Jake Quickenden #33 Jake’s sham marriage done- we all know he still wants it up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had one evening off as it was my little ones birthday yesterday and I’ve just caught up on 8 pages and a new thread, you lot are funny fuckers 😂👏🏻
Awww hope your little one had a fabulous birthday! 🎂🎈🥳xx

Reactions: 12
Thank the lord he's managed to find HIS actual broach. Tell me you read here with out telling me 🤣

View attachment 1561232
ok first of all how could he not find it as he had all his tacky cheap jewellery including a mysterious goldplated goldsprayed gold coloured thing which resembles a horse bit all together and photographed it??? so hes found it, imagine how difficult that was to find :rolleyes: so then adds a photo with an aff link to a “similar” one on Etsy and then miraculously he finds his brooch and posts it with another aff link and NO FAKEY they are not similar they are exactly the same😂 christ almighty I cant take much more, he’s as annoying as Chris Hughes is now😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How many times can you show dead people for likes bleeping hell we get it they are died sad but move on you prick .
Dead mans chair x2
Medal shared 1000 times
Photo dad in a pool shared x50
God awful photo stood with dead brother
Cringe Chris’s post shared x3
And now su asking for a blue tick for what you stupid cow showing us how not to put eye make up on haha all a bunch of nobody’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
L
How many times can you show dead people for likes bleeping hell we get it they are died sad but move on you prick .
Dead mans chair x2
Medal shared 1000 times
Photo dad in a pool shared x50
God awful photo stood with dead brother
Cringe Chris’s post shared x3
And now su asking for a blue tick for what you stupid cow showing us how not to put eye make up on haha all a bunch of nobody’s
Oh my days she is not asking for a blue tick is she?? 🤦🏽‍♀️ what the actual fuckity duck! 🙄🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why his name before hers on all the stationary? I’m pretty sure it’s always the woman’s name first.

Reactions: 27
As usual Tattle is spot on, everywhere I searched agrees that the bride’s name should go first, some say it’s tradition as the bride’s family bears the cost, others say it’s simply good manners that a lady goes before a gentleman.

Neither of these principles apply to the Quickenden household I guess.

Reactions: 23
just ran here aswell to say he is actually recoiling from Doph in that tongue pic. Bet he wishes it was Chris…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus and we have the same picture put up this morning.He’s going to bore us all to death with the same content for weeks months years 😂😂
I’m actually really certain Danielle won’t be feeding her guests chicken nuggets and wedges for mains and ice cream for desert

duck me talk about skint … my uncle had this tit at the night time buffet ffs 😂😂

why even have the menu ffs for nuggets and wedges 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.