Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Fakeys, just going over SD’s comments and it was this one that first had my suspicions , I asked how would Carl have any pull in ITV? and said Jakes “career” was his own doing. They never responded???? what an odd thing to say, CF would have no pull in ITV for gods sake. (daughter in law also wtf? if you know fakey so well well then you will know him and Danielle were never married and Danielle is Carls Daughter not Daughter in Law) so strange?? Everything was off and weird??

Can I ask yous what part of the UK uses the phrase “And let’s have it right” ??? Its not something we say in Dublin or even the in other counties I think? , you know how different area’s/counties/regions will speak differently, what part of the UK says this phrase as I noticed while reading over SD’s comments it’s said a few times?
I’ve heard the phrase “let’s have it right“ used in TOWIE.

Reactions: 14
I can't add the pictures, but This morning have posted a bit about him on their Facebook page after Friday......the comments say it all 🤣
OMG the comments 🤣 hope somebody reply’s “he was on tattle life last week” to whoever’s asking “who” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG the comments 🤣 hope somebody reply’s “he was on tattle life last week” to whoever’s asking “who” 😂
Somebody needs to comment and direct people to tattle life for the Bantz 😂😂😂

he will be shaking ringing his dealer 😂

• Haha
I see Rugrat and Flappy have been messaging Kate Lawler about Noa.... 🤣🙄
off topic slightly but it really infuriates me when other parents moan that sharing videos of your child doing something you’re proud of “makes them feel bad”. Tough tit! I had this too and it’s not my job to make people feel better about their parenting skills. If people feel bad, then that’s on them - not me. Anyway, as you were 🤣🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
State of that house 🤢instead of filming why not tidy up baldy chops.Sharing his clip on his page god he’s so beggy 🙄So you was on tv for 5 minutes get over it no wonder no one calls him for decent work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I do feel sorry for Kate she’s parenting better than them pair fo clowns ,
most kids nearly 2 years old can count

my son was not advanced he was normal for his age and he could count to 12 and do ab c d e f g . Leo is seriously delayed and instead of them acting like he isn’t and all kids are different they should have him checked out because I guarantee he will be referred for so each therapy …. That kid is nearly two years old and still doing things. A nine month old would . Why is he still in a baby high chair my son was in a booster seat in the table chair so he could eat with the rest of us . hes delayed they need to take him to see somebody but they won’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
I’ve heard the phrase “let’s have it right“ used in TOWIE.
That’s set in Essex?? Where LF from? I never watched a single episode as I can’t do scripted reality shows, even the word “scripted reality” is a contradiction. However a lot of them I do know from the daily fail side bar of shame, can name a few actually and I swear to god I never heard of fakey until tattle, on another thread which shows something 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This shows nobody likes him he can have over a million bots but the truth is nobody likes him and he's barely a z lister he's nothing more than a cling on and I think the management have stopped letting him tag along with Chris on jobs because he's bringing Chris down with him

Well he won't like the comments how long till he begs the little fans he's got to make nice comments 🤣🤣🤣

Nobody can stand him
Just done it. And left my own name, don't give a duck about him and his middle aged milf fan girls doxxing me ....

Somebody needs to comment and direct people to tattle life for the Bantz 😂😂😂

he will be shaking ringing his dealer 😂
Just have....👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jake: 'he knows the numbers 2 and 8'
He literally kept saying 8 to the 3 questions before what's after 7, of course he was going to say 8 🤣🤣

I don't understand why he's focusing on numbers when he doesn't even have a basic range of vocabulary yet?
Hes probably seen Kate lawler or his mate marcels misses posting their kids, who are the same age, counting to 20 etc

Reactions: 12
State of that house 🤢instead of filming why not tidy up baldy chops.Sharing his clip on his page god he’s so beggy 🙄So you was on tv for 5 minutes get over it no wonder no one calls him for decent work.
I’m not surprised him keep sharing it but by now, I’m actually getting embarrassed for him. 5 mins on morning TV and he thinks he’s made it 🤦🏻‍♀️ The desperation literally seeps from every pore. Could you imagine if everybody who got on TV for 5 minutes shared it on ig. Insta would probably crash 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
🐔How long do you think it will be before he starts looking like Matt Lucas.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not surprised him keep sharing it but by now, I’m actually getting embarrassed for him. 5 mins on morning TV and he thinks he’s made it 🤦🏻‍♀️ The desperation literally seeps from every pore. Could you imagine if everybody who got on TV for 5 minutes shared it on ig. Insta would probably crash 😂
I was an extra in a film over 40 yrs ago, but don't carry on like this bleep .....😂😂😂👍

• Haha
See dick head shared the dancing video on Leo’s horrid page to.Why does he have to be so desperate just gives me major ick vibes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He is boiling my piss this morning ( when isn't he?) all he has done is post and re bleeping post tit about his five minutes on tv! Where is the mention about Children In Need? So here's a link for donations give as much or as little as poss or buy the ears blah blah blah but nothing! And we all know why dont we? That bloody gritter with his name on wants dropping on his bald bleeping head! 😡

• Heart
I thought he probably got this person to write this but when I saw she’d put he ignores these comments and how he didn’t ask to be on the program I changed my mind 😉
I don’t mean to be rude… much but it’s always the same sort of people defending him. Poor love looks like she’s one on of those ride on scooters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well according to social blade his followers have still been dropping all week. So going on this morning and doing the park run to get noticed have done nothing.

I think Polly has told him to stop buying followers and engage with real followers. But he’s coming across like a serious creep, for example when he’s gone through all of the comments on Alison’s video that are clearly about her. He’s literally liked hundreds of comments on that post. It’s not just us Tattlers that will have noticed he is super desperate. Some of his deluded fans have pointed out he should present this morning regularly and he’s replying to them aww thanks mate 😂😂 just looks daft as he will never in a million years get regular little segments presenting for them, never mind the main job 🙈

Also shouting Joey at the side of the stage and stealing a photo wit him has got him now here, Joe Wickes still isn’t following him.

Nobody likes you Jake, there might be certain people e.g Toff that can be super friendly towards you the one time they see you but you haven’t made any genuine friendships in the industry.
" buying followers " 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

click-farm-lady-1.jpg

I was an extra in a film over 40 yrs ago, but don't carry on like this bleep .....😂😂😂👍
I was on the tele twice in background scenes in the 1970s , the programmes were probably wiped- I've never even bothered to go look for them😅😅
He's carrying on as if he's suddenly landed Bruce Forsyths old job, or something 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.