Jake Quickenden #30 Fake is a prick only Sophie would choose, can somebody burn those rank shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am quaking in my boots at her extensions! I cannot believe how bad they are because it's my field of work! Whoever did this should be shot. To think she's getting married with this tit in!!! Paahaaahaaa. WTAF?? 😮😮😮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Wtf is that round his neck and he’s so ugly inside and out 🤢🤢View attachment 1537155
Meanwhile LF is pretending to be at Tesco in the blazing squad sun ☀ while this hole is wearing a winter jumper thats looks like something I have out of the women’s section from Primark Winter collection 2021:rolleyes: Do they not communicate???? Get it right soft lad its supposed be a sunny day according to LF. Dickheads.

Edit: its a shortsleeved heavy ribbed top out of Zara Womens I suspect but nevertheless him and LF must be in different locations today :rolleyes: Im afraid we are all not as thick as you pair of deluded idiots.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He looks fucked in these clips. Deffo been on the nose candy! His eyes man!!! 🤣🤣💯💯💯 Maybe Ibiza is now dawning on him that this is the biggest farce of his life. I give it six months! Bankruptcy is looming whilst Lord Farquard is dreaming of Georgian mansions. Silly deluded bleep! Get a grip and sort your skin and your rats tails out ffs. What a joke! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m all for comments but please don’t make fun of someone’s skin. I suffered from acne and have scars that I’m very conscious of and I’m sure she is the same.
Nobody is aiming it at you. Just the deluded witch that is Lord Farquard. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m all for comments but please don’t make fun of someone’s skin. I suffered from acne and have scars that I’m very conscious of and I’m sure she is the same.
You don’t try and flog a different skin care products as a miracle cure everywhere though theres a difference

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He looks fucked in these clips. Deffo been on the nose candy! His eyes man!!! 🤣🤣💯💯💯 Maybe Ibiza is now dawning on him that this is the biggest farce of his life. I give it six months! Bankruptcy is looming whilst Lord Farquard is dreaming of Georgian mansions. Silly deluded bleep! Get a grip and sort your skin and your rats tails out ffs. What a joke! 🤣🤣
View attachment 1537248
View attachment 1537249
View attachment 1537250
View attachment 1537251
View attachment 1537252
View attachment 1537253
View attachment 1537254
View attachment 1537255
thanks for getting the videos! I tried to but it won’t let me upload for some reason and my screenshots weren’t the best. But it’s very clear to see he’s on it here while in charge of the baby! So irresponsible

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Never said they was aiming at me I just don’t think it’s fair to comment on someone scars
Can say that about anything that gets commented on here though. It’s not personal to you. People comment on hers because she is lying to her audience and getting them to spend money on what she knows doesn’t work

just Like Jake selling cbd gummies and saying they cure anxiety whilst posting the next day how anxious he is. If they are going to chat bullshit they will be called out on it

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I am quaking in my boots at her extensions! I cannot believe how bad they are because it's my field of work! Whoever did this should be shot. To think she's getting married with this tit in!!! Paahaaahaaa. WTAF?? 😮😮😮
View attachment 1537243
I think she is gonna have a half up , half down hairdo at the wedding because she could only afford half the extensions on jakes caravan park gigs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can say that about anything that gets commented on here though. It’s not personal to you. People comment on hers because she is lying to her audience and getting them to spend money on what she knows doesn’t work

just Like Jake selling cbd gummies and saying they cure anxiety whilst posting the next day how anxious he is. If they are going to chat bullshit they will be called out on it
Exactly right. There will will things mentioned on here that are personal like weight, skin ,mental health, some people take things to heart, we could all do this. We would end up not being able to talk about anything if people took it to heart constantly, I don't get why people don't just hit the ignore button, I have a few times

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion?

Lurking this thread we know he's read it
Give it up Jake, it's time to claim universal credit 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think she is gonna have a half up , half down hairdo at the wedding because she could only afford half the extensions on jakes caravan park gigs
Seriously, the idiot who put these in needs to be shot. I have been a hairdresser for nearly 25+ years and they are a disgrace. What was she thinking? I only hope they are clip-ins as no hairdresser in their right mind would do such a bad job. Even my trainee can do better and she's only been with me for 6 months. Seriously bad job and to think she's walking down the aisle like that! They've not even been applied correctly, cut in or layered! This gave me night terrors!!! 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What is QVC going to do!
FFS 😂 Its now time to start #justice4matthew (that poor bastard Ive always felt sorry for him and now this, he’s defo going to go for bread one of these days and never to be seen again and I don’t blame him)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.