Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll have dormer windows in that loft. It'll change it completely and give them alot more space up there. I hope they aren't expecting Fred to sleep in that room with the same bedding etc where all that fibre glass has shed. It's an irritant, bit like his step dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What was the point in cleaning youre shithole yesterday if you knew you had to clear you’re attic out the next day knowing that was going to be a really messy job?? just content? and he has just thrown everything on the landing floor, Is he even wearing shoes? that fibreglass gets everywhere , and look at the dust he’s purposely created in freddie room (for the stairs or more like pull down ladder) not big enough for a proper staircase for a proper conversion , id say they are just going to put down cheap flooring and a pull down ladder in Freddies bedroom to access it, wonder will there be and velux windows put in the roof ? think you need planning permission for that? (sorry planning regulations are very strict here, dont know about UK) but it looked like they are just flooring it , what can you use it for? not big enough for a bedroom? She mentioned a storage unit, implying they are not using it for storage anymore so the “storage unit” is going to be the cabin in the back garden that was supposed to be LF beauty salon. Any one notice the Eyal reference (him with eel’s on im a celb) yes Fakey we know you read and come on here there’s no need to keep referenceing this thread because we know what you’re doing and just laughing at you. bleeping idiots I swear I can’t believe this is someone’s actual real life??? fantastic for tattle though so thanks for being a complete idiot of a man child and creating such a tragic life for all us to watch and laugh ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And guess what's appeared on her stories. Both as sad and pathetic as each other.

Completely staged. Her standing there taking photos. 🙄

sophie__church_1.jpg
sophie__church_2.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
And guess what's appeared on her stories. Both as sad and pathetic as each other.

View attachment 1711438View attachment 1711439
Would only ever happen to you two because you are the only bleeping idiots stupid enough to think content is more important than trashing your house.

for Jake to fall through with both feet he was jumping up and down.

Cue the “can anyoneeeee recommended a plasterer/ someone to fix our ceiling”

Get the yellow pages out and good luck because tradespeople are well booked up at the minute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Both full of tit and bad as each other. Who goes into a loft wearing no top or nothing on their feet? The fact they are never off their phones, surely she would have got him going through the ceiling on camera 🙄😂 Now at the storage place and as usual she’s doing all the work while he’s filming 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Jakey you're so funny, my sides are aching, I can't breath, you're hilarious, you should have you're own reality show, are you on Masked Singer, you should be on Strictly, why you not on IACGMOOH, you're amazing, why aren't you on TV more...

Who are these arse smoke blowers? Are they all Fakey? Whoever they are they need to pop to Home Bargains & buy themselves a life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh Jakey you're so funny, my sides are aching, I can't breath, you're hilarious, you should have you're own reality show, are you on Masked Singer, you should be on Strictly, why you not on IACGMOOH, you're amazing, why aren't you on TV more...

Who are these arse smoke blowers? Are they all Fakey? Whoever they are they need to pop to Home Bargains & buy themselves a life.
It amazes me at how many grown men and women think instagram is real, I can understand young teens believing a person’s Insta life being real as they are young and don’t have life experience but a grown adult believing someones instagram life is real needs help! Its actually scary to think how many grown people think a person Instagram life is real but as for the people like prickenden playing out a fake life on instagram is beyond belief, these people need sectioning.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When we bought out house (a new build) nearly 6 years ago we were advised not to store anything in the loft due to the installation (it's not designed to have lots of stuff placed on it), they clearly didn't get the memo!
More lies they ain’t even been together six years . Didn’t he win doi 2018 and was with Danielle

Going on like it wasn’t staged stupid witch was camera ready for it why her chikdish husband was jumping around in a wig in her loft ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Zelda reading her notes bleeping hell this family are so weird.So both of them going to bore us to death talking about I’m a celebrity🙄Will see if his overkill of toff and Alison gets him a slot this week seeing they both have bragged it’s a regular thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I cant hold it in any longer Fakeys but here it comes, I cant stand Alison Hammond she does my bleeping head in, she’s so loud and irritating. I can’t watch This Morning when shes on it although when I do see her on it with Dermot she seems to know to tone it down but her doing the reel with Fakey is the real Alison. I like Ruth and Eamon (we love Eamon over here 🤣) I dont mind Holly & Phil but they are unpopular with yous lately because they skipped the que and other tit they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I cant hold it in any longer Fakeys but here it comes, I cant stand Alison Hammond she does my bleeping head in, she’s so loud and irritating. I can’t watch This Morning when shes on it although when I do see her on it with Dermot she seems to know to tone it down but her doing the reel with Fakey is the real Alison. I like Ruth and Eamon (we love Eamon over here 🤣) I dont mind Holly & Phil but they are unpopular with yous lately because they skipped the que and other tit they do.
I used to like Alison but she's just everywhere now and she's starting to get on my nerves. And that shrieking laugh. Omg, you need ear plugs!

I used to like Alison but she's just everywhere now and she's starting to get on my nerves. And that shrieking laugh. Omg, you need ear plugs!
Same I rarely watch tv during the day but don’t tune in when’s she’s on.Not sure why she so popular and is on everything lately.Prick up her arse as knows she’s getting work something he can only dream about.His big news like him a damp wet nothing.

They are absolutely thick as duck. As if they have left his wardrobe doors open while doing all that. They clearly don't relise how bad fibre glass can be. Poor freddy.

Reactions: 18
Hope the cunts planning to deep clean Fred’s room. Not even put dusting sheets down 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Same I rarely watch tv during the day but don’t tune in when’s she’s on.Not sure why she so popular and is on everything lately.Prick up her arse as knows she’s getting work something he can only dream about.His big news like him a damp wet nothing.
Prick and Alison have got quite friendly recently, remember she left the 🔥🔥🔥 comment on something he posted about 2/3 weeks ago so both must have known about his 5 minutes on ITV then. I wonder does Alison have a publicist?

Reactions: 15
Prick and Alison have got quite friendly recently, remember she left the 🔥🔥🔥 comment on something he posted about 2/3 weeks ago so both must have known about his 5 minutes on ITV then. I wonder does Alison have a publicist?
i agree, used to like her but now she’s as game hungry as him. Seems to be everywhere and I turn the tv off when she’s on it. Too loud and irritating for me

Reactions: 13
They are absolutely thick as duck. As if they have left his wardrobe doors open while doing all that. They clearly don't relise how bad fibre glass can be. Poor freddy.
They don’t give a tit honestly the way they treat Freddie reminds me of Cinderella.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.