Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Wonder why he's changed out of his Bon Marche blazer with free brooch into another suit?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I am not on Twitter, am I right thinking he can’t delete that comment as well 🙏 😂
He can block the person but the comment can only be deleted by whoever wrote it so would stay on the I’m a celeb account 😂. Not sure what would happen if he deleted his original tweet though

• Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Jesus, he really came across desperate today. JW looked awkward. I nearly threw up with the amount of cat hair on that sofa. Filthy bastards. So he came home from the fundraiser and took Flappy and NikNak to the pub (in those hideous trousers 🤑). So staged. As for that photo of her in the pub!! What a fake smile! 🤣
View attachment 1706783View attachment 1706784
View attachment 1706785
View attachment 1706786View attachment 1706787View attachment 1706788
View attachment 1706789
View attachment 1706790
View attachment 1706791
View attachment 1706793
View attachment 1706794
View attachment 1706795
What is a legend "thought?" Thick twat. And no-one is asking about the books so stop trying to get an #ad #spon #PRproduct deal 🙄

Also, you can film yourself reading to Leo every hour of every day but nobody is gonna offer you Bedtime Stories on CBeebies. Give it up, bro!

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
So they’ve put half of their shit into storage? Where is it going to go after the conversion, surely they aren’t going to put it all back in the loft as what would be the point in getting it done 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
You’ve gotta hand it to Polly parrot she’s got him in more articles in what a month? Than Off Limits did the entire time he was on their books. He’s getting absolutely mullered in the comments mind but all publicity is good publicity and all that jazz.
Those poor lads doing that loft conversion next week heads will be battered to death with Bob the builder prancing about.
I'm guessing they're just having the loft panelled, bit of paint & extra lights & just be a sort of poor man's walk in wardrobe🙄

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
I cant hold it in any longer Fakeys but here it comes, I cant stand Alison Hammond she does my fucking head in, she’s so loud and irritating. I can’t watch This Morning when shes on it although when I do see her on it with Dermot she seems to know to tone it down but her doing the reel with Fakey is the real Alison. I like Ruth and Eamon (we love Eamon over here 🤣) I dont mind Holly & Phil but they are unpopular with yous lately because they skipped the que and other shit they do.
🐔Totally agree cant stand the fucking sight of her, loud, her fucking laugh, on everything, now on a Sainsburys ad here and boring as fuck 😴 Eamon love him good interviewer and don't take no shit. Cant stand the other pair but we are all different xx Sorry to deviate x

• Heart

shysod90

My 7month old is much more animated than this🙁gotta feel sorry for him really. His parents are thick twats who only give him attention when it’s for content
50984B45-2332-4CA2-BA63-92DBEC6D5B30.jpeg

• Sad

mollyann

VIP Member
See dick head shared the dancing video on Leo’s horrid page to.Why does he have to be so desperate just gives me major ick vibes.

• Sick
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Funny how he conveniently acquired another 983 followers yesterday when his count has been steadily decreasing 🤔😂 Obviously actually lost 17 after purchasing his standard thousand bots. All to make it look like loads of people followed him after he was on TM. He really is one sad desperate cringeworthy twat 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Omg he’s actually got a slot talking about I’m a celebrity then! He’s with Peter Andre and Georgia toffolo! How the fuck had he managed that??
Omg he’s actually got a slot talking about I’m a celebrity then! He’s with Peter Andre and Georgia toffolo! How the fuck had he managed that??
I bet he was a last min back-up or something. He’ll do one season then won’t be invited back just like all his other “jobs” Jesus they even gave that wank stain Adam Thomas a shot at presenting (he barely managed 1 season)
No way on this fkn earth did the producers think ooo let’s put the lovely popular humble down-to-earth celeb Jake quickenden with Andre and toff.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Let’s hope he stays away after his shit rambling’s on last nights show.Got a football charity thing on Friday is that it for the week so funny hahaha living the dream bro.Flappy not mentioning her Manchester outing so probably a massive fail bit like her new channel 😂😂

• Haha