Jake Quickenden #30 Fake is a prick only Sophie would choose, can somebody burn those rank shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The profile pic 😂 I love it I can’t take anything you post serious its too funny its Brian Potter lashing out the orders “get his hair cut after that please it’s getting ridiculous now🙄” im absolutely dying :ROFLMAO:
Haha you inspired me, I literally sound like him as well however in a female voice 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Who else can’t wait for the wedding photos.. anorexic bride with football implants and overstretched skin and the clown - In the closet Jake with his girly dangly earring and massive teeth 🤮 gormless Leo and unfortunate looking Fred. They’ll be holding their phones whilst taking Their vows too no doubt! 🤣 or maybe they’ll have their phones surgically removed beforehand?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Using poor Fred for ads again. I don't know why her mannerisms annoy me so much. I didn't used to mind her but she's got like him
#justice4fred

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s so unlikeable and cannot speak probably 🙄Her need to try and make a living off Instagram is beyond cringe.Nothing she tries to flog is high end of if anything would make me stay clear of any products she flogs.Z lister and hi d hi singer are going to get a big shock as no way they are living the high life .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s so unlikeable and cannot speak probably 🙄Her need to try and make a living off Instagram is beyond cringe.Nothing she tries to flog is high end of if anything would make me stay clear of any products she flogs.Z lister and hi d hi singer are going to get a big shock as no way they are living the high life .
I agree and she doesn’t strike me someone who is very warm, approachable or have any kind of personality. Haha hi d hi singer love it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Using poor Fred for ads again. I don't know why her mannerisms annoy me so much. I didn't used to mind her but she's got like him
#justice4fred
She's obviously told him exactly what to choose for the meal and what to pick up in Tesco. So no Doph, Fred didn't get to choose the meal you did! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha you inspired me, I literally sound like him as well however in a female voice 🤣🤣
Im proud I inspired you fellow Fakey but I cant take all the credit @CrazyBaldhead first put a picture of Brian up on the first “leg” of Jakey’s world tour of holiday caravan parks 😂 I read everything you post now in Brian Potters voice , it’s hilarious😂 I absolutely love Phoenix Nights …I think from now on we should call Jakes “gigs” at the holiday parks as his “Phoenix Night’s Phase”:ROFLMAO: he even got heckled at, it was that comical it was exactly like something out of Phoenix Nights :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Im proud I inspired you fellow Fakey but I cant take all the credit @CrazyBaldhead first put a picture of Brian up on the first “leg” of Jakey’s world tour of holiday caravan parks 😂 I read everything you post now in Brian Potters voice , it’s hilarious😂 I absolutely love Phoenix Nights …I think from now on we should call Jakes “gigs” at the holiday parks as his “Phoenix Night’s Phase”:ROFLMAO: he even got heckled at, its was comical it was exactly like something out of Phoenix Nights :ROFLMAO:
He'd not win Talent Trek that's for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They really are at the lidls end of " online influencers" aren't they? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I googled that Pig toy they keep shoving in Leo's face. I literally typed in "oinking pig toy". The one they've got is the first one that came up and it literally says "species aimed at = dog". So not only have they bought their child a dog toy, but they would have seen it was a dog toy before clicking "purchase" on Amazon...
I can confirm my dog has that same pig 🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 26
561EB8D1-5E68-4E4A-8EA3-E48C729BD996.png

I can’t get a good enough screenshot but has he been on the ❄ While I’m charge of niknak? In this video his eyes are huge and when he turns to the side (can’t capture it) his eyelids look red and puffy!!

• Sick
  • Angry
It's a bloody dog toy! Why have they bought NikNak a dog toy? (Got to catch up #toomuchrum) 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220829-151626~2.png
Screenshot_20220829-151716~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.