Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
He’s showed the clip with toff how embarrassing seeing mummy dearest was bragging last week about her jakey 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He's obvs seen Kate Lawler's daughter counting today on her IG reel. Truly amazing counting, she got to 20 & beyond. Now he's trying to get niknak up to speed during bath time😅

Think it was CrazyBaldhead (great name, is it to do with our Rugrat?) who found the photo of Polly in a hat v similar (if not the same) to the one pictured here by sillydot. Great detective work.
Lol. My name is from the Bob Marley song ' Crazy Baldhead' but couldnt be more appropriate currently!!

Yes, I looked through her grid and that Popeye photographer's one and noticed the same style hats on both. Polly was wearing that style in a few colours and Popeye was with women wearing the same style hat. He also, by the looks of it, likes his festivals too (what with Glasto tickets being mentioned). I think it was in the last thread there was a clip of Rugrat around his mate Popeye's house and the eyes were mentioned. I think Duchess spotted it. So either are potential suspects. 🤔

• Heart

The Duchess

VIP Member
Just watched his tv BIG moment 👀How often does the idiot eyeball the camera.He looks like shit see his hair down at the front hide the drawn on line 😂Peter another idiot can’t stand him.Hope you remembered to add some salt and pepper to your hat 🎩 happy chewing.Zelda be on soon bragging and it’s chippy Friday 🙄
Like that stupid looking shit 🎩 hat tattoo he had around his nipple 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
Did he buy the house 2019 where did he live before with his mum? See he shared his video of the made up loft fuck up on Leo’s account god he’s so weird 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Sad

The Duchess

VIP Member
Hahaha omg I never even thought of that, bloody hell you could be a detective you 😂 you‘re so inquisitive. When he did the ask me a question did rugrat say that wolf of wall street was in his top three films 😂
🕵️‍♀️ haha OMG I think he did? was that in the last thread when he was “interviewing” himself before doing his 10 minutes on that shit friends the musical?

• Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
This child really is behind. He's not saying anything basic whatsoever is he? I remember when my second son was younger than him and didn't say much. I got him checked out for potential autism but after numerous appointments, he needed to go to speech therapy. After that there was no stopping him. Fancy filming your house like this? Why doesn't he engage with that kid more. I used to have 'tidy up time' so the kids used to put their own toys away for a little treat. He's just a totally shit parent and it shows!
View attachment 1708713
View attachment 1708714
Clean it up, lazy twonk.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Thick as shit the pair of them, haven't got a clue, why store crap, I just don't get it, ideal opportunity to clear out instead of thinking "it might come in handy" if it was you would be using it !!!!! 🤔 pair of cocks deserve each other.....

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Very weird he stayed away from Flapz last night for a shitty 5 mins on This Morning? He's definitely dipping his carrot stick!!! She's much prettier than Farquaard but that doesn't take much!

publicistpollybeth_1667560369699.jpg
publicistpollybeth_1667560391198.jpg
313900955_447665097473189_369211077845190725_n.jpg

• Sick

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Not to defend these twats but Leo might not have the muscle development in his mouth yet to use a sippy cup. My little boy is abit older and still on a stage 1 teat baby bottle, never been able to suck a dummy etc etc.

• Heart