Jake Quickenden #34 Wedding on a tight budget, Mcains wedges and chicken nuggets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I try and egg this prick on to block me he just replies with laughing faces or inboxes to say I'm funny. The irony being I've been desperate for Marcus Mitchell to unblock me and it isn't happening. Desperate for this freak to block me and he refuses!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So he’s obviously read the title on this new thread and decided to show us the ‘wedding’ food to prove a point 😂 Personally if I was him I wouldn’t be bragging about that with the picture he’s put up. Looks like Flappy cooked it. Total burnt and overcooked 🤦🏻‍♀️
Its overcooked burnt horsemeat fillet beef:sick: and who the duck says “peng” except him and closet Chris Hughes🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Firstly as if loads of people have messaged about that jumper 🤥 Secondly how sad that he’s now copying his wife by having to do aff links 🤭 Thirdly Fakey you can put ‘not an ad’ all you want but you should still mark it with ‘aff link’ or is that beneath you? Never mind I have messaged ASA yet again to ask for clarification 😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Its overcooked burnt horsemeat fillet beef:sick: and who the duck says “peng” except him closet Chris Hughes🤢
Ermmmm. My man text me this morning calling me his royal pengness.

*quickly runs out the thread to avoid oncoming onslaught*

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whats Sophies full time job??? Didnt relise she worked. How has she managed to work and be on three holidays in the last 2 months!!!!! 🤦‍♀️
She’s a top rate ‘influencer’ don’t you know 😉 that’s why she still does all the aff links when she is away because obviously us mere mortals can’t cope without her discount codes and advice for a few days 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just caught up. She works full time? Hahahaha. No she just chucks leo into nursery because she’s too lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Everytime I try and egg this prick on to block me he just replies with laughing faces or inboxes to say I'm funny. The irony being I've been desperate for Marcus Mitchell to unblock me and it isn't happening. Desperate for this freak to block me and he refuses!
All I did was like a comment and I was blocked. My other account was blocked cos I follow Purdy. I was tempted to create another account but I’m fully updated by Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why would you go all of the way to Ibiza, a small island in the middle of the Med with absolutely no cattle on it and have beef for your wedding?

Peng? Pong more like after it’s been flown all the way out there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly have never heard this word “peng” until I joined this thread , We dont use it in Ireland, we have never heard of it?? I had to google it the first time I heard or saw it on the thread, it was a screenshot of Fakey saying it and then I had to ask yous aswell 😂 we use loads of british rhyming slang (old ones) but im guessing only people like fakey and closet Chris use “peng” ? two absolute fools. I know Lucy is taking the piss lol 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does that food not look absolutely dire? Looks like Sophie cooked it. Thanks for showing you didn’t have chicken nuggets.

It’s weird to keep sharing bits. Attention seeker. Their wedding was shite. Had it in the back garden of their holiday villa.
Peng?
He actually makes my skin crawl

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t want to be mean to the people in friends the musical but it really looks like a year 8 school production…. The set, the wigs, the outfits my gosh 🙈 then having to put up with him stomping on and stomping out I feel the embarrassment from here!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is actually disturbing! You ain't fooling anybody mate. Stop living a lie and just COME OUT!
View attachment 1577338
Eating baguettes in his wedding bed. Bet that was nice and crumby on the wedding night

I honestly have never heard this word “peng” until I joined this thread , We dont use it in Ireland, we have never heard of it?? I had to google it the first time I heard or saw it on the thread, it was a screenshot of Fakey saying it and then I had to ask yous aswell 😂 we use loads of british rhyming slang (old ones) but im guessing only people like fakey and closet Chris use “peng” ? two absolute fools. I know Lucy is taking the piss lol 😂
Basically just means good. Usually 13-14 year old chav kids use it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And there was me thinking she was a stay at home mum pissing about on insta a few times a day. Wow I'm enlightened, stupid witch. Seriously she needs to get a grip she has no idea at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ivd never heard kids say peng never mind a supposed grown mad. Get a grip!
And full time job, doing what exactly. Lazy cunts the pair of them. Might do the brat good though being away from them

Reactions: 17
Why would you go all of the way to Ibiza, a small island in the middle of the Med with absolutely no cattle on it and have beef for your wedding?

Peng? Pong more like after it’s been flown all the way out there 😂
I was at a wedding last weekend in one of the Canary Island, and there was fillet beef for main course and a tit load of pampas grass 🙈 I never like the beef in any Spanish islands or mainland, it just doesn’t taste like beef, its 💯 horsemeat Ive been saying this years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The delusion is REAL. Honestly, how can somebody like her be 'overwhelmed'? It's honestly pathetic. I'm looking forward to the Q&A about the wedding. My question will be "When are you going to stop BORING people to death with this utter crap?"
View attachment 1577114
Overwhelmed. How many holidays have they had! She needs to get in the real world. God knows how she'd cope going out to work like us normal people doing a 9 to 5 or shift work. Then going home cleaning up..do the dinner..washing..baths..look after your kids..spend time with them in real life (not through a camera on your phone)... etc. As for him with his 2 hour (If that) stints a week. Both have plenty of time to spend with their kids but they are too selfish and self absorbed. They so think they're something they're not. Get a bleeping life and get your head out the clouds. Can't wait till they come back down to reality with a bang! They think they're the bloody Beckhams don't they! Yeah a bloody Poundshop version maybe!

Reactions: 18
Tell him some home truths, like how he has munchhaussens when he's at work. How he's a tit dad. How his wife looks trans. His kid is a dwarf and his dad and brother are dead etc etc if his dad was any kind of man he would be ashamed of the beg that his son is. He's literally like a little girl who wants everyone to like him and when they don't he gets angry and sends them nasty messages, man's pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.