Jake Quickenden #30 Fake is a prick only Sophie would choose, can somebody burn those rank shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe how BAD her extensions are? Whoever did them needs to re-train ASAP. You can still see where her real hair is and they've just been clumped in the back. No even distribution whatsoever! I did something similar to the picture on the right the other day. That's how they should be done! 👍
View attachment 1535927
Ali express beauty works synthetic knock offs probably. The girl that does my extensions does an LA Weave then nano beads around the front to stop exactly this! Looks like she’s gone to Edward Scissorhands!

Didn’t no bin bags come in white 😂Hair that tit has tied it up 😂Her stupid q&a yesterday saying they did not want a magazine deal haha no love you to not worthy of one simple View attachment 1536353
She looks like she’s off to church. What is that outfit. Don’t even think my Nan would wear that!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha I said the other week on here that he never moves his feet while using the punch bag… well duck me I didn’t mean act like a bleeping demented ninja turtle. Im sure Dana White is desperately trying to contact you 😂 you wish you absolutely twit. Beyond cringe yet again 🙈
His hip/back definitely seems better now though 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Loving the hair haha .Freddy back and let’s get him to film a Tesco ad what a witch dear god can they just stop is so disgusting using your son especially as he’s been at his dads all weekend.She’s really as bad as him but in my eyes worse as uses both her sons for content

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So the wedding of the century is this week possibly? They fly out on tomorrow’s night he said but they still have not said the date?? so do we think it will be this weekend or next? Im not sure when because id say Sophie wants to see what DF’s day is like and is that not on the 10th? whats do you original long suffering Fakeys think?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loving the hair haha .Freddy back and let’s get him to film a Tesco ad what a witch dear god can they just stop is so disgusting using your son especially as he’s been at his dads all weekend.She’s really as bad as him but in my eyes worse as uses both her sons for content
She honestly looks like a bleeping bloke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I googled that Pig toy they keep shoving in Leo's face. I literally typed in "oinking pig toy". The one they've got is the first one that came up and it literally says "species aimed at = dog". So not only have they bought their child a dog toy, but they would have seen it was a dog toy before clicking "purchase" on Amazon...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Really hygienic to use a hairdryer to try and melt butter on slices of bread 🤢 Seriously is this all he’s got for content now 🤦🏻‍♀️ In this heat I can leave butter out for 10 mins and it’s spreadable or otherwise I’d use a microwave but then I’m not trying to seek attention on Instagram from a load of strangers. Packed the baby off yet again so he can do eyefucking TikTok’s and show us how to melt butter 🙄 and yes I have reported him yet again for advertising F1 but not marking it as an ad 👍🏻
I watched it thinking 'why don't you just buy spreadable butter?

• Haha
So the wedding of the century is this week possibly? They fly out on tomorrow’s night he said but they still have not said the date?? so do we think it will be this weekend or next? Im not sure when because id say Sophie wants to see what DF’s day is like and is that not on the 10th? whats do you original long suffering Fakeys think?
I think it will be Friday or Saturday. Fred will be returning to school very soon

Definitely this Friday or Saturday from what they’ve both said previously 👍🏻

She honestly looks like a bleeping bloke.
I had to use the :sick: emoji but this is what I first thought. Honestly she has ruined her face, I see loads of young women do this and it always results in this masculine look? it’s awful why would you want to look masculine (unless purposely of course) but all these fillers and botox just result in a masculine look especially around the chin and jaw area. Maybe Jake should get some of this crap to make him look like a man the skinny rat faced wedding post stealing attention seeking prick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That tesco ad hasn’t been filmed today. The Low bun she has doesn’t look like thick full hair like it would after extensions.
9E33166C-5A23-42F4-B89C-B05A5F1AD4AC.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.