Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
Flappy quiet bet she’s pissed he looked so happy with his new side kick in the car last night 👀He only mentioned currie woman as his mate as the old mare did a message on Twitter about him knob.He had no mates and jimmy Bullard certainly wasn’t he figured out the tosser early on in the jungle.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Cannot believe that set-up 'fall through the ceiling' shite made the shitrag that is the DM and the moronic OK. Absolutely pathetic. I'm glad the comments are vicious. Neck some gummies mate!

314359649_116242881280487_4244618182528669777_n.jpg

314852079_8160932700648239_8171651087044663421_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
I think it was Fakey and his photographer mate, Polly and LF obviously in on it aswell. First comment just barged on and didn’t say Hi Im a long time lurker or have been watching the thead, very passive agressive tone, went missing 5 mins before podcast with colleen but back on 5 mins after and active the whole journey home on the train, arrives home (in stories) no comments, posting screenshots from LF and QJQ insta with time clearly shown taken and posted within minutes, Jake and LF were not doing any work last week except that podcast and 5 mins on itv do had loads of time to keep checking the thread, anyone posting screenshots within minutes they would have blocked like they love to block people, this person kept repeatly saying what he predicted Fakey would do and say claimed had “inside” knowledge he would never work in itv ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Then Fakeys on ITV 😂 (all the exclamation included and in most posts) I think if you look back over their comments with a different set of eyes now that majority of us think its Jake , you might see what we saw? a lot of others didn’t see it either but it was clear to a lot of us early on. Read back over might help x obviously each to their own opinion but personally I think it’s team Fakey 💯
I wasn't sure at first but you're so right..I can see it now when read back! 😘

Shit, I’ve just went back and looked at my first post on here and I just barged in too asking if wedding of the year had happened? That was rude of me I could of at least stretched to a hi sorry Fakeys.
Don't worry about it..we forgive you..you're one of us now 🤣😘

• Heart

sillydot

Chatty Member
😂😂😂😂

Seriously gutted.
I am not him.
He is gonna read all this bollocks and absolutely fucking love it that someone thinks it him.

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I swear to God that was his wedding suit he had on. I bet those shoes stank! 🤢

Where was your Poppy you absolute arsehole? You ok Trude? (3rd pic). He was as funny as a limb amputation.

314410101_922901448745070_8452097147184285691_n.jpg
314079031_641247520984782_2102339865656158176_n.jpg

• Sick

fredster2018

Chatty Member
He’s the only one not wearing a poppy, probably thought it doesn’t go with his outfit. Chooses vanity over showing respect. What a wanker.

Full interview on here just click on the link and scroll down.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Haha shared the daily mail one now how awkward. It must proper bug him to have to read all the bad comments. I’m not quite sure what that Dave dickhead comment is referring to lol.

riddleme89

VIP Member
I’m slightly concerned that he could be on the masked singer you know! If he managed to get on This Morning then maybe Polly 🦜 has managed to get him on this?

Didn’t they have some unknown from The Great British Bake Off on it a while ago?

I wonder why he’s home alone (I hope she’s left him) 😂
Surely he wouldn’t be allowed to talk and hint about it though 😂

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
everyone on here knows how I love my correspondence with ASA 😂 unfortunately because I’m blocked I can’t report his obvious aff links as I’m not able to click on and screenshot what he’s trying to earn commission off of. If anyone here that knows how to go on ASA (very easy) and isn’t blocked could do it, that would be great. These recent stories where he’s stating they are not ads (books yesterday, lint roller today) are definitely aff links and he should be marking them as such. He just thinks it’s beneath him to let people know that what he’s having to resort to now.
I’m not sure how to use asa but will you be able to report if I open the link and screenshot it for you?

• Heart

Baboff

Bet Flapz is watching in a different room- who wants to watch it with that gob shite and his neverending loud unfunny commentary

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Have they never used a lint roller before? 😂I’ve got a dog and unfortunately hair does get everywhere but I really do try and keep on top of everything and keep everywhere clean. The way they are showing it off is like they’ve never seen one before?

I wonder what exciting things he’s got planned for the week ahead! I’m assuming he’s back on This Morning as he said Toff was his new co host!

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
WTF is this? Another pet hate of mine - filming a child in the bath. Put down your fucking phone Rugrat and stop filming NikNak. The child is nearly two. He is badly delayed. Get him looked at ffs.

• Sick
  • Wow