Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instashun

VIP Member
When Rita Ora said she thinks it’s Fakey my first thought was he must be buzzing someone actually knows who the fuck he is. But then again, it’s Rita Ora so…🙈
I said that too. He’ll be buzzing he’s even been mentioned. Love the first person voted off fair play (won’t say who incase anyone is watching later)

Reactions: 15

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Those boots of hers are yuck..Mind you the ones with pouches on could be a secret stash of ❄❄❄❄ whooop whooop..

• Haha

instashun

VIP Member
So the loft conversion starts next Monday and they're getting a skip for a ckear-out. They're going to 'give' clothes to charity then you can hear her mentioning Vinted in the background. If he wasn't pissballing around filming in the loft with wigs on surely that wouldn't take long? Idiot.

View attachment 1710993
View attachment 1710994
View attachment 1710995
View attachment 1710996
View attachment 1710997
View attachment 1710998
View attachment 1710999
View attachment 1711000
View attachment 1711001
View attachment 1711002
View attachment 1711003
View attachment 1711004
They had a skip in their driveway for months he kept showing that only went recently. How much waste can one small family produce

• Sick

intheindustry

VIP Member
Thanks for clarifying. To be honest they sounded too good to be Jake or Sophie, both of them can barely speak let alone write. She’s been quiet on Insta this weekend which is strange.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Somebody sounds bunged up tonight. You can hear Flappy's OTT laughter in the background. 🗞❄❄ 🥃🥃
314460958_668695471564944_3293984483123647203_n.jpg

• Sick

The Duchess

VIP Member
I’ve heard people say men & woman are to wear one opposite sides. They’ve probably all been provided by wardrobe anyway.
Im not British but I would think anything that can be worn to remember history on clothing should be worn on the left (closest to you heart) Prick had that heart on in him in hotel before he went to make an arse of himself with Toff and Andrè (it’s obvious Peter Andre cant stand him, probably reminds him of his narcissistic selfish ex-wife)

• Heart

The Duchess

VIP Member
Same I rarely watch tv during the day but don’t tune in when’s she’s on.Not sure why she so popular and is on everything lately.Prick up her arse as knows she’s getting work something he can only dream about.His big news like him a damp wet nothing.
Prick and Alison have got quite friendly recently, remember she left the 🔥🔥🔥 comment on something he posted about 2/3 weeks ago so both must have known about his 5 minutes on ITV then. I wonder does Alison have a publicist?

gagzi

VIP Member
So she went to the doctor yeah right about hair loss.Next here comes vitamins o fuck off I have alopecia due to my injections for crohns and really upsets me but why is this cow saying vitamins will solve the problem.Did not work on dick breath as had a hair transplant hate prople who flog shit to followers who believe her crap.
I also have injections for Crohns disease so I feel your pain my lovely. ❤

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
This child really is behind. He's not saying anything basic whatsoever is he? I remember when my second son was younger than him and didn't say much. I got him checked out for potential autism but after numerous appointments, he needed to go to speech therapy. After that there was no stopping him. Fancy filming your house like this? Why doesn't he engage with that kid more. I used to have 'tidy up time' so the kids used to put their own toys away for a little treat. He's just a totally shit parent and it shows!

• Wow
  • Sad