Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe someone said they didn’t know she had burns.. No love that’s just old leather skin from all the sun bathing 🤢
I’ve literally just read that too 😮 I had to go back and look at the picture of her to realise what they meant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe what I’ve just seen. Can’t share it as it’ll give away easily who I am but someone I know in real life just shared a pic of fakey to their story and put something along the lines of “can’t wait for their wedding pics ❤“ I am actually done with humans I know WTAF 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Turkey teeth x3 lol .He must be sweating like a 🐖 having to keep his clothes on
311CD9DF-A80F-4AD2-AC31-22A810CC01A6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe what I’ve just seen. Can’t share it as it’ll give away easily who I am but someone I know in real life just shared a pic of fakey to their story and put something along the lines of “can’t wait for their wedding pics ❤“ I am actually done with humans I know WTAF 😂😂😂
you don’t need those kind of people in your life.. get rid 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ok so im drunk……. I want to give this to Fake as my wedding present….. you’re still a bleep 👍🏽
BF9F476E-4DAD-4F2E-A441-38D8F58F8970.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Also why has Chris deleted that story of Jake before the wedding getting some air con

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Where's Lord F? Probably crying in the toilet at her farcical life and the fact Fakey gets more excited surrounded by men. I bet she had her bolt-ons on full display. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where's Lord F? Probably crying in the toilet at her farcical life and the fact Fakey gets more excited surrounded by men. I bet she had her bolt-ons on full display. 🤢
she left him at the alter and flew back to the uk to find Eyal the real dad of NikNak 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.