Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karma is gonna get these pricks soon I swear. All that moaning this morning was obviously about money worries etc. they are fucked. Notice how all the kids clothes are still in packaging on that H&M haul? Bet it’s all getting sent back.

How does the prick not have just one normal black/blue suit and smart shoes to take to an event if that’s the kind of industry he is in.

I think he possibly got Shaugna Phillips invite if she’s turned it down. She fainted at the last awards because she was pregnant.

And he’s commented saying sexy as duck! What planet is he on. I’m getting right angry again sorry for the amount of posts. Makes me happy knowing he’s probably 100k in debt.
I’m raging too. I actually detest him with a passion. Like you say though karma will rear its head soon and it can’t come quick enough. Can’t believe he’s actually not got a tux or even a suit and tie to wear. Is he really that skint or is it the fact he wants the attention so wears something that he thinks will make him stand out. Fuckin prick 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Karma is gonna get these pricks soon I swear. All that moaning this morning was obviously about money worries etc. they are fucked. Notice how all the kids clothes are still in packaging on that H&M haul? Bet it’s all getting sent back.

How does the prick not have just one normal black/blue suit and smart shoes to take to an event if that’s the kind of industry he is in.

I think he possibly got Shaugna Phillips invite if she’s turned it down. She fainted at the last awards because she was pregnant.

And he’s commented saying sexy as duck! What planet is he on. I’m getting right angry again sorry for the amount of posts. Makes me happy knowing he’s probably 100k in debt.
Same here. He is really grinding my gears today! I reckon £100k is a piss in the ocean. I think much more!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
His "anxiety" disappears when there's an opportunity to get on camera, arse lick real celebs and be photographed. 😑 I don't want to look at myself right now never mind get ready to go out and mix with people. He's a walking contradiction. 😑
💯 a walking squawking contradiction. He has physically turned my stomach, this is just appalling “last minute” and “anxiety” do not belong in the same sentence! (exclamation mark was necessary Fakeys) im that pissed off with this bleep today and still no explanation for last nights live ??? Im using every one in my houses devices to call this prick out, duck youre block we can still see you lieing and begging you’re way through life using various anonymous instagram viewing websites so youre block means duck all you scumbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet they've had a right argument. Off he goes to an awards ceremony at the drop of a hat!! The anxiety has completely disappeared by magic!! I thought Lord F was a fashion icon who surely has many a dress in her wardrobe and could do her own hair and make up as she's such an eloquent beautician?

Oh no! She's had to cancel tennis and her facial!!

Is Bambi & Bear that tit she has to buy kids clothes elsewhere? What a shitshow!!

View attachment 1674653View attachment 1674654
So she's not going? He's just ditched her then? Wonder why she can't have her facial as she said the kids were staying at a friends. He's so bleeping selfish its beyond.

Reactions: 17
Claiming he has anxiety and low mood... Then proceeds to have a beer!? If my MH is low alcohol is the LAST thing I want!!

Reactions: 23
I really do believe he’s only attending these now to try get some attention and noticed …

Reactions: 19
“ on the red carpet “

it’s a bleeping charity event it’s for amazing people doing amazing things not a fashion parade and for him to be noticed he’s so unlikeable and what happened to he needs to be around for his family 😂😂 he’s not seen his son yet

So this morning he’s struggling mentally with his “ anxiety “ but suddenly he’s attending an event that he’s so excited to walk down the bleeping red carpet !!! Utter scum ….

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I really do believe he’s only attending these now to try get some attention and noticed …
100% but I do think he’s only just started getting ‘invited’ to these events. He’s such an attention seeker, if he’d been getting invites before, he would have been going. Saying that the theme park was as Chris’s plus 1, the NTAS was as Flappys plus 1, the film premiere and jog onto cancer events were the dregs of the z list and this one he’s only going last minute because someone's obviously dropped out. It’s not like he is near the top of any invite list 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That earring is terrible..... 😑 I wish I could report him for using the MH card to gain publicity because he's offering advice and telling people to message him which is dangerous! 😡 There's no way on earth he's genuinely suffering from anything other than attentionseekingitis! 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So, they had a last minute invite from someone, then? He's that desperate he'll go alone no matter what, looking like a scruff because going to events is like a drug to him..... 😑
And she's obviously had to cancel something to suit him as per usual. He's such a selfish wee prick.

Reactions: 17
I mean let’s face it she couldn’t have gone because nobody would babysit last minute I mean nobody wants the devil child as it is 😂

Its not a fashion parade either . The fact this event is about hero’s and amazing people doing amazing things for OTHERS and soph and Jake treating it as a chance to be seen on a red carpet is pathetic . No other z lister or celebrity would act like that . Not once have either said It’s an evening of amazing people

they make me sick and he seriously makes me mad how he’s only attending for his own reasons . What will he sat if he gets interviewed will he talk about his devil child and wife … because that’s not what it’s about he probably doesn’t even know what it’s about he just sees red carpet and he’s off daft bleep more fool her I wouldn’t cancel my facial 😂

• Haha
@riddleme89 sending you some fakey 💕
Having never suffered from anxiety or Mental Health I can only imagine how frightening it must be hopefully with the right help/medication and lots of love from family and friends this will give you some comfort in helping you to get through each day
Sending ❤ to every fakey that has these awful debilitating issues on a daily basis
My husband has Parkinson’s so I do know how something like this can effect your everyday life x

• Heart
So he’s drinking and left his wife and kid again .
Funny thing is attending these events is doing nothing for him he’s still jobless and irrelevant
Me thinks he’s been moaning to off limits and they got him a last minute ticket . He’s insufferable.
This event isn’t about celebs z listers or any other bleep it’s about hero’s and amazing people . He does nothing for anybody else apart from his selfish self . He can’t even stay home for one hour to watch his child why his wife has five minutes to herself !!,

He be gutted is he onoy just on the train 😂😂
z listers being spoken to already 😂

Attachments

• Heart
I can only imagine how many pictures will be posted tonight on his stories… it’s all about him and being seen and not about the meaning of the event. He’s very excited so it’s clearly last minute. As for anxiety my arse. I know for a fact he wouldn’t be able to go to anything if he did suffer from it so he’s making a mockery of genuine sufferers. He could have made use of his time by supporting charities relevant to him but I’ve never even seen any post relating to how much they mean to him. It could’ve shown him in a different light and jobs may have come his way. I didn’t think he could get any worse until today!

• Heart

Oh this should be good. Let the car crash unfold, complete with hideous Liquorice Alsorts shirt. How many celebs is he going to crow bar himself alongside? All trace of anxiety evaporated, just like his personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.