Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m certain it’s been said already:

Coming through that ceiling was 10000% staged. Done for likes.

Fakey, you’re an utter sad bastard. You’re actually embarrassing. Must suck to be you!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t watch any tit onnTV I prefer a good series or crime documentary 😂
Yes me too! Really enjoyed Stranger Things so we're on the hunt for a new show to watch. I'll either watch something gritty or unusual, or something funny and stupid - my bf bought the box set of Beavis and Butt-Head today so we'll enjoy that! 😂 Can't tolerate shite reality TV with shite desperados, and they dont come much more desperate than Fakey. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Owen Warner whose gone into IAC reminds me of a younger Jake, he's manic, is going to try and be funny, he'll be flaunting his abs and working out and he'll rile people up just like our fakey did.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Owen Warner whose gone into IAC reminds me of a younger Jake, he's manic, is going to try and be funny, he'll be flaunting his abs and working out and he'll rile people up just like our fakey did.
i felt this yesterday watching it, he was trying to act all Billy big bollox

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If anyone hasn’t watched Manifest yet I HIGHLY recommend it ❤ It’s bloody awesome!

• Heart
Not been on here properly for a few days, but just saw on the Daily Mail that QJQ has "fallen" through his ceiling lmfao.
I did actually fall through a ceiling whilst I was renovating a property, didn't look duck all like this! He's seen Olivia Attwood has dropped out of IAC and he's doing anything to get noticed as he wants to take her place I reckon.

Gonna go catch up on the last million pages now......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why are the media picking up on his desperate attention seeking attempts, fueling his already massive ego? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why are the media picking up on his desperate attention seeking attempts, fueling his already massive ego? 🤔
Polly parrot feeding stories to the media. Backfired, as everyone thinks he's a bleep....

Fakeys, don't know if it's one of us, but they are pointing jakeys tattle page out on the sidebar of shame!!!
Oh dear, Polly, his fake story has gone down like a sack of cement...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Right, I've caught up.

There's no way that ceiling business is genuine. When it happened to me I was striding around the top floor of my house with a clipboard, telling the sparky where I wanted my sockets, I'd taken all the floorboards up and was walking rafter to rafter. Got distracted and stepped straight onto the plasterboard and one leg went straight through right up to the thigh - I had trousers on (obvs, I'm not QJQ) and it still gave me scratches and grazes on my leg. It bloody hurt! The sparky and my dad stood there pissing themselves as I said "Never mind laughing, you bastards, help me!". It made a right bleeping mess of the plasterboard, big jagged gash in it, NOT a neat square shape. My dad actually went to the floor below and took a photo of my leg dangling so he could show my mum. I just phoned him and asked if he still had that pic on his phone cos I was gonna post it here but he hasn't, unfortunately 😂

Is ther a more desperate, fame hungry prick than QJQ? And what grown adult goes prancing about in loft insulation with bare limbs and no mask? He's not the full bleeping shilling is he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes she’s desperately trying to get him noticed 😂😂
not working his five mins on this morning had every comment taking the piss out of him . And this loft story has again everybody bad comments . Nobody likes him he’s wierd .

Stunning ceremony 😂😂
duck off it was cheap and tacky didn’t even look like a wedding more like a cheap dinner party . hosted at the villa they all stayed at 😂 couldn’t even afford a venue !!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How bleeping thick are people? You saw Dopey pulling down the piece of ceiling next thing his legs are dangling through if he was caught round the waist he would be scratched and bruised but he doesn't have a mark on him so he must literally have been sat down dangling his legs through bleeping bald saddo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OMG I’m living for the comments on the DM. Only 1 comment on there that isn’t negative. He’ll be getting the gummies out tonight when he reads it. Wonder if he’ll do an insta story about how he’s made the Daily Mail? He does when he’s paid to moderate the comments but can’t see him wanting his minions reading what people are saying about him on this occasion 🤭 if this was a PR exercise, Pollys slipped up there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny how he’s shared the hello/ok or whatever it is article about the loft but not shared the daily mail one 😂😂😂 no sane person likes him at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Funny how he’s shared the hello/ok or whatever it is article about the loft but not shared the daily mail one 😂😂😂 no sane person likes him at all.
Maybe people need to start commenting on the OK article as well 😂 what a desperate sad bleep that any time he makes a ‘news’ website, he has to tell everyone about it 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG I’m living for the comments on the DM. Only 1 comment on there that isn’t negative. He’ll be getting the gummies out tonight when he reads it. Wonder if he’ll do an insta story about how he’s made the Daily Mail? He does when he’s paid to moderate the comments but can’t see him wanting his minions reading what people are saying about him on this occasion 🤭 if this was a PR exercise, Pollys slipped up there 😂😂😂
I’ve just had a look the comments are brutal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m certain it’s been said already:

Coming through that ceiling was 10000% staged. Done for likes.

Fakey, you’re an utter sad bastard. You’re actually embarrassing. Must suck to be you!
It looked like the ceiling at been cut. The bit where it broke didn't seem random enough to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.