Jake Quickenden #4 Gives me the ick, the constant begging makes me feel sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder he’s always on the beg, companies house shows he’s not really got much
Oh I love an evening on companies House! Plus the NMC disciplinary hearings are a good way to spend a night. A nice wind down after a Tattle session The words need and life spring to mind don they? :LOL::LOL:

He doesn’t need glasses and looks a bleep in them
Heclooksca cun
duck me, does one interview and thinks he can run the show now. What a knob!
Did he the honey filter on him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What grown man films himself constantly? I don’t think I’ve ever met someone so in love with themselves before and believe me I’ve met some right cunts!!! I so want him to get knocked out in one punch on fight night. 👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
BTW jake you have to declare gifted items, its in the rules or you get told off. Sophie has finally said in the garden furniture post on their home page that it's gifted, jake hasn't in his stories... He also hasn't even followed them!

Reactions: 4
BTW jake you have to declare gifted items, its in the rules or you get told off. Sophie has finally said in the garden furniture post on their home page that it's gifted, jake hasn't in his stories... He also hasn't even followed them!
Just screenshotted this, off to the ASA I go😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
30D9288E-CF2A-4E45-AE88-EAF4EAC56EEF.jpeg

I stand by the fact he is the male hinch, absolute bleep!! Plagiarising others words & taking the praise & adulation as if they were his own😡

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.