Beast of Chigwell in terms of eyefuckery even outdone Fakey last night. It was fucking hilarious!! 😂

• Haha