Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On this morning Facebook page.πŸ˜‚He’s so chuffed with himself post repeat post repeat boring donkey teeth
let’s face it it’s literaly five bleeping minutes πŸ˜‚

what work has he got lined up ? Oh yes NONE

attending events is not making money neither is posting his five mins on this morning constantly to his Instagram .
He really is irrelevant πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah, a million views 'mate' but all for Aluson!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He’s wierd I swear creaming his pants because his video got million views πŸ˜‚
probably because he has Alison and tof in it ffs πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

he really is a sad twit no wonder nobody can stand him not even z listers πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This child really is behind. He's not saying anything basic whatsoever is he? I remember when my second son was younger than him and didn't say much. I got him checked out for potential autism but after numerous appointments, he needed to go to speech therapy. After that there was no stopping him. Fancy filming your house like this? Why doesn't he engage with that kid more. I used to have 'tidy up time' so the kids used to put their own toys away for a little treat. He's just a totally tit parent and it shows!

• Wow
  • Sad
This child really is behind. He's not saying anything basic whatsoever is he? I remember when my second son was younger than him and didn't say much. I got him checked out for potential autism but after numerous appointments, he needed to go to speech therapy. After that there was no stopping him. Fancy filming your house like this? Why doesn't he engage with that kid more. I used to have 'tidy up time' so the kids used to put their own toys away for a little treat. He's just a totally tit parent and it shows!
View attachment 1708713
View attachment 1708714
He might be a bit deaf? Or bunged up ? Can't hear the words 0roperly

TBH, it could be anything but yes, that lad is slow. I'd be looking into things with the GP & the toddlers clinic at the Surgery, etc

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1708713
View attachment 1708714
I see he has picked up his dad's trait of looking at himself in the mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1708713
View attachment 1708714
Clean it up, lazy twonk.

• Haha
Another clip of This Morning. Bore off. 😴😴

Where is Flapz Akimbo? Apart from the staged. photo in the pub yesterday - radio silence!! Maybe it's the fact he stayed overnight in London with Polly Parrot when he didn't need to. I would definitely be questioning that one!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine being somewhere in the same hotel as him? As he works the bar area, comes over, clutching his mobile, grinning like Hitler on speed , eyes swivelling , plonking himself ( and his sweaty secondhand loafers) down next to you , shirtless sticky body .... filming everywhere, then getting up and doing a stupid dance . ( like he deliberately did in public - look at me! - in dubai , where its a prisonable offence)
bleeping hell.
Embarrassing gim p.

Old gormless Flapz Akimbo, low brain-output , air-line inflated mouth, banging on about clairol, or something, while the debts mount up

Nanny Qvc doing daily " birthday requests " online & wittering on to a handful of deranged housebound loons about chips and wheelie bins.....while all the while talking out of her bottom jaw , on the cadge for grifted freebies

She thinks she's bleeping Gloria Hunniford on radio2, or something?
she will be playing The Seekers records next

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He's so stupid, he doesn't realise the million views are only because Alison Hammond and that toff are one it. If it was only him, he'd get maybe a couple....

Imagine being somewhere in the same hotel as him? As he works the bar area, comes over, clutching his mobile, grinning like Hitler on speed , eyes swivelling , plonking himself ( and his sweaty secondhand loafers) down next to you , shirtless sticky body .... filming everywhere, then getting up and doing a stupid dance . ( like he deliberately did in public - look at me! - in dubai , where its a prisonable offence)
bleeping hell.
Embarrassing gim p
He'd be told to duck off, and he'd be walking like John Wayne, as his camera would be so far up his arse he'd be able to photograph his tonsils....

bleeping hell.
Embarrassing gim p
He must bleeping hoach of sweat , no shirt, no socks...
Sweaty bald bleep.....

He is boiling my piss this morning ( when isn't he?) all he has done is post and re bleeping post tit about his five minutes on tv! Where is the mention about Children In Need? So here's a link for donations give as much or as little as poss or buy the ears blah blah blah but nothing! And we all know why dont we? That bloody gritter with his name on wants dropping on his bald bleeping head! 😑
Don't fret, he'll soon be slapped back down to reality when he reads most of the comments..
And when the cash machine eats his and chinnys credit cards...

Bowel opening 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Thank you...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s actually cringe how many times he has shown that five minutes bleeping clip
I really am embarrassed for him toff and Andre ain’t even posted or spoken about it since the other day yet he’s still banging on about it .

he’s like a fan girl literaly. He’s obsessed with anybody that’s on TV . Creepy as duck at this point . I take it I’m a celeb is going to be what he goes on and on about the next six weeks hoping to land a job πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.