Jake Quickenden #4 Gives me the ick, the constant begging makes me feel sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO-ONE ASKED!!!
Screenshot_20210804_125944.jpg

Have you seen his reel??? Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈 posing bleep with his sunglasses (I hate that word but for him I will make an exception)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Crying 😂 at he’s nonchalant acting in the video of where they are. He’s such a knob!
he’s a nasty bleep to Freddie, bully bastard. I’m not sure what’s what with Freddie’s dad but if I was Freddie’s Nan he would get a right mouthful from me.She’s just a bleeping puppet, why doesn’t she tell him to duck off and leave those children to enjoy their holiday. So far it’s all been them two posing, kissing, in the gym. The place looks deserted! Maybe they all asked to be moved away from the twit!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is it just me or does that baby look a bit unresponsive and puzzled a lot of the time!
He does - I think he's almost 6 months and I know each child is unique but he's quite different to most kids of a similar age I've ever come across. They need to put their phones down and concentrate on those boys.

Reactions: 19
Have you seen his reel??? Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈 posing bleep with his sunglasses (I hate that word but for him I will make an exception)
0462DA5D-42D1-4B99-A4CD-8E6FA4BB0E09.jpeg

Even Paula knows🤣 Don’t block me🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Be honest Jake, did you check your social blade or did you see that I had posted it here🙄 See you might think you’re funny blocking the ‘dickheads’ who tbh are probably lovely people just expressing an opinion, which you can’t take🤦🏼‍♀️ but even more are blocking you because you are a massive head🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he's talking about losing followers- this will KILL his ego!
We should play 'surreptitiously winning back his followers' bingo (not so surreptitiously obvs 🤣)
To start we will probably see more Leo content, more Fred content and less shadow boxing maybe?
Not sure but I think his narcissistic streak will not be able to let this lie!!

I may be wrong here but if you have to post lovey dovey pictures of yourself kissing the misses then it looks like you have relationship issues. It's like he's trying to prove people wrong. No need for the constant PDA, put your phones down and go and play families with Fred and Leo. Poor Fred, feel so sorry for the lad.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sophie’s needing to grow a backbone and advocate for her son. Jake needs to stop using him for content, disciplining a child and showing him embarrassed and upset is bordering on cruel. And whilst I’m at it, his Shergar teeth give me the bleeping fear🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s absolutely gutted that people have unfollowed him isn’t he? The f**ken bellend, I’ve honestly never come across someone as vain and fame hungry as him, and she’s a miserable cow, does she never crack a smile

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we really think Jake is watching this thread?

Because if so..

Hi Jake 👋🏼 I would personally like to thank you. For had you not mentioned Tattle some months ago I would never have known about it and would be going about my life, watching your beggy stories and posts, very much internalising my dislike for you.
But instead you introduced, probably quite a lot of, your followers to a platform to be authentic (aka “a head”) regarding your unauthentic persona.
Literally, thank you 🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Do we really think Jake is watching this thread?

Because if so..

Hi Jake 👋🏼 I would personally like to thank you. For had you not mentioned Tattle some months ago I would never have known about it and would be going about my life, watching your beggy stories and posts, very much internalising my dislike for you.
But instead you introduced, probably quite a lot of, your followers to a platform to be authentic (aka “a head”) regarding your unauthentic persona.
Literally, thank you 🙏🏼
Same here - tattle is the best - venting is good for mental health! 😆🥰

• Heart
He keeps jumping out at Freddie and each time the poor kid looks like he hates it. Take him to the beach or something ffs! Stop getting him to take photos of you and getting him to push the pushchair. He is SEVEN.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I literally want to take Freddie away from him he is vile and she shouldn’t be allowing it but ya know since that baby came along she’s clearly not bothered about her first born make
Me sick the pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s livid guys🤣🤣 I think if they’ve unfollowed you Jake, they won’t hear your desperate pleas for them to come back🤣🤣 Howling🤣🤣
B8E929B4-4420-4C0C-B46F-6868F46F2F39.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It baffles me so much that they have said the older kid can’t have any electronics. I tell my square eyed kids to get off their tablet… then I also put down my phone and interact with them. They are both staring at a phone or filming each other talking to their value meal nugget. ‘You’ve got a private pool’… oh great; a lonely swim around a pool, how exciting

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
It baffles me so much that they have said the older kid can’t have any electronics. I tell my square eyed kids to get off their tablet… then I also put down my phone and interact with them. They are both staring at a phone or filming each other talking to their value meal nugget. ‘You’ve got a private pool’… oh great; a lonely swim around a pool, how exciting
When you think of all the places with waterparks as well. He would have loved that. Im 60 but even I would be bored there it looks like somewhere you go to be euthanised.

Does anyone know what his demographic is? Is he supposed to be a lads lad? A fitness guru? A drug pusher? or a family man? Honestly Jake pick a lane any lane and stick to it. Preferably one on the M25. Horrible old bag that I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.