Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a bit of the Masked Singer & found everything from the OTT costumes, the disguised voices to the 'Take it off' chants utterly mind numbing. It's like the lowest common denominator of TV. I can see why Fake wants in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hope the cunts planning to deep clean Fred’s room. Not even put dusting sheets down 😡
Disgusting. That child cannot go in that room tonight. Its everywhere. Even the wardrobe was open. They are absolute idiots the pair of them.

I watched a bit of the Masked Singer & found everything from the OTT costumes, the disguised voices to the 'Take it off' chants utterly mind numbing. It's like the lowest common denominator of TV. I can see why Fake wants in.
First time I watched it. It was complete and utter brain rot! 🤢

Good God. Even filming in a storage place. Just look at the crap they're storing. They should've just given it away to charity.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Sawing with the wardrobes open so all of Fred’s clothes get covered in dust 🤬😡😡😡😡do they share 1 braincell btwn them, or are they so utterly fick that closing a door is so far removed frm reality for them! Poor fuckin carpenter looking down and seeing Roland rat with his phone out peering up at him, must have thought it was Halloween all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wouldn’t worry about Fred as he’s probably at his dads as per usual.

Who was the bloke sorting the ceiling? Can’t he leave anybody alone for two minutes? I think he’s gone quiet because he’s trying to get Olivia slot on I’m a celebrity.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Well he looks like a right cowboy! Sawing away, dust everywhere with no dust sheets, wardrobe open, no items cleared out and no protective gear on. Christ almighty. This'll be a right dodgy job. My husband wouldn't stand being filmed. He'd refuse to work and tell him to duck off. Very unprofessional.

Screenshot_20221107-163951~2.png

• Heart
  • Haha
So they’ve put half of their tit into storage? Where is it going to go after the conversion, surely they aren’t going to put it all back in the loft as what would be the point in getting it done 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
The things PANTO BOY will do in the hope of getting a free bleeping LOFT CONVERSION -

Ps PANTO BOY - open season on DAILY MAIL, guess where the traffic is being directed 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔Thick as tit the pair of them, haven't got a clue, why store crap, I just don't get it, ideal opportunity to clear out instead of thinking "it might come in handy" if it was you would be using it !!!!! 🤔 pair of cocks deserve each other.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
i Can’t stand it I turned it off the first time it come on TV

who actually gives a duck who’s behind the mask 😂😂

Well he looks like a right cowboy! Sawing away, dust everywhere with no dust sheets, wardrobe open, no items cleared out and no protective gear on. Christ almighty. This'll be a right dodgy job. My husband wouldn't stand being filmed. He'd refuse to work and tell him to duck off. Very unprofessional.

View attachment 1711769
Told you he would have it done on the cheap they are skint . As for maldives that was never booked if it was head would have proven us wrong by now and showed the receipt 😂😂

Rumour has it Alison Hammond is hosting the new big brother 😂

wonder if Jake will get a place . I actually hope the bleep does I’d love to see how the little creep is without a phone for weeks on end . I know he did celeb jungle but that was years ago before he was manic and addicted to social media and talking to himself in the phone 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I cant hold it in any longer Fakeys but here it comes, I cant stand Alison Hammond she does my bleeping head in, she’s so loud and irritating. I can’t watch This Morning when shes on it although when I do see her on it with Dermot she seems to know to tone it down but her doing the reel with Fakey is the real Alison. I like Ruth and Eamon (we love Eamon over here 🤣) I dont mind Holly & Phil but they are unpopular with yous lately because they skipped the que and other tit they do.
🐔Totally agree cant stand the bleeping sight of her, loud, her bleeping laugh, on everything, now on a Sainsburys ad here and boring as duck 😴 Eamon love him good interviewer and don't take no tit. Cant stand the other pair but we are all different xx Sorry to deviate x

• Heart
God I hope she’s not hosting big brother can’t see why she’s so adored by the public.So he’s begged on Twitter got about three comments mostly from weirdos like him up his arse.Thought zelda sorted the play room never saw anything the whole house is grim.

Reactions: 12
Alison was great as the celebrity interviewer but I can’t believe they got rid of Eamonn and Ruth and replaced them with A & D. 😫 I can’t stand Holly and Phil (Holly could maybe be ok with Phil)

I think Jake has got it in his head that he’s gonna just be presenting things soon, he might actually think he’s too big to actually be a contestant in anything.

You might be waiting a while for your presenting role Jake.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did he buy the house 2019 where did he live before with his mum? See he shared his video of the made up loft duck up on Leo’s account god he’s so weird 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
🐔Totally agree cant stand the bleeping sight of her, loud, her bleeping laugh, on everything, now on a Sainsburys ad here and boring as duck 😴 Eamon love him good interviewer and don't take no tit. Cant stand the other pair but we are all different xx Sorry to deviate x
I've never watched that Masked show, just not my cup of tea, don't watch Strictly or IAC either, none of the reality shows actually because I just can't stand all the hype and gushing about no mark has-been zelebs! 😑

Reactions: 11
I've never watched that Masked show, just not my cup of tea, don't watch Strictly or IAC either, none of the reality shows actually because I just can't stand all the hype and gushing about no mark has-been zelebs! 😑
I don’t watch any tit onnTV I prefer a good series or crime documentary 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
🐔I'm into Rise of the Footsoldier films gangsters,drugs, killings, only watch London/Essex sort of stuff...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.