Jake Quickenden #33 Jake’s sham marriage done- we all know he still wants it up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gotta say for someone who's just got married his feed is boring AF. I saw his story, sitting here all alone, and rolled my eyes so far back in my head I was looking at yesterday. He is so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That picture with the watch, etc, what's the gold thing? Looks like a horses bit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Leo being a spoilt brat god they are going to have their work cut out when he gets older.Get his bleeping hair cut and fakey piss off with your tacky arse medal shared it enough boring boring boring 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 23
🐔 Ewwwww...Wouldn't want his tongue in my mouth ...don't know where its been...:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Still hasn't revealed where the broach is from, is that because there desperately trying to find an expensive version of it and not admit its from Ali express Etsy for £14.99, just like she did with her mykynos "£300" trousers which were from their favourite Chinese suppliers 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Still hasn't revealed where the broach is from, is that because there desperately trying to find an expensive version of it and not admit its from Ali express Etsy for £14.99, just like she did with her mykynos "£300" trousers which were from their favourite Chinese suppliers 😅😅
Exactly what I just thought 😂 Also who the duck seriously has asked that anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ any excuse from them to do an aff link. It’s been a while and they’re obviously missing the pay checks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahaha he's shared the etsy link!

It's not even the same 🤣🙄 Fakey, this is the one she got you. Might want to change your link 🤣

Screenshot_20220907-102740_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have genuinely never seen a man more self observed with a wedding. Normally it is the bride that posts but he is relentless about the blandest boring wedding!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wtf is that awful photo with his brother dear god can he just stop.He’s used this story line in xfactor dancing on ice the jungle and he wonders why he gets no call backs or follow up on his past jobs.Both the kids have sun tans and the fact Leo is a toddler is disgusting when cancer is used for likes and sympathy.His mother no better she’s out in it at every opportunity.

• Haha
Also he’s now addressing the fact there’s no pics of Freddie and Leo in their suits 😂😂😂😂 keep reading Jakey

omg I’ve had to edit this about 12 times o keep making typos I’m a sleep deprived mama

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have genuinely never seen a man more obsessed with a wedding. Normally it is the bride that posts but he is relentless about the blandest boring wedding!
It’s not the wedding he’s obsessed with. It’s the attention and engagement he’s getting from it on Instagram 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Christ he’s started a day earlier than I thought 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
I mean this with absolutely no disrespect, but they way that picture has been done makes Oliver look like he's wearing one of those novelty baldness caps, it honestly looks a bit odd

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank the lord he's managed to find HIS actual broach. Tell me you read here with out telling me 🤣

Screenshot_20220907-105232_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I mean this with absolutely no disrespect, but they way that picture has been done makes Oliver look like he's wearing one of those novelty baldness caps, it honestly looks a bit odd
Why even do a picture at all? He’s getting some attention because of the constant wedding spam so now let’s throw the dead brother into the mix for some sympathy as well from my new followers that aren’t yet aware of the family narrative I like to use 🤦🏻‍♀️. Sorry he really is a disgusting human being 😡

• Angry
Had one evening off as it was my little ones birthday yesterday and I’ve just caught up on 8 pages and a new thread, you lot are funny fuckers 😂👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.