Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's getting Gifted tit....FFS.

Also, anyone else hoping that Matts "business trip" to India was him having a romantic few days in Paris with his side piece? 😅

View attachment 1701771
Why the hell does that utter useless crotch pheasant get free stuff? What’s she ever done to deserve it? Right that shtehouse company is getting an angry message from me

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Please make flaps stop🙄Her uncomfortableness while filming in the car with Leo is just so cringe.Chanel make up big deal Leo looks like how we feel 👀She’s not stopped with her tit today is definitely as bad or even worse than him lately if that’s possible.View attachment 1701463
The look on his face was funny. "wtf you mad woman shut up talking to no one and give me a bikky"

Already been recorded. No way would he ever get that. ITV and I’m a celeb obviously hate him 😂
Phew

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Getting stuff gifted pisses me off 😡 when my kids were younger if we needed things we worked extra hours and went without things to get what was needed, all these z listers getting stuff for free when they have more money than the average Joe winds me right up, especially in these tough times now where people have to decide between heat or eat and she's bragging about a free car seat instead of just cleaning the other one like normal people would 😡
Probably won't be long before he's sick in it again. They do seem to give him a lot of food. Will they beg for another one? Yeh, course they will.

Reactions: 13
He's not heading to the Black Panther premiere is he? Just watched it live on the news, wondering if he'll pop up on the red carpet in some dreadful creation.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jake quickenden # irrelevant as ever will he get a job with ITV soon absolutely never 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
My support and best friend in other words she pretended to listen while you blubbed about someone calling you baldy on insta seriously grow the duck up you bald prick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely disgusts me how these companies do this. We all called it. It was so obvious what she was doing and why she was doing it for 🤬 I still think if they actually end up going to the Maldives, this will also be ‘gifted’. I will never use any companies that gift z listers anything and will never use any brands that these two cunts get paid to advertise.
Please make flaps stop🙄Her uncomfortableness while filming in the car with Leo is just so cringe.Chanel make up big deal Leo looks like how we feel 👀She’s not stopped with her tit today is definitely as bad or even worse than him lately if that’s possible.View attachment 1701463
Jimmy Hill chin here ffs🤮🤣

• Haha
So now he is trolling a so called troll I would report if I could. Is it still up. It's ok for him to do this but if anyone calls him out he cries. That person wasnt lying he has had a gair transplant and is going bald. They have really got to him havent that and he's pretending he finds it funny whilst naming them. Soft tit

Awww diddums, somebody upset you did they because you've got a bald patch? 🤣🤣 Somebody has obviously been busy with the 'thickening' and 'hair' spray today. Has he just tagged somebody's name on the first story?

Anyway, somebody having a different point of view than yours is not a troll. Pointing out facts and the truth is not being a troll. Bore off you bleeping wetwipe pussyhole!!

That hair transplant ain't working bro!!!! There's nothing worse than a vain twit trying to hold onto his hair through sheer vanity!!!! Now that is bleeping SAD! 🤣

PS: That's more than just a crown. It's a bald patch on your crown. You're going bald bro!!! 👍
View attachment 1701609
View attachment 1701610View attachment 1701611
🤣🤣🤣 bleeping love you @CrazyBaldhead..you say it exactly how it is and what we are all thinking! 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
2 months for wedding pictures from a friend? He’s waited cos of having no honeymoon pictures now this month, so instead he’ll bore everyone with more wedding crap 😴 and again no need to tell her you love her on social media. Just say it to her personally - attention seeking bleep 🤬
Also he says can’t wait to share them with you all, then does a poll if you want to see them or not. Proving the poll is purely for engagement cos even if it was no, he’ll show them anyway.
Wait for him now to show poll saying at least 95% saying yes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Just reported him for sharing an Instagram handle… bro if you can’t handle the heat stay out the kitchen especially with that nylon wig!!! 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
2 months for wedding pictures from a friend? He’s waited cos of having no honeymoon pictures now this month, so instead he’ll bore everyone with more wedding crap 😴 and again no need to tell her you love her on social media. Just say it to her personally - attention seeking bleep 🤬
Took that long to photo shop them all 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
hey Fakeys, Its mid term here so ive been busy… haven’t been on much, Ive been catching up and yous tossers are killing me with youre comments as usual 😂 Oh I see the podcast with Coleen was today and was only for 1 hour long ?? That was quick, because he was off his phone just before 2pm and straight back on it not long after 3pm on the train ( so obviously it was only a an hour podcast??) what was the need to go a day earlier for a podcast that was only for 1 hour long? did he go a day earlier, maybe im wrong? Was it with ITV as Coleen is with ITV??? Did he say when its going to be shown and what production company was it for? This maybe an unpopular opinion but I actually like Coleen Nolan :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Woahhh, she's manic today isn't she!!!!

Nobody asked for a review about the Chanel 'tinted moisturiser' product - nobody! Nobody cares enough. I kept looking at Damien's face in the background. I have never seen a small child look so miserable in my life!!!! I reckon they've had a row. That's why he's fucked off overnight. Not surprising really especially being both unemployed, in debt up to their eyeballs and the recession is predicted to last two years and interest rates are rising again!!

View attachment 1701524
View attachment 1701525
View attachment 1701526
View attachment 1701527
View attachment 1701528
View attachment 1701529
View attachment 1701530
View attachment 1701531
duck off flappy😴😴😴

• Haha
hey Fakeys, Its mid term here so ive been busy… haven’t been on much, Ive been catching up and yous tossers are killing me with youre comments as usual 😂 Oh I see the podcast with Coleen was today and was only for 1 hour long ?? That was quick, because he was off his phone just before 2pm and straight back on it not long after 3pm on the train ( so obviously it was only a an hour podcast??) what was the need to go a day earlier for a podcast that was only for 1 hour long? did he go a day earlier, maybe im wrong? Was it with ITV as Coleen is with ITV??? Did he say when its going to be shown and what production company was it for? This maybe an unpopular opinion but I actually like Coleen Nolan :)
What am saying its a podcast 🙈 do yous reckon it will be streamed on the ITV podcasts? I like Coleen and she lost 2 sisters to breast cancer and in Ireland we all remember and like the Nolan sisters 👯‍♀️ (obviously im not interested in anything that prick has to say about his dad and brother, Id would listen to Coleen though)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.