Jake Quickenden #4 Gives me the ick, the constant begging makes me feel sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you think of all the places with waterparks as well. He would have loved that. Im 60 but even I would be bored there it looks like somewhere you go to be euthanised.

Does anyone know what his demographic is? Is he supposed to be a lads lad? A fitness guru? A drug pusher? or a family man? Honestly Jake pick a lane any lane and stick to it. Preferably one on the M25. Horrible old bag that I am.
Absolutely dead🙌🙌🙌😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s sad isn’t it? I feel so sorry for Freddy, them pair of self absorbed tw**s on their phones constantly, who goes on holiday and spends the whole time uploading to the gram

• Sad
Reactions: 16
His page is diabolical let Fred watch his ipad (I know about screen time and all that) tho it looks quiet there the lad is bored. It’s like it’s only them on a deserted resort hope they are not advertising it as its a poor show. Leo for goodness sake put him down, leave him alone to self soothe or well just relax. Yeh people are unfollowing you your a woose totally gormless you can’t give advice or have an opinion or your blocked.

Absolutely dead🙌🙌🙌😂😂😂😂😂😂
NO-ONE ASKED!!!
View attachment 695975

Have you seen his reel??? Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈 posing bleep with his sunglasses (I hate that word but for him I will make an exception)
No one asked about the dress it’s like she has dyed a bed sheet black and tied it into a dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we really think Jake is watching this thread?

Because if so..

Hi Jake 👋🏼 I would personally like to thank you. For had you not mentioned Tattle some months ago I would never have known about it and would be going about my life, watching your beggy stories and posts, very much internalising my dislike for you.
But instead you introduced, probably quite a lot of, your followers to a platform to be authentic (aka “a head”) regarding your unauthentic persona.
Literally, thank you 🙏🏼
I found out about it on the DM comments. Came here and never left 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When you think of all the places with waterparks as well. He would have loved that. Im 60 but even I would be bored there it looks like somewhere you go to be euthanised.

Does anyone know what his demographic is? Is he supposed to be a lads lad? A fitness guru? A drug pusher? or a family man? Honestly Jake pick a lane any lane and stick to it. Preferably one on the M25. Horrible old bag that I am.
This is so funny 😆 who is he? what is he? Not relatable in anyway. Your a funny lady Cady1954.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sophie’s gained 4000 followers (probs bought them) and he’s lost 300 lmaoooo I’m dead. What a nob.
Also this amount of stories when you’re on holiday is NOT normal.
C380F1C3-9615-4D08-AE21-CF140E46FE12.jpeg

• Wow
Just had a quick glance and his Ick stories are as disgusting as usual.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Dear Soph, Can You Please Lose Jake On Holiday Like Kate And Jerry Did With Maddie.

Signed Everyone xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I don't know about anyone else but on the few rare occasions I've been abroad with my kids I can't move for inflatables, lilo's, footballs etc.....those poor poor kids

• Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
323DEC8B-D38C-444C-8105-C81E2642AEF3.jpeg

Do we think they’ll isolate for the 10 days on their return or will the knob still be at the gym because ‘nobody works harder’🙄

Reactions: 7
Only 9 comments on his latest post and he’s hidden the number of likes because he knows no one is interested in his stupid podcast. Also love how it’s a post about the podcast and he uploads a picture of himself, typical Jake all about ME.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I reported them about 4 hours ago & Instagram still haven’t got back to me🙄 I don’t even know if they’ve been removed because when you report them you can no longer see them🤷🏼‍♀️
I reported them yesterday & it looked like they’d gone, but i looked today & i could see them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.