Jake Quickenden #30 Fake is a prick only Sophie would choose, can somebody burn those rank shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for those in the blocked club 😘
There are some sad fuckers on Insta. Can’t wait for your pics, we love you 🤮 if they were proper ‘fans’ they’d know he’s actually already married. We all know and the last thing we would ever be referred to is fans of Fakey Jakey.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There are some sad fuckers on Insta. Can’t wait for your pics, we love you 🤮 if they were proper ‘fans’ they’d know he’s actually already married. We all know and the last thing we would ever be referred to is fans of Fakey Jakey.
If they were proper fans they’d be down the Parkdean clubhouse cheering him on and throwing their one pound primark thongs at him

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I cannot believe how BAD her extensions are? Whoever did them needs to re-train ASAP. You can still see where her real hair is and they've just been clumped in the back. No even distribution whatsoever! I did something similar to the picture on the right the other day. That's how they should be done! 👍
Polish_20220829_001533179.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I cannot believe how BAD her extensions are? Whoever did them needs to re-train ASAP. You can still see where her real hair is and they've just been clumped in the back. No even distribution whatsoever! I did something similar to the picture on the right the other day. That's how they should be done! 👍
View attachment 1535927
Ah jaysus they are shocking :oops: no wonder she didn’t do a reel or mention them or put anything on her stories because that would only be “naming and shaming” the salon 😂 They seem placed too low and none at the sides?? application and placement is tit in my opinion, Its possible they are clip in’s?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
for those in the blocked club 😘
He's only making comments on other zelebs posts saying it's his wedding as he is touting for followers. On other people's wedding photos he shouldn't be making it about him, he doesn't get it does he 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His wedding night was spent without Sophie, and that’s just so bad. Regardless of if you’ve been booked to play the o2 to a sell out crowd or if you’ve been asked to serve the Queen her supper. NOTHING should have been more important than spending your first legally married wedding night with your wife. I just find it so sad, surely she must have also been thinking I’m married but my husband isn’t here? 😳 Ibiza won’t matter cos it’s not legal. Their married life doesn’t stand a chance, i take back the year and give them 6 months. They’ll be fucked when they can’t pay energy bills in winter and work has completely dried up cos holiday parks close in winter..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why on earth does he keep saying to his 18 month old son "Where's the miaow miaow?" It's a CAT. His son is at an age where he should be learning to speak and he's using bleeping baby talk. Ask him where the cat is ffs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Didn’t no bin bags come in white 😂Hair that tit has tied it up 😂Her stupid q&a yesterday saying they did not want a magazine deal haha no love you to not worthy of one simple
AC593072-3F42-49D8-86F5-EB01D2B51BE9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pisses me off how he let's the kid torment the cat, you can tell the cat is always trying to get away. One day it will swipe him, and then what happens, they'll get rid amd blame the cat 🤬

Didn’t no bin bags come in white 😂Hair that tit has tied it up 😂Her stupid q&a yesterday saying they did not want a magazine deal haha no love you to not worthy of one simple View attachment 1536353
Looks like one of those granny nighties

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ffs make eye contact with your son instead of eye bleeping yourself and looking at him through a phone screen.

Reactions: 16
Why on earth does he keep saying to his 18 month old son "Where's the miaow miaow?" It's a CAT. His son is at an age where he should be learning to speak and he's using bleeping baby talk. Ask him where the cat is ffs.
Agree! Shortly followed by, what noise does a (insert every animals name) make. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.