Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Fakeys, just going over SD’s comments and it was this one that first had my suspicions , I asked how would Carl have any pull in ITV? and said Jakes “career” was his own doing. They never responded???? what an odd thing to say, CF would have no pull in ITV for gods sake. (daughter in law also wtf? if you know fakey so well well then you will know him and Danielle were never married and Danielle is Carls Daughter not Daughter in Law) so strange?? Everything was off and weird??

Can I ask yous what part of the UK uses the phrase “And let’s have it right” ??? Its not something we say in Dublin or even the in other counties I think? , you know how different area’s/counties/regions will speak differently, what part of the UK says this phrase as I noticed while reading over SD’s comments it’s said a few times?
Gotta be honest I say let's have it right, have said it loads on here too. I'll shut the door on my way out...... 👋👋

Good job he doesn’t walk in a pub down these ways . He would have the piss ripped out of him wearing that 😂😂
He'd be laughed out the building round here.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just from this one interview you can see the relationship dynamic. He NEVER let's Danielle speak, he talks over her and every time she trys to speak he shuts her down. He's a mysogonist "that blondie is a bit of me" "who wouldn't want to marry her look at her she's beautiful"....... Nothing about her as a person it's all about her appearance. He's absolutely bleeping vile. He's got to be centre stage and there's no room for anyone else least of all a partner. He would never be that man that would stand back and let someone else shine.
God help that kid of his, he'll be the dad that shows up and makes a spectacle of himself to take all the attention at school events etc. I remember reading about a big star who went to school plays and slid in and sat at the back, so the kid could see he was there, then left quickly once it was over so as not to draw the attention away onto himself. Could you imagine fakey doing that? Never in a million years. So desperate for validation and to be liked. SIT THE duck DOWN FAKEY AND SHUT UP. Even when he records the kid now he can't help but eye duck himself at every opportunity.

Instead of paying for make up and fake tans and gucci shoes how bout you get some councilling to sort your over bearing narcissistic bully boy self out.
He's insufferable!

Reactions: 17
Gotta be honest I say let's have it right, have said it loads on here too. I'll shut the door on my way out...... 👋👋
Don’t shut that door fellow Fakey lol 😂 thanks for answering, Ive never heard the phrase before and thought it may be a common saying in a particular city in the UK? and as im not from the UK I asked , and was hoping it might be a saying in Scunthorp or Colchester 🤭

Reactions: 15
Is it all really worth it for a snippet on TV or a night working somewhere - anywhere- round the country, every few weeks or once a month , for £80 appearance money, or £250 or something?
Working a normal job would bring in £600 a week?
Where is this normal job that brings in £600 a week? I want in! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the actual duck just catching up been out all day

so his “ big “ was just five minutes in this morning my hid he’s tragic 😂😂😂
I can’t actually get over how he thinks he’s bleeping got “ big “ having five minutes in this morning….
That woman who got completely destroyed by Philip Schofield for shop lifting was on for longer than he was…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A million views 🙄 yeh Jake cos Alison is popular!

Why can he not dance at all when he’s done musicals?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A million views 🙄 yeh Jake cos Alison is popular!

Why can he not dance at all when he’s done musicals?
Only time he’s ever got a million views or likely to in the future 😂 and he has to rely on someone else to achieve it 😂 Thought he didn’t care about how many views he gets on social media 🤥 he’ll be going on about this for days now 😴😴😴

I can't add the pictures, but This morning have posted a bit about him on their Facebook page after Friday......the comments say it all 🤣
Let’s all go on there and flood the comments section 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
tit, I’ve just went back and looked at my first post on here and I just barged in too asking if wedding of the year had happened? That was rude of me I could of at least stretched to a hi sorry Fakeys.
I never open with a Hi on new threads, I just start commenting like the rude tattle witch that I am 😂
I have spent 3yrs on the Hinch thread though and have seen many newbies come and go spilling their so called tea on the first post, and apart from the odd one they're always faker than Jake.
I won't help him here with how you do it and make yourself believable, but it can be done. That said, any tattle pros can still spot a fake mile off and are generally quite skeptical on inside knowledge so they've got their work cut out, especially now they've been caught. The next time won't be as easy!

Reactions: 31
Thanks for clarifying. To be honest they sounded too good to be Jake or Sophie, both of them can barely speak let alone write. She’s been quiet on Insta this weekend which is strange.

Reactions: 15
I can't add the pictures, but This morning have posted a bit about him on their Facebook page after Friday......the comments say it all 🤣
Dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This shows nobody likes him he can have over a million bots but the truth is nobody likes him and he's barely a z lister he's nothing more than a cling on and I think the management have stopped letting him tag along with Chris on jobs because he's bringing Chris down with him

Well he won't like the comments how long till he begs the little fans he's got to make nice comments 🤣🤣🤣

Nobody can stand him

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This shows nobody likes him he can have over a million bots but the truth is nobody likes him and he's barely a z lister he's nothing more than a cling on and I think the management have stopped letting him tag along with Chris on jobs because he's bringing Chris down with him

Well he won't like the comments how long till he begs the little fans he's got to make nice comments 🤣🤣🤣

Nobody can stand him
Like Twitter, I love the fact there’s no way he can delete the comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All the recent ex contestants are busy working 😂. He’s a contestant from years ago that’s opportunity has been and gone and what he’s left with is short bursts of work and work that isn’t on a huge platform.
Watching him on this morning made me feel uncomfortable, I don’t think he looked at ease, looked a bit overwhelmed. The trouble is when he’s performing on Insta he’s just taking talking to the phone and it’s the Jake show, on tv he was being interviewed with others so waiting his turn to open his mouth won’t have been easy and he was sat next to toff who sounded more eloquent and made his responses seem dim. He doesn’t add any intelligence to the interview.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.