Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get a job old man. You unemployed dosser!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Basically he’s as high as a kite one minute, the as down a deflated balloon. Followed by tagging the tit out every known tv programme. More commonly known as begging because Panto fella is broke! Leo still doesn’t get a break from parent’s phone shoved in his face. Feel free to add to his tit and shallow life

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks to me for the new thread title!! 😏

Previous Thread:

The last thread had its ups and downs. We had a weird vibe emanating from a 'new member' who has mysteriously gone quiet now. 🤔

Fakey went to Manchester for the Grief Podcast, appeared at a Children in Need fundraiser and made it all about him, went on This Morning for a five minute appearance but made it a lot bigger than it actually was and is getting so desperate now, he faked 'falling through the ceiling' ffs! The Legend on Twitter stole the show though!!

Beyond desperate is not the word and he's now crying troll again! "Are you ok hun?"

Highlights below. Carry on Fakeys!!

View attachment 1716508
View attachment 1716509
View attachment 1716510View attachment 1716511
That top photo, bet he does that every time he opens the fridge door and the light comes on...

He's really pathetic today. Massive downer from the cheeky toot last night.
Dawning on him he's bleeping brassic, and he's as popular as a fart in a space suit...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I dont think he currently has another booking for This Morning he just thinks if he keeps tagging them and going on about how many people watched his dance with Alison they will think ooooh he is still so popular let's have him on again no you're not baldy only amongst thirsty women who think you're hot 🤢 most people in the industry see you for the massive beggy bald desperate wanker you are

Reactions: 28
Well I took one for everyone and watched the pod cast bleeping hell yawn yawn yawn .Said sue on coronation street probably only got 10,000 followers prick 🙄At least she’s got a full time job something you have never had .He’s stuck with the same puss puss 🤮🤮his words now he’s married 🤮🤮And that was it Jesus deserve a round of applause after that dribble 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Well I took one for everyone and watched the pod cast bleeping hell yawn yawn yawn .Said sue on coronation street probably only got 10,000 followers prick 🙄At least she’s got a full time job something you have never had .He’s stuck with the same puss puss 🤮🤮his words now he’s married 🤮🤮And that was it Jesus deserve a round of applause after that dribble 🤣🤣
Sue on Coronation Street has everything Jake wants and PROVES that you don’t need a million followers. Regular slot on one of the biggest soaps in the country, goes to the NTA’s with her tv show not as a plus one up the back, and is on I’m a celeb.

Get yourself ready for Panto Jake and stop being a jealous hater like you’d tell us. Hope everything is okay in your life bro you seem unhappy peace and love bro

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Stuck with the same puss puss? What a bleeping rude and disrespectful comment nobody forced you into it you bald prick! If i was LF i'd knock his vile teeth out for that remark 😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sue probably earns a hell of a lot of money for being on Coronation Street! And will be way more well known than Jake lol.

He’s pathetic.

Reactions: 21
Which proves he really is that delusional that he thinks everything is measured on Instagram followers. Hence why he’s on yet another buying spree of them. I don’t understand how since reaching a million he’s got less insta work than before and I don’t see brands/tv companies falling over themselves to offer him work but he is still so obsessed with it. Pretty sad when he’s still having to talk about a show he was on 8 years ago to try and be relevant . As for saying he is stuck with the same puss puss - vile 🤢 Flappy run now and run fast

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sue on Coronation Street has everything Jake wants and PROVES that you don’t need a million followers. Regular slot on one of the biggest soaps in the country, goes to the NTA’s with her tv show not as a plus one up the back, and is on I’m a celeb.

Get yourself ready for Panto Jake and stop being a jealous hater like you’d tell us. Hope everything is okay in your life bro you seem unhappy peace and love bro
All this should prove to him that the amount of followers you have mean Jack s**t, it’s about talent. He really is so very stupid isn’t he?

Reactions: 25
What a fkn hole 🤬 Lord F should.knock the Turkey teeth down his throat for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I love Su Cleaver, she’s a fantastic actress, you never hear any scandal on her, she’s not a fame hungry bleep, she’s actually a breath of fresh air to watch, and she doesn’t have any tattle threads unlike you Fakey…. again the RugRat Panto Boy is going on about how many followers Su has? He still doesn’t get it?? He’s bleeping duluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Flaps doing a live at 8am dear god hope she has subtitles on🙄After his dribble on the pod cast will be giving it a miss.I can’t record from audio so could not catch his clips saying stuff about sue.Or the other 🤢🤢comments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hey guys

my husband is currently building my TV and fireplace wall unit . Guess what he aint filmed himself once woohoo . He’s taken the day off work yes Jake he has a job full time and still helps around the house . A real man at work gets the job done makes his wife happy and will be treated tonight for his hard work 🤪😂

How is she not embarrassed at her age being with a 35 year old man who films himself constantly and does tit like pretend to talk through the ceiling for attention she’s wierd aswell .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Thats absolutely vile to say that about youre new wife, in fact it’s vile to say full stop but to say it on a podcast, my god he’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

He really is vile he’s a bully but will never admit it . This is why he’s so hated because he’s horrible to everybody with sly Digs .
His life is pathetic he has no z lister friends he just does NOT fit in with anybody . Nobody can stand being around him .
I noticed Chris has backed off a bit aswell . Again I think that was all forced because he felt sorry for Jake .
He is bitter and jelouse his life and career is falling Apart but instead of changing it and getting back to a decent paying job he’s clinging on hope to become a celebrity. The fact he called sue for her follower count shows how untouched with reality he actually is . He believes followers mean everything he’s a thick bleep .

he’s never been a celebrity ok he was getting noticed with dancing on ice but after that he didn’t get any work . I genuinely think PANTO have given up on him aswell and they wasn’t even west end . He has no chance now this is his downfall but he’s to big a ego to see it is . Tragic really 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.