Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so bleeping pathetic, who films themselves taking their child to the pub….typical no Freddie again.
posting LF after reading here again😂you sad boring BALD bastard

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like Fred is at his Dad’s most weekends, I think that’s for the best tbh, they probably just let him be a child and don’t use him for content / ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Him GIVING Doph his phone to film him being the doting father carrying his child into the pub.....but yeah wanted it back quickly didn't you Jakey boy....wonder what she might find eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s so bleeping pathetic, who films themselves taking their child to the pub….typical no Freddie again.
posting LF after reading here again😂you sad boring BALD bastard
He’s obviously passed his phone to flappy and told her to film him walking and interacting with spud 🤦🏻‍♀️ His content just keeps getting more and more riveting 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This might be interesting to some and not others haha sorry I always go off topic.

I only know this from someone telling me from work. She said that she use to go out with someone who knows Jimmy Bullard, I think it was when he was still playing football and she tagged a long on a few nights out with them and knew him quite well.

If people know who he is and know of him Jimmy comes across as a joker, a jack the lad type of person. Now she told me this pre-covid so it was around 2019, but she said Jimmy is not a very nice person, very passive aggressive, intimidating and he has the “do you know who I am?”attitude and always wants the attention on him.

Sound familiar? Although I don’t agree if that is true with Jimmy Bullard being like that but you can see why he was asking what Fakey is famous for as Bullard was a decent footballer but what I know about Fakey now and how he is, it’s no wonder they both clashed eventually in the jungle. At the time when Bullard got voted off from IAC I had just got married as well and remember being really shocked because I thought he would win it.
I watched this IAC and I don’t remember it all all, thats how tit it must have been
(except for that clip) lol

I don’t know much about football but i’ve certainly heard of Milwall F.C and the area and id well imagine Jimmy is like youre friend described , the thing is though like Jimmy says in the clip “I was brought up by animals” obviously he means he’s been brought up in tougher areas and playing for a club like that well you need to tough (football in Jimmys day was a lot tougher than Fakey playing for his local U16’s F.C club) Jimmy is naturally passive aggressive its not contrived because he’s always had to fight and be tough because of where hes from , it’s become part of his personality, he still comes across as a nice man though and does know when to read the room unlike baldy, the big difference is Fakey was not brought up in a tough area, he didn’t have to fight for anything, he’s always been handed everything, Jake is a bully and a wants everything his way, wants the attention, wants to seen as a joker but that doesn’t come naturally to him , he cant take criticism or a joke, this clip tells a lot about jimmy and jake, it comes naturally to jimmy, he can give it and he can take it because he used to it and knows no different, thats him being his true self. Jake is naturally a narcissistic prick but mostly only towards women.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
5mins on GMTV that’s all Fakey’s gettin, Flappy’s well pissed and now she is a frettin…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Him GIVING Doph his phone to film him being the doting father carrying his child into the pub.....but yeah wanted it back quickly didn't you Jakey boy....wonder what she might find eh?
I noticed that in the Halloween video too she's videoing him and Leo in their outfits and before she's even finished he's reaching out for the phone back. Definitely some red flags where his phone is concerned 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I watched this IAC and I don’t remember it all all, thats how tit it must have been
(except for that clip) lol

I don’t know much about football but i’ve certainly heard of Milwall F.C and the area and id well imagine Jimmy is like youre friend described , the thing is though like Jimmy says in the clip “I was brought up by animals” obviously he means he’s been brought up in tougher areas and playing for a club like that well you need to tough (football in Jimmys day was a lot tougher than Fakey playing for his local U16’s F.C club) Jimmy is naturally passive aggressive If not contrived because he’s always had to fight and be tough because of where hes from , it’s become part of his personality, the big difference is Fakey was not brought up in a tough area, he didn’t have to fight for anything, he’s always been handed everything, Jake is a bully and a wants everything his way, wants the attention, wants to seen as a joker but that doesn’t come naturally to him , he cant take criticism or a joke, this clip tells a lot about jimmy and jake, it comes naturally to jimmy, he can give it and he can take it because he used to it and knows no different, thats him being his true self. Jake is naturally a narcissistic prick but mostly only towards women.
Yes you’re right he definitely couldn’t handle Bullard when he was giving him banter and Fakey is a bully to women. I hope you lot didn’t think I was sticking up for Fakey, because I wasnt, he’s a massive self righteous prick and he’s never wanted for nothing. He’s a spoilt man child and Bullard sussed him out Big Time. I was saying what I had been told and Bullard has done alright for himself since, he’s on soccer Saturday on sky sports although it’s not as good as it was years ago it’s still quite good. I didn’t even know he came from Millwall, so what you’re saying makes total sense but you still don’t like hearing famous people use the “do you know who I am” I knew he was from down south but didn’t know he was from millwall or even played for them, so you learn something every day☺ as I only knew of him when he played for Hull and Wigan.

Reactions: 16
He is exactly like Saffiya (Cashley cain ex) she’s launched her “influencer” career off the tragic death of her daughter and goes to Z list events and shoves the phone recording in their faces … both fake cunts. He really is an embarrassment no one wants to be associated with him

Think we should all go spam him on Twitter or comment the tattle thread under the comments about any tv appearances he will lose his tit 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Getting all passive aggressive with someone on Twitter about his teeth 😂 he must hate that he can’t just delete comments like he does on Insta 😂
and then he’s liked a tweet that this sad woman has written about him working with AH 🤢
how many times does he need to call one person mate in a sentence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Getting all passive aggressive with someone on Twitter about his teeth 😂 he must hate that he can’t just delete comments like he does on Insta 😂
and then he’s liked a tweet that this sad woman has written about him working with AH 🤢
How many times does he use the word mate as well?
I am glad he’s happy with his horse teeth cause they look bleeping hanging MATE.

edit.. snap @stargirl23 😂

• Haha
I’m thinking about going to play in this bleeping football friendly so I can tackle the bleep and break his bleeping legs ya know just for the craic 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just watched that loose women clip, urgh the look he gives DFW when she says something not even bad is disgusting and if he can do that for everyone to see on live TV, I think it’s probably obvious how horrid he is behind closed doors.

Get rid LF and find some self respect.
I noticed that too- he made sure that DF knew her place. There was no point in her even being there. He doesn't like to share the limelight with anyone.

I have to say he looked a damn sight better with his own teeth.

Reactions: 18
Yes you’re right he definitely couldn’t handle Bullard when he was giving him banter and Fakey is a bully to women. I hope you lot didn’t think I was sticking up for Fakey, because I wasnt, he’s a massive self righteous prick and he’s never wanted for nothing. He’s a spoilt man child and Bullard sussed him out Big Time. I was saying what I had been told and Bullard has done alright for himself since, he’s on soccer Saturday on sky sports although it’s not as good as it was years ago it’s still quite good. I didn’t even know he came from Millwall, so what you’re saying makes total sense but you still don’t like hearing famous people use the “do you know who I am” I knew he was from down south but didn’t know he was from millwall or even played for them, so you learn something every day☺ as I only knew of him when he played for Hull and Wigan.
I completely got what you were saying x I could be wrong about Jimmy playing for Milwall?? no idea where I got that from ?? Google isn’t being my friend today? Please correct me if im wrong anyone x I imagine though Bullard is from a rough area and played for rough teams and this is him being his true self, he has done well for himself. He’s old school. He told Jake to basically sit the duck down you little prick you have no idea how the the real world works. Bullard has lived a normal life to most people and here comes snow flake Fakey, Jimmy put him in his place and rightly so, he actually done it quite professionally only because there was cameras, Bullard was restraining himself but knew he was only a little fool that im not going to even bother with or educated, let him learn the hard way like most people but Fakey will never learn because he has never had it hard is what I think Jimmy was trying to say and point out. (sorry its hard to express what you mean sometimes over messages, but yes Brian @fredster2018 I get you)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes every child is different bald witch but your child is quite delayed so stop begging for freebies stop putting your big bald mug on our tv screens and pissing off on holiday and get your son checked out you stupid head

but judging by his parents literacy spud doesn’t have a chance
6445D909-65BA-409C-A8A7-C90CF300D11F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes every child is different bald witch but your child is quite delayed so stop begging for freebies stop putting your big bald mug on our tv screens and pissing off on holiday and get your son checked out you stupid head

but judging by his parents literacy spud doesn’t have a chance
View attachment 1706677
Are we sure they are actually for Leo and not Fakey himself could do with a bang of a dictionary stupid twit… thrush would be less irritating then this bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.