Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Damocles

Chatty Member
Excuse Me, I'm Jake Quickenden, Z Lister Extraordinaire, I Butchered Songs On The X Factor, I Made Patrick Swayze Turn In His Fucking Grave When I Sang She's Like The Wind, I've Been In the Jungle, I've Danced On Ice For Fucks Sakes Can You Please Remove The Absolute Fuckwit Spoiling Our Family Photo?

Thanks, Jake X

Yes Jake, Anything You Ask For Jake, Any Chance Of An Autograph Jake?

Screenshot_20210809-125955_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Cady1954

VIP Member
'The Holiday '

Jake and Soph decided to go on holiday
Somewhere not child friendly where Freddie couldn't play
Freddie was excited 'He said I cannot wait'
Jake and Soph were thinking of content to create
They packed their fifty cases and one for Leo and Fred
They fired up the mobile phones and steamed full force ahead
The hotel looked dead boring not a lot to see
But Jake and Soph weren't bothered they were getting it for free
Jake tried to flog his druggy gums and showed off his new style
Soph did lots of swipe ups and never cracked a smile
In the gym was where Jake went, to eye fuck pose and preen
He thinks he is a boxer the best that's ever been
He skipped around the pool and boxed with his own shadow
We Tattlers thought we hadn't seen anything more shallow
Meanwhile, poor Freddie was looking very sad
Cos Jake and Soph have told him he can't have his iPad
He walks around all nervous, frightened and on edge
Because Jakey thinks it funny to jump out from a hedge.
Poor baby Leo is catching quite a tan, but if you mention it to Jake
Your blocked and shadow banned
Now we sit here cringing at his antics and his gob
But spare a thought to their new mates who are lumbered with this knob
I bet they lay in bed last night and said 'Thank Fuck for that, I really
felt like punching that annoying little twat'
But poor Loz and Tony their ordeal had just began
They're forced to spend another day with the annoying little man
But holidays are fleeting they must come to an end
Just delete and block him when your plane starts to ascend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Lynseyp

VIP Member
No Jake you prick, Leo didn't say Dad. Wouldnt be surprised if he actually said AD, after all - you do so many 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Cady1954

VIP Member
It baffles me so much that they have said the older kid can’t have any electronics. I tell my square eyed kids to get off their tablet… then I also put down my phone and interact with them. They are both staring at a phone or filming each other talking to their value meal nugget. ‘You’ve got a private pool’… oh great; a lonely swim around a pool, how exciting
When you think of all the places with waterparks as well. He would have loved that. Im 60 but even I would be bored there it looks like somewhere you go to be euthanised.

Does anyone know what his demographic is? Is he supposed to be a lads lad? A fitness guru? A drug pusher? or a family man? Honestly Jake pick a lane any lane and stick to it. Preferably one on the M25. Horrible old bag that I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

redball00n

VIP Member
His latest story, Freddie was about to cry and then he stopped filming 😡 Jake, I know you read here - leave the poor kid alone you horrible cunt.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Do we really think Jake is watching this thread?

Because if so..

Hi Jake 👋🏼 I would personally like to thank you. For had you not mentioned Tattle some months ago I would never have known about it and would be going about my life, watching your beggy stories and posts, very much internalising my dislike for you.
But instead you introduced, probably quite a lot of, your followers to a platform to be authentic (aka “a dickhead”) regarding your unauthentic persona.
Literally, thank you 🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

WritersBlock

Jake Q sums up everything that’s wrong with the cult of minor celebrity clashing with insecure narcissism.

It’s like he’s addicted to being ‘famous’ but he’s failing to see that, in feeding the beast, he’s only making it more hungry. The more he tries, the less relevant he becomes.

He strikes me as desperate: desperate to be loved, desperate to be seen, desperate to feel his existence is still valid despite his ever-waning status and diminishing fame.

Nothing - and I repeat nothing - is off-limits for these types of people. Using your newborn baby for likes? Fair game. Referencing your dead relative to increase engagement? Fair game. Pulling out the mental health card while guzzling sweeties with questionable health benefits? Fair game, if you pay me enough. Ad, ad, ad nauseam...

He knows his best days are far behind him and he now knows he’s not known for what little talent he had. That’s why he’s such a mess. The world has moved on. He doesn’t know what he is but he does know what he never became. He can’t handle it and is desperately clinging on; yelling into the comfort of his Instagram echo chamber.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Damocles

Chatty Member
His Sons Thrown Up On His Head..PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU SWINGING HIM AROUND LIKE A FUCKING DOLL AFTER FEEDING HIM YOU THICK CUNT.

FUCKS SAKE...

TAKE YOUR SANDCASTLE TITTIED MUNTER OF A MRS, YOUR SHITTY OUTDATED MONOTONE MUSIC, THE FORTHCOMING ENDLESS BEGGING FOR THE WEDDING AND FUCK OFF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Fancy visiting the page of a show you are going on & the trawling the comments and then commenting that people don’t recognise you ??? I mean - he’s an utter desperate COCK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Corfu-blue

IS HE TAKING THE FUCKING PISS????
Get off your beggy arse and book it yourself you fucking embarrassing freak!
Screenshot_20210814_201245_com.instagram.android_edit_23511347902141.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Chatterbox57

Wow the last story where he jumps out at Freddie! That’s fucking nasty. The kid was so scared he started crying. Imagine being in a foreign country and thinking you’ve lost your guardian and then he jumps out. Wow what a tosser!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Anniefannie

Feel so sorry for Freddy he’s having the worst holiday a child could have, no kids clubs no mini disco no other children to make friends with and play. And poor baby Leo just looks so miserable the heat and the fact all his parents do is make stupid noises in his face tickling him to get a reaction for the camera and Sophie just looks downright pissed off all the time, it looks like the holiday from hell to me boring, deserted and parched

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Damocles

Chatty Member
Dear Soph, Can You Please Lose Jake On Holiday Like Kate And Jerry Did With Maddie.

Signed Everyone xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

MrSoHmYgOsH

Chatty Member
Makes me so fucking angry.
Today I’ve been to my local islamic centre dropping supplies off for the people who have come here from Afghanistan, these people have left everything they ever knew and have had to start again. Then these cunts have shit thrown at them because they are washed up X factor rejects honestly im soclose to loosing my shit especially after what I’ve witnessed today 😡JAKE you should be fucking ashamed

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Damocles

Chatty Member
Just Putting This Here Incase I Forget 😄

Jake Quickenden #5: Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Proud Of That Fucker 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28