Jake Quickenden #4 Gives me the ick, the constant begging makes me feel sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Done to @Jac In The Box for the winning thread title With 28 Votes

Previous Threads Here

Quick Recap:

Still posting unfunny icks.

Gone on an as of yet undeclared gifted holiday.

Posted A Plethora of ads whilst on said as of yet undeclared gifted holiday.

He's fighting his mate from the blazin squad in a
z lister boxing match, Careful you don't smash each others faces in.

Belittling A Child On His Stories for swearing when child is only copying words he's presumably hearing from Jake to begin with.

Announced He's Nothing Without his phone, Sad Sad Little Man.

Fires Ravaging The area where they're staying near Rhodes and Soph posted an Ad for some bleeping slippers.

Announced He's part of a new tour of Footloose, which he followed god help anyone that has tickets, not sure if a poor casting is reason to qualify for a refund, please check 😂

Oh, and Jake Can't Sing, As Demonstrated Here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Almost New Time For New Thread 😃😃😃
Posted in the last thread, didn’t realise a new one was opened🤦🏼‍♀️

We seem to be on a roll now👏🏼 It must be because more nasty trolls(dickheads) too quick to judge others, angry, jealous or just full of negativity have joined this thread and are posting about stuff they know nothing about🤪 Really you should all just do1🙄

Thank you to all the above mentioned type of people❤ Without you I would be an angry, jealous, negative person sat at home with nothing better to do than make up tit that I know nothing about🤷🏼‍♀️

I think we should all give Jake & Sophie a break and turn our anger to someone else☹ They’re just a lovely, stunning couple living their best life trying to earn money to raise their child😜

Nah they can Do1🖕🏼

Massive thank you to @Damocles for the hilarious recap🙌🏼🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is the bairn not allowed youtube but they can sit on their phones all day. Have they left the hotel? Done anything remotely holiday like with the kids beside sitting sunbathing or going to the friggin gym. What's the point

• Wow
Reactions: 24
CE5982E6-388F-432D-9998-8D2715CA474B.jpeg

Poor Jake😭 While he has been bigging up soph to get her to 200k and posting links to all his grid pics on every account they have, he’s been losing followers at great speed🤣🤣🤣

Why is the bairn not allowed youtube but they can sit on their phones all day. Have they left the hotel? Done anything remotely holiday like with the kids beside sitting sunbathing or going to the friggin gym. What's the point
When did they say this?😳 Have they deleted the stories or have they been removed😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn't one of them play in the pool with Fred. He must be so fed up on his own . They're more interested in getting a tan . My heart bleeds for Fred now . From all the attention to none . Very sad .

• Sad
Reactions: 20
View attachment 695691
Poor Jake😭 While he has been bigging up soph to get her to 200k and posting links to all his grid pics on every account they have, he’s been losing followers at great speed🤣🤣🤣

When did they say this?😳 Have they deleted the stories or have they been removed😂
Everyone who is not in the ‘beggy twats, blocked squad’ needs to keep reporting his shyte.
We are relying on you to keep up the pressure😂

Reactions: 10
In sophs story. F was begging to go on YouTube Basically sat taking the piss out of him begging saying they had a private pool blah blah blah. Soph said no, jake said yes (clearly parenting like a team!)

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Have they taken Fred along as their photographer? What child wants to take kissing pics of them to self absorbed tits!!! Is there no water parks there to take him too! Has everyone else left the hotel, there was one woman this morning in hes video? So many questions!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Have they taken Fred along as their photographer? What child wants to take kissing pics of them to self absorbed tits!!! Is there no water parks there to take him too! Has everyone else left the hotel, there was one woman this morning in hes video? So many questions!!
C5C02471-F56E-4AE9-A4AF-90EA760E828A.jpeg

For those on the blocked list🤢🤮🤢🤮

This screams out give us ATTENTION🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 695819
For those on the blocked list🤢🤮🤢🤮

This screams out give us ATTENTION🤢
I love my fella, think he's absolutely amazing, a fab dad and partner. I also love my daughter, although atm she's testing me massively and working herself at every opportunity, but I don't do massive gushing posts like this. duck me. It's like they're trying to prove their happy 🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
His latest story, Freddie was about to cry and then he stopped filming 😡 Jake, I know you read here - leave the poor kid alone you horrible bleep.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I love my fella, think he's absolutely amazing, a fab dad and partner. I also love my daughter, although atm she's testing me massively and working herself at every opportunity, but I don't do massive gushing posts like this. duck me. It's like they're trying to prove their happy 🤢
Sophie aint happy - she is a miserable cow! Does she ever come over as happy? Nah, just wants the freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just came over to mention poor Freddie! He's clearly as bleeping demented as the rest of us with that prick. He can't escape him though 😔
I don't know how any of them put up with him - even Leo looks perplexed by his dad sometimes!

Reactions: 14
Wow the last story where he jumps out at Freddie! That’s bleeping nasty. The kid was so scared he started crying. Imagine being in a foreign country and thinking you’ve lost your guardian and then he jumps out. Wow what a tosser!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.