Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clean it up, lazy twonk.
He’s such a tit actor “The boy has been on a rampage” 🙄 No Baldy you set that neat scattering of educational Toys and flash cards to show tattle that Leo is not watching an Ipad all day. Tattle bingo on the flash cards though 👏👏👏 someone in the last thread about getting Spud some flash cards. head thinks we were all dropped like him🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anybody else notice this fake account keeps jumping on all the comments taking the plss out of Jake ???

hi Jake 😂😂

Definitely Jake ,,,,,, onoy Jake would list the four things he’s been on sad bleep 😂

Love how it’s a fake account and if such a loyal fan forgot to mention the tit he’s done the last three years like

panto
panto
and oops more panto 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s actually cringe how many times he has shown that five minutes bleeping clip
I really am embarrassed for him toff and Andre ain’t even posted or spoken about it since the other day yet he’s still banging on about it .

he’s like a fan girl literaly. He’s obsessed with anybody that’s on TV . Creepy as duck at this point . I take it I’m a celeb is going to be what he goes on and on about the next six weeks hoping to land a job 😂😂
A 5 minute TM slot is the most high profile thing he's done in over four years....and well worth cancelling his pretend honeymoon for! 🤣

The ungrateful bastard was recently going on about "when will I get my big break..." He's been on quite a few high profile shows which have come to nothing, so to be invited onto This Morning after 4.5 years in the wilderness, well, no wonder he was creaming his pants 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jake how the duck are you not embarrassed you can’t stand that nobody knows who you are so your using a fake account and comment replied to every single comments saying The same thing everybody knows it is you because if it was a crazy fan they would include PANTO the job you have done for three years but it’s beneath you isn’t it ?

what a life he lives sad bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s such a tit actor “The boy has been on a rampage” 🙄 No Baldy you set that neat scattering of educational Toys and flash cards to show tattle that Leo is not watching an Ipad all day. Tattle bingo on the flash cards though 👏👏👏 someone in the last thread about getting Spud some flash cards. head thinks we were all dropped like him🙄
It'll be getting NikNak to do 'tidy up time' next but I really don't think he's that responsive and could actually do it. What tit parents not seeing this. Too busy on their phones and wrapped up in themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wonder why he didnt turn up for Walk with Joe again this morning? Hopefully Joe told him to duck off

• Haha
We all know how Jake speaks when he says stuff like “ who comments on things they don’t like “ passive aggressive

why have a fake account mate commenting on every single person’s comment that is bad against you ?

got a serious screw loose mate . Embarrassing yourself you can’t force people to like you and trying to explain how your a celeb when you actually ain’t 😂😂 notice you never mention you ain’t done anything since dancing on ice like NOTHING at all since If Andrea was a true fan she would absolutely mention all the stuff you do now but we all know Andrea is you and you woukdnt dare mention that you have no job now and only job line up you have is panto with Kerry KatOna dressed as a bleeping fairy godmother 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
From this day forth I name this man :

PANTO BOY !!!

(Screaming like Phil Daniel’s to Sting in Quadrophenia)
0B5E600B-A8A4-4631-B7AD-FDC1A20FC4BC.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Notice when tattle call him out on something he stops bit like silly dot last week

Andrea suddenly stopped commenting back because people are commenting asking why she’s so bothered people know it’s Jake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We all know how Jake speaks when he says stuff like “ who comments on things they don’t like “ passive aggressive

why have a fake account mate commenting on every single person’s comment that is bad against you ?

got a serious screw loose mate . Embarrassing yourself you can’t force people to like you and trying to explain how your a celeb when you actually ain’t 😂😂 notice you never mention you ain’t done anything since dancing on ice like NOTHING at all since If Andrea was a true fan she would absolutely mention all the stuff you do now but we all know Andrea is you and you woukdnt dare mention that you have no job now and only job line up you have is panto with Kerry KatOna dressed as a bleeping fairy godmother 😂
I must say “hats off” to Andrea for taking the time out of her Sunday to reply to everyone who didn’t know who the famous Fake Prickenden is , she’s a legend just like his son 🎩

• Haha
  • Heart
That’s set in Essex?? Where LF from? I never watched a single episode as I can’t do scripted reality shows, even the word “scripted reality” is a contradiction. However a lot of them I do know from the daily fail side bar of shame, can name a few actually and I swear to god I never heard of fakey until tattle, on another thread which shows something 😂
I think LF is from Essex.

• Haha
Never known a newlywed couple that spend so little time together considering neither of them work. She’s definitely not happy about something. Never known her be insta quiet for so long. Not that I’m complaining. If he could just duck off as well that would be great 😊 Unfortunately his stories are going to get even worse now with I’m a celeb starting tonight 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wonder if he’ll start implying that he’s on the masked singer version again later

• Haha
  • Heart
Hopefully get some action on my Facebook, as I've amended "Alison's" memory about Camber Sands and David Lloyd...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just want to know how many fake accounts he actually has to keep replying to people on different platforms!!! It must be a 24/7 job with him!

• Haha
I think LF is from Essex.
Stop it ✋ Oh my god shes a serial stalker and must be extremely jealous of Danielle because the mysterious poster said that phrase in this comment about Danielle and her dad.
But she fucked it up and said Danielle was Jake or Carls Daughter in law??? What an odd statement 🤔 She’s bleeping crazy.

2B574883-162B-4DEA-8B97-7794340BBEE1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🐔Done SAS who Dares Wins :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Fatima Whitbread was 10 times better than you, in the last series, she smashed it, Callum Best did so well too. Still it can go on your CV when you go to the Job Centre.....they can get you a job on the dust carts your full of tit anyway.....oh no you won't be able to do that as its to much like hard work and you have an injury.....cock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.