Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that shows they don’t really have much of a physical relationship. I can’t imagine any normal respectable man referring to it like that 🤢

I agree with @Thatbird71 that he hasn’t actually got another appearance on This Morning. I don’t think he would keep it a secret because he would want the world to know he’d been asked to go on again. He pretended he was a regular panellist 🙈

Reactions: 23
So she’s finally launching her first video on her you tube channel tomorrow morning 🙄 729 subscribers after over a month. Good luck with views on that Flappy 🤭 No I won’t be taking one for the team. No way am I helping with her viewing figures 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she’s finally launching her first video on her you tube channel tomorrow morning 🙄 729 subscribers after over a month. Good luck with views on that Flappy 🤭 No I won’t be taking one for the team. No way am I helping with her viewing figures 👍🏻
Thursday mornings at 8am is a great time to put out your YouTube videos when everyone is either on the way to work or getting their kids ready for school.

These two would be dangerous if they had a brain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Also while the 34 year old (aherm) is pretending to be all down with the lads making that comment about his wife on the Braggs' podcast he has just given yet another reason for nobody to give him work im sure he thought he was hilarious but he just hammered another nail into the coffin carrying his dead career

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thursday mornings at 8am is a great time to put out your YouTube videos when everyone is either on the way to work or getting their kids ready for school.

These two would be dangerous if they had a brain
I think she’s doing it that time deliberately for the exact reasons you’ve mentioned. That way when it bombs she’ll use those reasons as the excuse why she’s barely had any views 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She will probably get Jake to watch it over and over to get more views. Not like he’s got much else going on.

• Haha
She will probably get Jake to watch it over and over to get more views. Not like he’s got much else going on.
They’ll both be refreshing it over and over 😂 I wonder how many times they watch their own reels just to get views up?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Which proves he really is that delusional that he thinks everything is measured on Instagram followers. Hence why he’s on yet another buying spree of them. I don’t understand how since reaching a million he’s got less insta work than before and I don’t see brands/tv companies falling over themselves to offer him work but he is still so obsessed with it. Pretty sad when he’s still having to talk about a show he was on 8 years ago to try and be relevant . As for saying he is stuck with the same puss puss - vile 🤢 Flappy run now and run fast
He'll still be waiting for his big break when he's in his 50s..he can't accept it's over. Whatever little bit of fame he had has well gone, he'll end up like Lisa Appleton, putting his bins out just wearing a jockstrap....

• Haha
Can you buy subscriptions on you tube? I honestly think having 700 and something subscribers for Flappy is a lot, honestly who the hell subscribed to that? sure they can see it all on her insta?? How much is the subscription? honestly WTF is going to be on it? it will be the entire wedding photos that no magazine wanted and staged photos of her in Dubai, Her daily skin and makeup routine 🥱🥱🥱🥱 all been done before.

I thought they wanted to share their wedding photos with their “fans” 🤥 now they are charging people to see them. I think the you tube shite is his idea but using her name because he knows it will come across too beggy (and look like a looser to other z listers if he uses his name) either way it’s still going to be an epic fail and an extremely boring yawn 🥱

Next route will be doing that Jonathan Joly you tube crap 😖 (and no he’s not famous in Ireland , I only found out he was Irish a few months ago and we don’t want him 😖 ) Jakes not far behind him 😂 and Flappy is a bit like Anna, nothing up there, empty headed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Is there anyway to watch it without giving her views? I just want to laugh at her attempting speech through those bleeping knashers
Can you buy subscriptions on you tube? I honestly think having 700 and something subscribers for Flappy is a lot, honestly who the hell subscribed to that? sure they can see it all on her insta?? How much is the subscription? honestly WTF is going to he on it? it will be the entire wedding photos that no magazine wanted and staged photos of her in Dubai, Her daily skin and makeup routine 🥱🥱🥱🥱 all been done before.

I thought they wanted to share their wedding photos with their “fans” 🤥 now they are charging people to see them. I think the you tube shite is his idea but using her name because he knows it will come across too beggy (and look like a looser to other z listers if he uses his name) either way it’s still going to be an epic fail and an extremely boring yawn 🥱

Next route will be doing that Jonathan Joly you tube crap 😖 (and no he’s not famous in Ireland , I only found out he was Irish a few months ago )
Subscribing on YouTube is free you just click on it and then you get notifications when they post etc.
But you have to have major views to make a decent earning from it. Not just a thousand will do, more like 10x that.
Good luck with that one flappy minge

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hopefully this works, talking about Sue Cleaver

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wonder if jake and Sophie are invited to the vmas?!?! Wasn't their show on mtv!!!!!! 😌

Totally random comment i know, just saw chloe from g shore is going lols...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
so I’m not quoting everyone 😂

1. You can watch on yewtube for free without giving them the views or money from it

2. it’s free to subscribe

3. you can buy YouTube subscriptions as I’ve seen Others say they’ve found out people do it and shown it on other threads. They always post the typical bot comment under the video and I’m sure They’ve brought subscribers

4. Johnathan Joly is even worse than jakey if that’s possible

think that’s all I wanted to say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you buy subscriptions on you tube? I honestly think having 700 and something subscribers for Flappy is a lot, honestly who the hell subscribed to that? sure they can see it all on her insta?? How much is the subscription? honestly WTF is going to be on it? it will be the entire wedding photos that no magazine wanted and staged photos of her in Dubai, Her daily skin and makeup routine 🥱🥱🥱🥱 all been done before.

Next route will be doing that Jonathan Joly you tube crap 😖 (and no he’s not famous in Ireland , I only found out he was Irish a few months ago and we don’t want him 😖 ) Jakes not far behind him 😂 and Flappy is a bit like Anna, nothing up there, empty headed.
You subscribe for free I think x

Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion #45

Calling his wife 'the same old puss puss'. What sane woman would touch this misogynistic wuss?

• Haha
  • Sick
Is there anyway to watch it without giving her views? I just want to laugh at her attempting speech through those bleeping knashers

Subscribing on YouTube is free you just click on it and then you get notifications when they post etc.
But you have to have major views to make a decent earning from it. Not just a thousand will do, more like 10x that.
Good luck with that one flappy minge
oh so it’s a bit like Tiktok in the sense you can make money if have over a certain amount of subscribers? I didn’t know that thanks I thought it was a monthly subscription. Ok so this makes sense to me now, these 700 and something subscribers its not costing them anything?? so then that is absolutely tit that only 700 people hit the subscribe button 😂 OMG I didn’t know this was how you tube subscribers worked, thats tragic only that amount 🫣🤭

Reactions: 14
I think you need a lot of views to even start making money sure it’s like a million views is like 5p lol 😂
my son wants to be a gamer YouTuber 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.