Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4333 likes on his BIG exciting news and that’s with begging for comments sad twit .Watched a clip of jimmy having banter with him he definitely was pissed of when he asked Why the duck are you here 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
@CrazyBaldhead could you or anyone else please put the Jimmy and jake clips on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Such a sad cringing duck face, he’s literally going on like he his actually going in the jungle, honestly if I was married to someone like that I would have to question my sanity. Seriously how lucky was DF to get shut of him.
How long has he had that love heart tattoo round his nipple as well, oh my god he makes me want to heave 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is poly actually a publicist I mean she hardly has any followers ?

or is she his side witch 😂😂 I mean it’s a good cover if she is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is poly actually a publicist I mean she hardly has any followers ?

or is she his side witch 😂😂 I mean it’s a good cover if she is
I’d say she has contact in industry but he is also given her the micro penis 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah, she likes that style of hat!!
“Paddy Day and no Green to be seen”
“Rememberance month and Rememberance day next Sunday and no Red to be seen”

I believe its Rememberance Month (and next Sunday is Rememberance Day) and no Red poppy to be seen on you head client Prickenden today, only a very tiny heart with red or it ,not very patriotic or professional if youre client is going on t.v? Peter Andre even wore the Poppy and he’s greek/Australia. Think we can see how unprofessional Polly Prick is, he should have worn the proper poppy and Polly Prick should have advised him to wear one. Pricks

Reactions: 17
Unprofessional. Won't have even crossed their minds.

Reactions: 14
God he is just too much. The gift that keeps on giving. The desperation rolls off him in absolute WAVES. That grim suit and he definitely got his teeth done for his big performance. Brighter and whiter than usual, Fakey!

Peter Andre looked like he was gritting his teeth through every painful second of that spectacle. Can't say I'm a fan but I do feel sorry for him tonight.
Peter is used to cunts, he was married to Katie price...

the colour of his hands compared to his face 😂😂😂 stayed in a hotel in order to get up early for a tit spray tan for his big 5 minutes, sad bleep
I'd be bleeping ashamed to stand anywhere near him in broad daylight. .
Looks like an absolute joke...

Very weird he stayed away from Flapz last night for a crappy 5 mins on This Morning? He's definitely dipping his carrot stick!!! She's much prettier than Farquaard but that doesn't take much!

View attachment 1703468
View attachment 1703469View attachment 1703470View attachment 1703471
He looks like he's shat himself...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m so sick of these cunts getting things for free when there are families with nothing struggling to feed their kids 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You know it’s bad when Peter Andre looks like he’s hating every second.
That poppy heart badge has definitely been lent to him by a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Forgive my ignorance but do you have to wear a poppy on a certain side, because if he has borrowed that heart badge he was wearing it on the other side to everyone else as they was all wearing their poppies on the same side.

edit.. link

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m so sick of these cunts getting things for free when there are families with nothing struggling to feed their kids

• Heart
Forgive my ignorance but do you have to wear a poppy on a certain side, because if he has borrowed that heart badge he was wearing it on the other side to everyone else as they was all wearing their poppies on the same side.
I’ve heard people say men & woman are to wear one opposite sides. They’ve probably all been provided by wardrobe anyway.

Reactions: 11
I’ve heard people say men & woman are to wear one opposite sides. They’ve probably all been provided by wardrobe anyway.
Im not British but I would think anything that can be worn to remember history on clothing should be worn on the left (closest to you heart) Prick had that heart on in him in hotel before he went to make an arse of himself with Toff and Andrè (it’s obvious Peter Andre cant stand him, probably reminds him of his narcissistic selfish ex-wife)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Peter is used to cunts, he was married to Katie price...

I'd be bleeping ashamed to stand anywhere near him in broad daylight. .
Looks like an absolute joke...

He looks like he's shat himself...
Check this beauty out Phili. Polly with Skanky!!! 🤣 bleeping hell!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.