Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Wedding breakfast/buffet was sparse. Hardly a carb in sight - saying that maybe the Columbian Marching Powder suppresses the appetite.

I need someone thing to soak up the booze seen some carrots in there too. The dress was OTT on the lace like some Italian Grandma in Sorrento from back in the day look.

Reactions: 23
A graze table in this country is bad enough but in that heat CH in his balenciaga t shirt. The sort of clothes Fakey could only dream about being able to afford

Reactions: 19
Chris obviously uses a filter because I’ve never seen him look that rough

Reactions: 20
Thank fuck they’re MIA because at this rate there would be a new thread later on tonight

Reactions: 16
What “ best mate “ comes the night before the wedding and goes home the morning after ?? just shows they are play best mates

Reactions: 35

No wonder the photographer guy was away with the fairies at O Beach It’s probably the only day he’s been able to enjoy himself, without pandering to these 2 narcs wanting never ending photos taken of themselves

No wonder the photographer guy was away with the fairies at O Beach It’s probably the only day he’s been able to enjoy himself, without pandering to these 2 narcs wanting never ending photos taken of themselves
Have you read some of the comments on this post

Reactions: 11
She's swamped by this dress. She should have gone a size smaller. Or her bridal shop should have made it fit her better.

Reactions: 14
Who’s looking after the house and Purdey? Is that Soph’s family’s excuse for not attending

WTF is this photo? There are just so many captions I could put with this! I also want to replace Flappy with a giant penis! Paahaaaa!!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.