Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but he’s really pissing me off with this mental health stuff
I’ve said it before I’ve suffered since having my youngest some days it’s a bleeping struggle to even get up dressed and outside without the fear and anxiety taking over . His “ goal “ on getting a six pack is how he apparently cures his bleeping mental health is an absolute insult to anybody with mental health .

Does he not realise just how bad mental health is not everybody can set a goal and smash it because most people with MH issues can’t function from one day to the next . He has no idea either about real grief . It’s sad he lost his brother and dad but never once did he mention them until he needed to get attention he’s pathetic . People don’t feel the need to publicly announce they are suffering MH and grief . People with mental health don’t sit in a gym posing pouting and taking selfies and filming themselves . People with mental health don’t post at all sometimes and often let them self go I know I did . I didn’t want to leave my bed see people or go out . I didn’t want to brush my hair or go salon appointments like that prick .

He’s insufferable can’t stand him and the more he goes on about mental health whilst he’s in a tucking gym half naked filming himself the more I want to punch him in the face 😡
Sending you lots of love. Don't put any pressure on yourself, keep the faith and just focus on getting better. 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sounds like they’ve had an argument… can’t she do her own hair and makeup? Bloody hell does she need help crossing the road as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a selfish prick. Sophie had planned and booked a facial tonight and he just expects her to drop her plans because he's oh-so-bleeping-important. bleep. I'd have told him to piss off.

Reactions: 27
He thinks he got one over on is going to the pride of Britain. When in fact he's made a fool of himself. Going to the red carpet and possibly get interviewed by Sam Thompson hahahaha. That's if he even acknowledge him. That's why he put the charity thing up today because he was desperate for am invite. Jake do as many red carpets as you want it doesn get you work or make you famous, you just look like a sad little prick desperate for attention

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Said he always got invited to stuff but didn’t fancy it

now he’s going to everything and anything. This new PR woman has got him more than his so called management team have in a year

what happened to the old manager who’s wedding he broadcast on Instagram too?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He must have to pay for his own train journeys to these events 😂 He’s obviously got no money and thinks attending stuff like this will help him but he’s got no chance (he didn’t even get in the daily mail article after the black Adam premiere and there were some proper nobodies at that)

Imagine being riddled with anxiety but being able to rush off to a big event looking like absolute shite. Will he have his crocs, fake gucci or leather boots on? He’s an absolute mess. You are an absolute certain compared to the brave people who will be at pride of Britain awards.

He started following Ashley Banjos mum last week ffs! Bet he’s tried to infiltrate the family and get one of their tickets or something 😂 (pretty sure that AB is the host, I’m not just rambling I promise)

• Heart
He thinks he got one over on is going to the pride of Britain. When in fact he's made a fool of himself. Going to the red carpet and possibly get interviewed by Sam Thompson hahahaha. That's if he even acknowledge him. That's why he put the charity thing up today because he was desperate for am invite. Jake do as many red carpets as you want it doesn get you work or make you famous, you just look like a sad little prick desperate for attention
Thing is the fact it’s so last minute he obviously wasn’t invited and is now only going to make up numbers so the joke is on him. I hope ST rips him a new hole about what he’s wearing if he speaks to him. Sam will probably try and avoid him to be fair. Also proves duck all wrong with him. The last place if you were feeling anxious you would go to is a red carpet event being papped and having to be sociable. He is a despicable bleep 🤬

• Haha
Actually howling at the last minute invite, he’s that insufferable that offlimits didn’t bother (or even had 1 unless someone more well known and popular pulled out)getting him a invite until now
My dad rocked a shirt like that frm bovingdon market in the early nineties, how in the hell does he look in the mirror and cream over himself, he’s such a rat faced cretin! How anyone would find him remotely attractive is very worrying 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart
He's off to the awards in his Hi de Hi shirt. What happened to tennis?
View attachment 1674598
duck right off nobody absolutely nobody with anxiety can do anything last minute , I couldn’t do that Id freak out, even my family and close friends know never to “just” ask me to do anything last minute, I need at least 2/3 weeks notice. I even get anxious if someone calls to the house and im not expecting them, most know not to just arrive or its sets me off. I genuinely can’t help it. So heres one physical example that he does NOT suffer from anxiety.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I cannot believe he’s acting like he’s been personally hand delivered an invite to the red carpet when it’s obvious no one gave a tit about him. He’s only going now last minute as someone much more valued and popular can no longer make it so he’s got there tickets

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck right off nobody absolutely nobody with anxiety can do anything last minute , I couldn’t do that Id freak out, I need at least 2/3 weeks notice. So heres one physical example that he does NOT have anxiety.
THIS!!!! My anxiety was bad today, took me til 3pm to psych myself up to go buy a pint of milk from the local petrol station, and even then it involved sunglasses and a hat. How TF does he go from anxiety and low mood this morning to dashing off to central London to be at a busy awards ceremony with photographers and lots of noise?*

*he's a bleeping liar, that's how.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
THIS!!!! My anxiety was bad today, took me til 3pm to psych myself up to go buy a pint of milk from the local petrol station, and even then it involved sunglasses and a hat. How TF does he go from anxiety and low mood this morning to dashing off to central London to be at a busy awards ceremony with photographers and lots of noise?*

*he's a bleeping liar, that's how.
exactly this! When I have bad anxiety days I don’t even leave my bed or get dressed. No chance in hell you could convince me to get on a red carpet full of cameras and a room full of so many people. Absolute hell for anyone with anxiety to be in a room full of people when they’re struggling. How can his management honestly not tell him to duck off and grow up and quit the fake mental health narrative

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So, they had a last minute invite from someone, then? He's that desperate he'll go alone no matter what, looking like a scruff because going to events is like a drug to him..... 😑
He doesn't like going to events though..he'd much rather stay at home...🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️..ratface running to every event he can rather than spend the night with his family he loves so much! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Also, must have been a VERY last minute invite if he hasn't had time to iron his shirt. Bet he asked Flapz to do it and she told him to duck off haha.

• Haha
I actually hate him! He needs to go to a ward full of MH patients, then he'll know what it actually is to suffer! I truly hope he is in the side bar of shame tomorrow and he'll be ripped to shreds!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
More importantly what happened to his anxiety he was crippled with this morning 😡 nice to see he’s wearing suitable attire for an awards event again. So bleeping disrespectful.
His "anxiety" disappears when there's an opportunity to get on camera, arse lick real celebs and be photographed. 😑 I don't want to look at myself right now never mind get ready to go out and mix with people. He's a walking contradiction. 😑

• Heart
I bet they've had a right argument. Off he goes to an awards ceremony at the drop of a hat!! The anxiety has completely disappeared by magic!! I thought Lord F was a fashion icon who surely has many a dress in her wardrobe and could do her own hair and make up as she's such an eloquent beautician?

Oh no! She's had to cancel tennis and her facial!!

Is Bambi & Bear that tit she has to buy kids clothes elsewhere? What a shitshow!!

312420617_1166922753904026_1818888171366167653_n.jpg
312507254_1175221156402199_3377081041302267309_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Karma is gonna get these pricks soon I swear. All that moaning this morning was obviously about money worries etc. they are fucked. Notice how all the kids clothes are still in packaging on that H&M haul? Bet it’s all getting sent back.

How does the prick not have just one normal black/blue suit and smart shoes to take to an event if that’s the kind of industry he is in.

I think he possibly got Shaugna Phillips invite if she’s turned it down. She fainted at the last awards because she was pregnant.

Off Limits have posted this today. How many days late? They’re obviously also trying to put him out there. Funny how when you message them, they never see it or reply back but every comment about them owing Faye money got deleted straight away 😂
And he’s commented saying sexy as duck! What planet is he on. I’m getting right angry again sorry for the amount of posts. Makes me happy knowing he’s probably 100k in debt.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.