Jake Quickenden #30 Fake is a prick only Sophie would choose, can somebody burn those rank shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hygienic to use a hairdryer to try and melt butter on slices of bread 🤢 Seriously is this all he’s got for content now 🤦🏻‍♀️ In this heat I can leave butter out for 10 mins and it’s spreadable or otherwise I’d use a microwave but then I’m not trying to seek attention on Instagram from a load of strangers. Packed the baby off yet again so he can do eyefucking TikTok’s and show us how to melt butter 🙄 and yes I have reported him yet again for advertising F1 but not marking it as an ad 👍🏻
My grandma never kept butter in the fridge. You had it in a butter dish on the side. Then it was spreadable. Don't use a bloody hair dryer you bleeping weirdo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Just saw this on Instagram😂 Cringe😬

He’s removed it😡 Probably realised he would be shadow banned & took it off quick smart🙄 Still probably been up long enough for his minions to message him saying how cute/beautiful/amazing golden child is🤢
How embarrassing that you are a 3rd rate act a a parkdean resort-do t think strictly wud ever take this has been. Things he does for money beggars belief. Probs cost him more in petrol to get there than he earned !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My grandma never kept butter in the fridge. You had it in a butter dish on the side. Then it was spreadable. Don't use a bloody hair dryer you bleeping weirdo
I don't have my butter in the fridge either, I leave it in a cool cupboard, it's a built in cupboard in the kitchen that years ago was the old pantry, anyway I leave it out in a butter dish.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"Cage next for me"

Sir, make like the killers and come out of it. Minger.
Haha I said the other week on here that he never moves his feet while using the punch bag… well duck me I didn’t mean act like a bleeping demented ninja turtle. Im sure Dana White is desperately trying to contact you 😂 you wish you absolutely twit. Beyond cringe yet again 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
thread suggestion

#31: Uses a hairdryer to butter the bread, surely this proves hes not right in the head?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
See his comment on Stacey Solomons wedding reel, he's gettung defensive again in his replys! His wedding won't be like hers was. In his dreams.

• Haha
Do you know a great way to stop people commenting on your pathetic little life Jake. STOP bleeping SHARING IT. You’ve shared every private moment of your sons life and he’s going to bleeping hate you for it and you can never take that back

have a good day bro

He’s removed it😡 Probably realised he would be shadow banned & took it off quick smart🙄 Still probably been up long enough for his minions to message him saying how cute/beautiful/amazing golden child is🤢
Jake and juzzy. Goals

• Haha
  • Heart
How hilarious he turned down a reputable job because he didn’t want to leave sackofspuds yet now he realises he’s getting married to a shallow money grabbing unemployed emptied chicken fillet sacked square jaw yokel he needs to take even the lowest of the low ‘gigs’ at holiday parks to try and finance their pretentious lifestyle 😂😂😂hilarious
And as for Lara ! Is that Jakes weekend alter ego when he dresses up in Dophys Ali express finest lady clothes?
Yeah bit doesn't mind leaving him to duck off on holiday. Make

Omg WTF is he doing! 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.